Artemis Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great spot"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

Pros

I enjoy my position working for Artemis Consulting. We have all worked together for several years and in that work well as a team. At other search firms it is sometimes a rat race here we come together to get the job done. Our job is not always easy but working with people who work just as hard as you do makes it that much more rewarding.

Cons

My cons are not directed and Artemis but more our job in general. We here a lot more no's than yes's which is sometimes frustrating. Our job does not end at 5pm or any particular day of the week. Sometimes even if you give 110% it doesnt always pan out.

Advice to Management

My advise to the leadership team at Artmeis Consutling it to keep up with what you are already doing. Although it is not a "fun" job I can still sayl without a doubt that I enjoy my job so thank you.

"Bitter Sweet..."

Former Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at Artemis Consulting (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing company, both the CEO Kelley and CFO Adam (Husband and Wife) are very invested in their employees and really care about them as a more then just an employee, but as a person as well. Creating happy hours, picnics in mission bay, padres games, and by far the best company holiday party that I have attended. GREAT benefits.

Cons

Unfortunately, the pay sucks...like really really sucks!!! Also, ZERO room for career advancement!!!