Arjo "customer service" Reviews | Glassdoor

Arjo Employee Reviews about "customer service"

Updated Oct 27, 2018

2.7
Arjo President and CEO Joacim Lindoff
Joacim Lindoff
Pros
  • "Good benefits package, managers work well with emoloyees and schedules(in 9 reviews)

• "Job satisfaction, good people ,if you know your job and want to work you can just crack on(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "The worst customer service Management ever(in 6 reviews)

• "Wrong people for the wrong job, in-experienced under achieving, poor etiquette individuals in senior management roles(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "customer service"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Turning Around"

I worked at Arjo

Pros

Good products that provide solid benefits to patients. New management seems to have a plan in place to stabilize operations.

Cons

Rely too heavily on before mentioned good products without investing in expanding customer service needs. Runs very lean.

Advice to Management

Keep on the current track and have the courage to make the changes that need to be made in the short term for long term success.

Arjo2015-07-21

"Acct Mgr"

I have been working at Arjo full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can't find any pros

Cons

Leadership, Customer Service, Marketing, Internal Operations, Horrific Culture

Advice to Management

Count your days...

Arjo2018-07-31

"A corporation trying to find its way"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Addison, IL

I worked at Arjo full-time for more than a year

Pros

I met some great people at Arjo. Everyone treated each other like family. There is a Kurig machine in the break room with a great selection of teas and coffee. The Addison building is nice. The work was not difficult. If you just want a job where you can turn off your mind for 8+ hours and go home and don't care about career advancement or challenging yourself, then come here.

Cons

Unfortunately we were all connected by how much we hated working there. Working in customer service is the most soul crushing experience. A team of workers who are the voice of your corporation and they are overworked, under appreciated and miserable. At times there might be ONE person answering calls. One person answering calls from all over the country, from frantic hospitals desperately needing beds and supplies. That's unacceptable.

Advice to Management

Invest more in the online ordering tool and actually encourage hospitals to use it. Hire an adequately sized customer service team and keep them motivated to come to work by making sure they are never short staffed and swamped.

Arjo2017-08-11

"Need to Make Many Changes"

I have been working at Arjo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some really great people at the company and pretty good benefits.

Cons

The company is going through a restructure and we have lost many great people. There has not been much room to grow, especially from customer service. The company is under staffed and needs more people.

Advice to Management

Many talented people that should be growing. Losing some great people that could have grown. Need to raise morale. Need to also split work more fairly.

Arjo2017-02-26

"Wouldnt bother Applying for a Team Leader Job!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dunstable, England

I worked at Arjo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A few years ago- Many great reasons to work at Arjo Now- I honestly cannot think of a single good thing about the company

Cons

The worst customer service Management ever. The department is badly managed and run by people who do not have any idea of how a Call Centre should be managed. No respect for staff. Staff turnaround is high- Customer Service advisors are not given the correct training and then penalised for getting things wrong. An all round horrible environment. My advice to anyone thinking of applying for the Call Centre Team Leader job is.. Dont bother.

Advice to Management

You need to sit in the Call Centre and see for yourself how badly it is being run. Surely people should be questionning why staff turnaround is so high and why call volumes are so low?

Arjo2018-10-27

"disposable"

I have been working at Arjo

Pros

There is much left that they have eliminated.

Cons

Sales is placed ahead of customer service.

Advice to Management

Your business model is not sustainable, and eventually it will cost you.

Arjo2011-11-29