- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Lagos
- - Federal Capital Territory
- - Abuja, Nigeria Area
- - Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
- - Rivers
- - Delta
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Cote d'Ivoire - All Cities
- - Lagunes
- - Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire Area
- - Abidjan
Found 52 of over 59 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 5, 2017 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This airline would be good if they pay as promised even though its poorly ran.
Hired as Captain on CRJ 900. The company just lies to their expat pilots saying they will pay on certain dates and then it comes and goes with all kinds of excuses. Worked there 3 months and did not receive one dime of pay. The result caused us to lose our home and became homeless. The company does not care about their employees or even the passengers. This company cannot run an airline and expect pilots to work for free. Since I have been there, the pilots went on strike 3 times and still no results.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Working for Arik was a complete nightmare. I was in an executive positions and thought I could make a differance.Jan 9, 2015 - Vice PresidentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay and benefits if received, and a good environmental climate to work.
The company has no values or knowledgeable leadership and it is a very difficult place to work. The days and evenings are long and stressful due to poor leadership and the lack of needed resources. Financial support for the operation is difficult to acquire and all departments suffer, but the blame for poor airline performance is blamed on the executive staff when it all falls on the incompetent Chairman, CEO and Managing Director. Other issues are to be prepared to wait 2 to 3 months for your pay and do not expect your last checks when you resigned or is sacked. Malaria is rampant, do not get sick and dump any Naira before you leave the country. The currency is not exchangeable in most parts of the world.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 3, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you are looking to develop new skills then this is the place for you
Sometimes required to work overtime and during the holidaysContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 26, 2022 - In Home CaregiverRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good company,operates with new aircraft,and customers efficiency.services ok.
Could try get more aircraft,improves in communication ,look into staff welfare and atleast increase the staff salaries when due.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 24, 2022 - First Officer Pilot in Ikeja, LagosRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Get experience on some of the biggest flying machines experience in Nigeria.
Late payments of salaries, unpaid salary backlogs, and ill treatment of staffs from certain region. Eg IgbosContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 1, 2022 - Senior Crew Controller in LagosRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It gives you a broad view on how to manage both the domestic crew and the international crew in terms of the hour,duty flight time and their rest period .
It's quite challenging managing about 200 crew, you must give your best on the job for at least 10hoursContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 2, 2022 - Airline Pilot in LagosRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great colleagues Good management Nice weather
Schedule, food, traffic, Malaria DustyContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★May 13, 2022 - Financial Analyst in LagosRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good and competitive pay, staff welfare
late payments, too much conflict at workContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 26, 2022 - Airline Customer Service AgentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Be customer friendly and be dedicated
Don't be rude to customersContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Safety and quality of operations. Responsible for regulatory and industry best practices compliance and implementation.Dec 22, 2021 - VP-Quality Assurance in LagosRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work ethics are good. Management is proactive and supports objectives of the job assignments, Resources are allocated to achieve desired goals .
Crime and personal safety are a concern . Social life is severely curtailed .
Arik Air Reviews FAQs
Arik Air has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 59 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Arik Air to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
72% of Arik Air employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arik Air 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.