AristaCare Health Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

1.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Sidney Greenberger

"Enjoyable!Friendly suportive management and staff."

Former Employee - RN Supervisor in Whiting, NJ
    Former Employee - RN Supervisor in Whiting, NJ

I worked at AristaCare Health Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere.Open door policy of management. Very satisfied client response.

Cons

Health insurance was not offered to part time employees or perdiems. Staffing turn over.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "My experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at AristaCare Health Services (More than a year)

Pros

The staff and residents are wonderful. Very clean environment

Cons

The management needs a fine tuning when it comes to who they hire, and the pay structure

Advice to Management

Increase your awareness of your staff and provide better pay structures.

3. "OVER WORKED. LPNS ON THE 2ND FLOOR 3-11 ARE WORKED LIKE SLAVES IN A SWEAT SHOP."

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at AristaCare Health Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The per diem pay rate was OK
    The place smells, is dirty. Current staff are helpful. Feel sorry for them because they cant get jobs anywhere else.

Cons

Management does not care about their employees. Everyone is easily replaceable.CNAS AND LPNS EVEN RN SUPERVISORS are over worked and underpaid.

Advice to Management

Your cherry hill facility has a horrible reputation.

"Terrible Facility"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NJ

I have been working at AristaCare Health Services full-time

Pros

None, except the residents which sadly are underserved

Cons

Unpleasant work environment, huge turnover, incompetent management, unprofessional staff... The company itself is run by cheap people. No overtime (even if you work, it will NOT be paid) No direct deposit, LOW LOW LOW pay, the place is filthy, the nursing staff are horrible, residents are dirty and forced to sit in the same room all day, the food is gross, little regard for residents rights. Staff is nothing more than a number..... it's a terrible place.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves immediately

"This place is wacked."

Former Employee - CNA in Whiting, NJ

I worked at AristaCare Health Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

you can work whenever you want because they are always short staffed and in need of people.

Cons

We are ALWAYS short staffed. I get scared to come into work because I know I'm going to have to break my back just to get my assignment done the end of the day. The assignments are completely unfair. 1 has 6 hoyer lift residents on it and another has all self/limited assist residents. The nurses are rude and make you feel like you're bothering them whenever you let them know something a resident needs (not all nurses are like his, but most.) Only time nurses are nice are when the family members are there, then they're angels from heaven and focus all their attention on that resident. Your entire shift is juggling 10 things at once and you're always getting yelled at for not doing something as if we have the time. This place is a complete joke. There's dementia patients on sub-acute unit running around, falling, eating plants and nobody is watching them because it is not the dementia floor. I swear they accept anyone who's insurance covers the stay. Had a man who had dementia on the sub acute floor and nobody could watch him because 1. we were short staffed and 2. we have nobody designated to watch residents like him because that is not the right floor!! He ended up falling and breaking his hip. So so so unorganized I can go on about this place for days never ever bring a loved one here you will regret it.

Advice to Management

get a personality

"Favoritism and dishonesty in upper management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at AristaCare Health Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good coworkers who work well together to try to take care of patients the best they can. Good benefits. Union protects employees.

Cons

No raises in 3yrs. Too many new programs introduced close together with lack of educational support. Favoritism is a big issue in many of the facilities. Many other issues to extensive to list.

Advice to Management

Take a good look at who in upper management you have chosen to represent your company. Decrease size of upper management so you can give raises to working employees.

"Depressing"

Former Employee - RN Supervisor in Whiting, IN
    Former Employee - RN Supervisor in Whiting, IN

I worked at AristaCare Health Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy to be hired.Easy to be fired.

Cons

No full time offered. Very little support from management. They expect an employee to drop what they are doing and come into work at the drop of a hat. They write you up for little things to get a reason to fire you. Not allowed to leave for lunch period. Speak disrespectful to stafff. No pay increases. They lie. They advertise full time but tell applicants there is only perdiem or part time. offer inservice after something has happened. Are concerned with profits only.Fire older workers.Instead of promoying those who have graduated from CNA to RN or LPN they fire the worker stating they can not allow them to work there any more.

Advice to Management

Be supportive of staff. Offer part timers nealth and other benifits.

"No great pay or benefits"

Former Employee - CNA in Whiting, NJ

I worked at AristaCare Health Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Vacation package is good if you worked there 5+ years

Cons

No organization , they will work you to death for little wage, no appreciation to there staff, no room for growth.

Advice to Management

Get organized

"The worst part-time job of my life!!!!!!!"

Former Employee - Nursing Assistant in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Former Employee - Nursing Assistant in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Pros

The available shifts they offered.

Cons

Everything
    Management was horrible, disorganized,treated employees like slaves, no compensations, no consideration no time for personal life and no real opporuntiy to grow or for advancement, and money was the sole motivation.

Advice to Management

Get organized, pay your workers more and provide a better working atmosphere.

11. "Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Pros

AristaCare is a very professional organization, staying ahead of the curve on services offered to clients. You will be proud to work there.

Cons

For me it was the location... It was too far for the commute vs the pay. would have been fine if it was around the corner

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to listen and react to the employees. Continue to grow and expand, bringing your product to more areas.