- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Scottsdale, AZ
- - Mesa, AZ
Found 71 of over 71 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "They have good benefits and promote from within." (in 8 reviews)
- "Good pay and good opportunity" (in 6 reviews)
- "Although the credit union is going through a rough patch they still offer a competitive benefits package and decent salary." (in 4 reviews)
- "Time off and staff and people" (in 4 reviews)
- "There are some truly awesome people working there." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 16, 2022 - Bank Teller in Scottsdale, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone that works there feels like a family — like, actually. The culture is the best I could ask for. Great benefits, including generous PTO and free health/vision/dental insurance from day one. Lots of room for growth, and prioritizes internal promoting than outsourcing.
Biggest downside for me, is the strict tardy policy. You accrue points whenever you’re late to clock in - whether for the work day or for lunch. One minute late counts as a tardy.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, time off, some co workers
Management, attendance, technology, training, turnoverContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 13, 2022 - Portfolio Manager in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They have great benefits package. Flexible work options.
Growing pains from various mergers as they look to expand into the commercial space.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2022 - TellerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good training, decent pay, some amazing coworkers
Some bad management, lack of trust, no HR support. Write up escalation for literally being 1 minute late punching in and being called a liar due to not recalling things at 100%.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 3, 2022 - Branch Support Specialist in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy busy work that doesn’t require prior experience.
LOTS of busy work. No room for promotion.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jun 9, 2022 - Senior ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work culture is diverse.
The absence policy needs an overhaul.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 16, 2022 - Training Mentor in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
CEO Work/Life balance PTO Sundays off Lots of advancement opportunities.
High turn over rate in branches. Most associates want to work from home which makes branch life difficult.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 4, 2022 - Commercial Credit AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Being new to the world of finance, I could not be more grateful for the competent and encouraging team of leadership at AZFCU.
Software transition has been somewhat challenging.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 17, 2021 - Personal Banker in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The only pros were the co workers were nice.
There is so many horrible things about working here , I can start by saying the technology is so behind and outdated it’s really sad honestly. The new account opening process is like pulling teeth , the say their loan processing is so straight forward when in reality it’s all over the place and needs an update as well. The manager at my location was targeting me from day one and I could feel her negative energy every time she was in. They also will write down everything you have to say in a one on one meeting and turn your words against you , they also don’t ask if it’s okay to record / write down everything you say , making you feel extremely uncomfortable. The clientele that I had to work with at the colonnade was disturbing and they were the rudest people I’ve ever had to interact with in my career in the financial industry. Also your work life balance is non existent , the early morning meetings to the doors not being locked until 6:05pm and you having to help people who continue to walk in after 6:00pm which is closing time. It’s asinine, nobody should be able to get serviced after 6:00 we have been there for 9 hours and don’t appreciate having to bend over backwards for clients who don’t treat you with respect.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 10, 2022 - General Counsel in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great employees, great culture, great benefits!
Only operate in Arizona and limited field of membership
Arizona Financial Credit Union Reviews FAQs
Arizona Financial Credit Union has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 71 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Arizona Financial Credit Union to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
64% of Arizona Financial Credit Union employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arizona Financial Credit Union 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.