The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Artemis Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Artemis Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is a great culture here where everyone works hard, takes ownership, and is a team player." (in 10 reviews)
- "Lots of great opportunity, powerful mission to help fix healthcare with analytics, leadership is aware that growth leads to growing pains and is working hard to fix those, really awesome people, well funded with patient investors." (in 6 reviews)
- "While some teams are busier and under more pressure than others, management seems to recognize this and step in with support and staffing as needed." (in 4 reviews)
- "This company has a great opportunity to meet their goal of changing healthcare through data analytics." (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership isn't consistently transparent to staff." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Artemis Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 59 of over 62 reviews
Updated Aug 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Artemis Health Reviews FAQs
Artemis Health has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Artemis Health to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
61% of Artemis Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Artemis Health 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.