KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jun 2, 2021 - Member Relationship Specialist in Falls Church, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This place was by far the best place that I have ever worked and I have worked in many different companies. Great managers, very effective communication, updated technology and very member service oriented. Very diverse and great benefits and compensation.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Manager of People & Culture

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We have been focused on communication and technology improvements as well as employee development so we can all better serve our community. It means a lot to hear that everyone's combined efforts are resulting in a great experience and focus on our members and their financial goals.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice close-knit credit union

Sep 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff, positive work environment, great community involvement

Cons

Long hours for some positions

Manager of People & Culture

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We value #Opportunity and a sustainable work-life balance and are continuing to create new positions and fill open positions as quickly as possible. We're so glad you found our #Core Values shining through in our friendly and positive culture. We welcome feedback such as yours to improve our internal communication and strengthen our relationships with each other.

3. 5.0

review

May 26, 2021 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

diverse , inclusive , supportive , understanding , great collaboration

Cons

n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a,n/a , no cons as of right now

Manager of People & Culture

We appreciate your feedback very much. We value our diversity and are committed to supporting and evaluating inclusiveness and equity across the organization.

4. 5.0

Best Onboarding Experience

Feb 16, 2021 - Director in Falls Church, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Embodies core values, Care about members and team members

Cons

I don't have any cons about my career experience thus far

5. 5.0

Feb 23, 2021 - Bank Teller
    Business Outlook

Pros

Community, empathy, opportunity, integrity and family

Cons

I have no complaints so far.

6. 4.0

n/a

Apr 30, 2021 - Bank Teller in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great management learned alot about the banking field

Cons

no room to grow, no enough money

1 person found this review helpful

Manager of People & Culture

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're pleased you are having a good learning experience. We strive to provide #Opportunities to grow and a competitive compensation package that includes many benefits. We have also implemented a new Performance Management program to facilitate regular one-on-one coaching and development opportunities with your manager. Please reach out to the People & Culture team at PeopleCultureDepartment@arlingtoncu.org if you would like to continue this discussion further.

7. 5.0

Great Organization with Member-Centric Values Leading Its' Culture

Feb 14, 2020 - Learning And Development Specialist in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well defined and structured service philosophy employees can buy into! SMART goals in place to positively impact its' members in the Arlington community. Multiple organized community events in Arlington, offering first-hand experiences living the organizations' values. A cultural committee made up of staff at different levels to help drive employee engagement and bring attention to current challenges and/or cultural and societal awareness. Low on Silos, high on collaborative efforts. Executives seem generally willing to share in both successes and opportunities - which is always better than the alternative. Andes mints every day after hump day! Great location. Credit Union is highly respected and valued by its' members.

Cons

A little behind as it relates to technology. As with most organizations, it could improve/increase remote staff recognition and involvement in events - even if that means a special interaction just for them. Too often these workers can feel forgotten even if unintentional.

8. 4.0

Review!

Jan 18, 2021 - Teller Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Company culture is great for members and employees.

Cons

No cons on my part.

Manager of People & Culture

We're excited that you've joined the team and you think our culture great. Our cultural ambassadors are working diligently on new cultural activities to enjoy during the pandemic!

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Long lasting friendship and great member values

Mar 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many wonderful people you come to meet not only team member but the credit union member as wells. The team relationship were great and brought lasting friendships.

Cons

during a time of change, organization and leadership suffered a little. They worked hard to bring people together and fix the issues afterwards though.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

ACFCU is one of the best places to work!

Dec 16, 2019 - Marketing and Graphic Designer Specialist in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

During my two years working here, I learned and grew from their inspirational culture and work environment. I am thankful for my experience at ACFCU and proud to have worked for an organization that brings diversity into the workplace. - DIVERSITY! - Outstanding organizational culture - Best work environment - Professional development opportunities - Leadership involvement - Community involvement opportunities

Cons

- Room for growth/Lateral growth

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews