Aristocrat Technologies Tech Lead Reviews | Glassdoor

Aristocrat Technologies CEO Trevor Croker
Trevor Croker

"Tech Lead"

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good benefits. Lots of events and outing trip.

Cons

I think need to more focus on domain training, because gaming domain is totally different domain from other domains. There should be proper plan for training. In this area I think you need to work, so the new employees doesn't feel problem.

Aristocrat Technologies2018-04-28

"Best place to work"

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies for more than 2 years

Pros

Good Work life balance Good compensation Friendly work place

Cons

onsite term is very short...

Aristocrat Technologies2016-04-22
  3. "Lot of Personal Time"

Former Employee - Tech Lead in Noida

I worked at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

It caters a dynamic industry and thus, organization improvise on a frequent basis leading to a continuously changing environment and pose new challenge for same work. You get lot of time for family, friends and self.

Cons

Monotonous Work. Limited options for different work within organization.

Aristocrat Technologies2014-11-18
  4. "Good work-life balance"

Current Employee - Tech Lead

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This company has wonderful culture and working environment. They have Flexible office timings. The location of office is very nice and approachable. They have very good leave system.

Cons

This company does not have any learning curve. Everybody is doing the same and repetitive work. One shall feel Job insecurity within the organization as they keep on hiring and firing people. The resources are badly managed. They have highly inefficient management of resources

Advice to Management

The advice to management is to reduce inefficiency and avoid politics within the organization.

Aristocrat Technologies2014-05-20
  5. "Good"

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Good salary, good work culture.

Cons

The projects are very minimum per year. There is lot of gap between two projects.

Advice to Management

none

Aristocrat Technologies2014-01-15
  6. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Tech Lead I in Noida

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

technology and domain. the casino gaming domain is very niche and regulated. we get to implement cutting edge technologies, new devices. Its a learning hub for those who intend to learn. very good compensation and benefits. I simply love their leave policy. flexible work timings, performance driven environment. good capable peers. opportunities to visit Las Vegas, Macau, Sydney.

Cons

the building cafeteria serves substandard food. company floor has its own mini cafeteria but they lack variety. too many awards, recognition programs actually create excessive competitiveness which creates an inverse effect on the environment.

Advice to Management

Kindly make employees understand that achieving own 'Key Performance Objectives' do not earn award / recognition. employees should concentrate more on their work and deliverables rather on these award / recognition stuff. only exceptional achievements should be awarded on the floor. The salary and benefits are sufficient to make employees happy.

Aristocrat Technologies2013-01-05