KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,034 of over 1,355 reviews

4.0
Artech L.L.C. President and CEO Ranjini Poddar
Ranjini Poddar
Pros
  • "Work environment is really great(in 123 reviews)

• "Good Work Culture and full support to a fresher(in 62 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I think there is no downside of working in Artech LLC(in 133 reviews)

• "No benefits provided from organization(in 28 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Artech L.L.C. and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Vardaan

Nov 10, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Charleston, WV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing interaction and so helpful. Always polite and helpful.

Cons

None at all with Vardaan.

Marketing Specialist

Thanks a lot for the good feedback and the rating. We believe in providing great support to our employees and address all their queries on time to ensure transparency and accountability. Thanks for being a part of our team. We wish you success in your career. :)

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Artech Temporary employment

Jan 11, 2022 - Scan Administrator in Round Mountain, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

company is true to word on pay. fast hire on

Cons

too many hands on employment cases... this person is contact for this and that person does that... I had like 6 different people for only a 2 month contract job with a client... and not everyone responds to their emails. website jobdeva is fishy as well as forms for that site

3. 5.0

Front Office Agent

Dec 28, 2021 - Front Office Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Vimala is a pleasure to work with without fail and is always on point and a true reflection of what Artech stands for and is about. Thank you Vimala.

Cons

None. There are no cons here, everything you need is within Artech.

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your great review! We are so happy you are engaged and feel connected to Artech. Thanks for being a part of the team. :)

4. 5.0

Superior Work Ethics

Oct 25, 2021 - Content Manager in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Artech is one of the best Employment Agency that you would appreciate working for. It is very unique approach from all others Consulting Firm. A key element that Artech posses is they care for their client and keep constantly updated from commence to when the job has been offered. This is rare to find. I interacted with Shrishi Sharma. She is fantastic, very knowledgeable but most of all she posses a phenomenal personality. Once I was offered the position I encountered Robing Allen. A Talent Manager for on boarding process. She is brilliant in every aspect. Extremely knowledgeable super pleasant, and she is always ready to help. If you want to experience the bliss of finding a position that you will love come to Artech. They are superb.

Cons

I cannot find any. I am very pleased with the entire process.

5. 5.0

Supportive Environment, Great Team

Nov 4, 2021 - Business Operations Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

So far, colleagues have been very supportive in providing guidance, allowing me to follow process flows and or lead with support as needed, trusting my judgement to communicate in my own personal style. It's great to work with a team of folks that have designated roles and responsibilities and terrific leadership that empowers support staff as needed.

Cons

It would have been great to have more structured process flows provided for the variety of situations. Getting used to a single email system that is fed by multiple shared accounts has been challenging. Having a second monitor nd optical mouse with which to work would be a major asset.

Marketing Specialist

Thanks so much for this thoughtful review. At Artech, we value and nurture human intelligence. We are happy to support you with a dynamic, flexible, and energy-filled work environment. We wish you a wonderful time ahead at Artech. Thank you for being a part of our team! :)

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

At first it was great!

Sep 7, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

A major tech company on your resume. A steady paycheck.

Cons

Cons— Bait and switch. You’re first told your contract is a certain length and that there is a possibility of remote work. When you accept, they say that the terms were different, and the contract shorter. Additionally, they like to promise that you’ll get hired in the end. Wage is less than market pay. They don’t advocate for you when it comes time to negotiate a new contract. Medical benefits are too expensive. NO PTO, no paid holidays, no bereavement pay, etc. There is only accrued sick time. I had to use sick time just to attend my mother’s funeral. When my contract ended, all accrued sick time was lost instead of paid out. Any shortcomings in the time off or sick time coverage are met with how they aren’t “required by law.” Anything to cut costs for them. At the end of the contract, you’re basically thrown under the bus. There is no attempt to find a new position for you or to find a place for you in another department within the company. This experience has been the deciding factor—I will never do a contract position with any company, and I have been telling recruiters this when they approach me. It left that bad of a taste in my mouth. The ending was so incredibly degrading.

5 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. At Artech, we strive to routinely match our best consultants to new assignments. Often, consultants also move on to permanent jobs at our Fortune and Global 500 clients. Our consultants have Talent Management Specialists assigned to them as part of the company’s consultant care program. The TMS are there for them if they require any additional support. We request you to reach out to us at employee.feedback@artech.com to help us investigate the issue in detail and try to close the gaps. We wish you tremendous success in you career.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dont work her. Run as far way as far possible.

Jan 6, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its good stepping stone into recruiting but don't get comfortable. Take what you learn and find something better.

Cons

Toxic work culture. No work life balance. Recruiters are told to lowball contractors. Commission scale is set up horribly and is completely over taxed. Leadership is very transactional and believes in working harder not smarter. Recruiters are underpaid with the promise of making more through commission.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Hi, thank you for your review. At Artech, we encourage the culture of complete transparency. We would like to get detailed feedback from you to understand your concerns and work to bridge the gaps. At Artech we value every input and would like to take it ahead in due course of time to create better employee experience. Please reach out to us at employee.feedback@artech.com to help us resolve your issues.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent Company!

Dec 10, 2021 - IT Project Manager in Nassau, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Artech has professional and friendly people ! Working for Artech the past couple of years has been a pleasure.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

We're so glad to know that you are enjoying your tenure. At Artech, we value and nurture human intelligence. We are happy to support you with a dynamic, flexible, and energy-filled work environment. We wish you a wonderful time ahead at Artech. Thank you for being a part of our team! :)

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Dec 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

On time salary no issue working on contract

Cons

No Cons from last 1 year

Marketing Specialist

Hi, thanks a lot for the good feedback and the rating. We hope to continue the good work and serve our clients and employees in the best manner possible. :)

10. 3.0
      Current Employee

Great People, Poor Organization

Jan 3, 2022 - Associate Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive and open team work environment

Cons

Seems to be no standard operating procedures. Poor inter-departmental commnication.

Marketing Specialist

We're so glad to know that you are enjoying working in our dynamic, open, and energy-filled work environment. Please feel free to reach out to us at employee.feedback@artech.com with your detailed concerns. We would love to resolve it promptly. We wish you a wonderful time ahead at Artech! :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,034 Reviews

Artech L.L.C. Reviews FAQs

80% of Artech L.L.C. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Artech L.L.C. 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4 for culture and values and 4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Artech L.L.C. to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Artech L.L.C. Job Seekers