Arise Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 4, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Should not have to pay for training (in 30 reviews)

• The support staff which is via online chat is sometimes not very knowledgeable, especially tech support (in 32 reviews)

"Sales consultant"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Miramar, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Miramar, FL

I worked at Arise (More than a year)

Pros

They have great mentors and provide excellent training.

Cons

The workload is pretty heavy.

"Performance Compliance Lead"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Apollo Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Apollo Beach, FL

I worked at Arise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team to people to work with.

Cons

None. If you work hard you will be rewarded

Advice to Management

None. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Arise

Jul 25, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time working at Arise! I agree that we do have a great team and that our rewards are aligned with performance! All the... More

"Big opportunity, great company"

Current Employee - Marketing in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise full-time

Pros

I work from home and have a great deal of flexibility and freedom to grow my position. Excellent health benefits, vacation and retirement with match.
    Such a huge change from my last job- a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to many years with Arise.

Cons

I'm tied to an actual desk more than my previous job, so I don't get as much done on the fly, which was always exciting and motivating for me. It moves a bit slower than I am used to, so I am adjusting to the pace- but I can say that I was forewarned that the cycle was longer.

Advice to Management

So far, so good! Great communication and expectation setting. Very positive and motivating environment all around.

May 25, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! Happy you are enjoying the benefits of working from home and find that our health and wellness package is competitive. If you feel like you are a bit more tied down... More

"Going Places"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Leadership. The company has added some superb talent over the past couple of years, and it's reflecting in the growth and future prospects of the company. Great leadership at the top (CEO) hired strong leadership at the next level, and so on. Arise is at the forefront of cloud technology in the BPO industry, and is taking advantage of the dramatic growth and acceptance of on-demand "uber" solutions to change the future of the call center industry and beyond.

Cons

Arise is a growing company, and as such is constantly in building mode and therefore work load is heavy. It's a little like building a car while you're driving it, which can be tiring, but very rewarding. Arise is not a place to come "hang out" and collect a paycheck. Talent and hard work are expected which is not for everyone. For those that want to build a company and a future, it's a great deal.

Advice to Management

Stay the course.

May 18, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! I am thrilled that you are finding the experience working at Arise rewarding and that you are finding the leadership team to be so strong. We work hard to bring in the... More

"Fantastic"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Arise (Less than a year)

Pros

Have only been with my Arise team for a few months, but it is the perfect fit for me and I love my job. I’ve learned more in a few months than I did in 3 years with my previous employer. I hope to stay on for years to come and build something great with the dedicated and enthusiastic individuals I work with every day. Great team, great support, and a great opportunity.

Cons

Cons? No cons. Every job has its challenges, and this one is no exception. All it takes is a personal level of hard work and a positive attitude to meet those challenges.

May 25, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! So happy you find Arise a rewarding work environment and excited to hear that you have learned so much! We hope you stay for years to come as well!

"Great & Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There are many reasons why Arise is a great & fun place to work, but it begins with positively changing the world, and how it works. We give back to the community, have fun together, and on top of that I get to work with the BEST TEAM ever! Go Marketing!

Cons

I would say working long hours, but nobody really forces me to do that, so I can't say that's a con. Besides, I get 5-weeks of PTO, so who cares if I work long hours here and there.
    Another con is that I moved to TN, and I do miss everyone in Miramar.

Advice to Management

I think it would be great to have some type of course on how not to be patronizing or condescending to others. In my experience, this is not a cultural behavior, but there are one or two folks that can’t help themselves but exhibit that passive-aggressive, verbal smackdown type of behavior. I know that this type of behavior is more about them than it is about others, but it can still make you want to scream.

May 25, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback - and for your commitment to Arise! More than 8 years!!! I agree that we have built an amazing Marketing team and am thrilled that you are enjoying being part of that... More

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Pros

Everybody is incredibly welcoming to new hires and the company promotes an environment of continued learning and education.

Cons

The hours can be long, but what else would you expect if you want to advance in a growing company?

May 18, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted that your experience has been positive! Our focus on learning and education is a relatively new initiative - and we are very excited it! Thanks also... More

"Its been great !!!!!! Love them"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Arise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can work from the comfort of your own home and paid love it

Cons

I have no cons really it a great company to work for and I recommend giving it a try

Advice to Management

Non keep up the great work

May 18, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! Happy that you are enjoying your experience working with Arise. It is true that about 50% of our employees work virtually from their home offices and love it. Wishing... More

"Incredible company and opportunities for advancement"

Current Employee - Business Operations Analyst in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Business Operations Analyst in Miramar, FL

Pros

Job ownership and autonomy, exposure to senior management and executives, exposure to various departments and their functions, transparency, undergoing major transformational change as they pivot to stay competitive, incredibly smart and talented employees, training and advancement opportunities are plentiful, good pay and benefits considering the job market in South Florida.

Cons

No real cons to report at this time.

Advice to Management

Transition to a more horizontal organizational structure, further transparency about changes going on at the company, and explore the potential synergies between cross-functional teams from the various departments.

Feb 10, 2016 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your amazing feedback! So glad you are enjoying the entrepreneurial aspects of Arise, and that you are finding your colleagues and our leadership a rewarding group of people to work... More

"Sellin Sizzle but no Steak"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Arise (More than 5 years)

Pros

Not any, except getting a paycheck that you will pay for in blood, sweat and tears. The only reason stay is because the job market stinks. Raises are unheard of unless you are a VP or above.

Cons

This place is a burnout mill. You are expected to work min 50 hours week, be available 24/7 and never take a vacation. Many days are 12-14 hours due to fire drills and senior management incompetence. Several good, senior people have quit in the past 6 months which is not a good sign but can be expected given the environment.

Advice to Management

Since Oct 2011, we have lost 5 of our biggest all-time clients and several smaller ones which has led to rounds of firings. The CEO should look closely at the people advising him because ultimately he is the captain and if the ship is sinking, no one is to blame but the captain.

Dec 21, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

I am sorry to hear that you are so dissatisfied with your experience working at Arise. It is true that employees at Arise do work hard, sometimes even long hours....but your experience is definitely... More