Argenta Field Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Douglas Mitchell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Trainer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Trainer in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Argenta is a good place to work due to its great posture good managers I'm crate training and good time management Argenta Works around your time. I go to school at the University of Incarnate Word and Argenta Works around my class schedule. The pay is good you meet a lot of great people and everyday it's like a new day. All employees are very good at communication within the business are gentle all in all is a very overwhelming place like I said great people great work environment everydays different day and all in all just two very modest place.

Cons

Some damn things working Argenta is money is not promised every week but as long as you go out there and you push to make a sale you're going to get paycheck that's how it works.

2. "Review"

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time

Pros

Great place to work employees are full of energy and very knowledgeable on their product and communication with customers and fellow staff members.

Cons

Just be prepared to be turned away at the door sometimes. Seems like 80%No 20% yes

3. "I've acquired and brought out skills, I've never new I had!"

Current Employee - Assistant Trainer in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Trainer in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

FREEDOM!!! Not stuck in a 9-5 position.
    Commission I solely based off of a person's performance. So if lacking somewhere can take the time to fix it, and someone will you.

Cons

People, don't always meet the most pleasant people.

Advice to Management

More training. More practice. More critique.

4. "This is as good as it gets!"

Current Employee - Associate Trainer
    Current Employee - Associate Trainer

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions for 3 months already and I can say I have earned the most money here than working anywhere else and I am just knocking doors talking to people, where else can you make $1000 pay checks doing what we do. I love the team, the management, everyone is encouraging, we even have our CEO in the same building, if you put your mind into it, you can make working here a career.

Cons

Not really any cons but more of an ultimatum, either you get out there and work or you don't get paid. Simple.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing guys!

5. "Some things about Argenta"

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's an open opportunity type work place that allows you to grow at your own pace with an emphasis on career development. You can start as a sales rep and move your way up to a Market Manger.

Cons

You make your paychecks. If you put in the time and effort you'll have a nice check and if not you have nothing.

6. "Fun!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time

Pros

Great environment
    Good pay
    Fun and energetic
    Management cares about you
    Self advancing
    You determine what you're worth
    Competitive

Cons

Not for everyone
    It's hot/cold outside
    Competitive

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive reinforcement.

"The first survey I was paid for, in fact the Ceo paid $30 to those who did a survey for the company"

Pros

No limit to what you can make, fat checks as long as put in the time & effort, energetic environment for a work place

Cons

No base pay & they expect you to make it to every mtg as if you get hourly pay, knocking on doors in the peak of a summer day in 105°+ weather in Texas is pretty hot to hit 40 houses minimum (from 1pm-9pm), no solid leads, Checks wrong EVERY WEEK, if you don't pay attention to your sales, you'll miss out on your hard earned money & the CEO "might" cut you a check "if the customer got installed". If you miss days due to an actual emergency, especially doctor visits with proof of doctors note, you still get put on probation or "let go". If an installer is rude to your customer you just signed up, there goes your install. & you'll get lied to here & there. Your training is rushed (3days), & your trainer will move to the next trainee so they can hurry & get bumped up to assistant manager hoping to be a market manager, so learn quick because you'll be on your own with minimum response. Some, not all, just some of the reps in the back office will drop the ball & feed you the info about your customer late after the order was canceled & you can't get them back on the fence with the product because of the bad experience, & one again there goes your commission.

Advice to Management

Keep up with reps installs so they can feel secure with their check knowing that what they worked for will be there instead of waiting till next pay check to get what they worked for.

Sep 8, 2017

We're sorry commission sales wasn't for you. As we've said before and say in our job ads, it's not for everyone and we know that. There are downsides to it just like there are downsides to... More

8. "Love this job!"

Current Employee - Sales Contractor in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Contractor in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to unlock your potential communication skills with the right amount of training. It only requires a few hours a day and you make your own schedule.

Cons

Summer may be a bit tough to endure due to the Texas heat but well worth it!

Advice to Management

Managers are always supplying us with what we need to become and remain successful. We are like family.

"Opportunity"

Current Employee - Employee
    Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make good money from the start without any experience and flexible hours.

Cons

Door to Door sales isnt for everyone.

Apr 24, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your review. We agree our business is tough however we feel the upside is self developing.

"Got a better offer leaving today"

I have been working at Argenta Field Solutions full-time

Pros

Good job to make some short term income while you are waiting on a real job offer

Cons

Just look at how defensive and emotional (they call it passionate) the responses to poor reviews are. It seems as if these are just justifications and defenses to reviews that tell the truth

Apr 24, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your review. You are correct when you imply this is not a real job. It is absolutely an agreement to go into business together with high standards on both ends. This often results in... More