KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "There is a great culture here where everyone works hard, takes ownership, and is a team player.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Lots of great opportunity, powerful mission to help fix healthcare with analytics, leadership is aware that growth leads to growing pains and is working hard to fix those, really awesome people, well funded with patient investors.(in 5 reviews)
  • "While some teams are busier and under more pressure than others, management seems to recognize this and step in with support and staffing as needed.(in 4 reviews)
  • "This company has a great opportunity to meet their goal of changing healthcare through data analytics.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture and mission driven

Mar 20, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most people join for mission of fixing the broken healthcare system. This mission orientation makes for a great culture. Artemis works hard to take care of employees, especially during the pandemic. Leadership went out of their way to support and engage us while we were remote for nearly 2 years.

Cons

Sometimes resources can be tight, which can hold back growth. However with the recent Nomi acquision, that is starting to change.

Thanks for sharing!

2. 4.0

Employee Focused

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the top down, employee satisfaction is a big priority.

Cons

Growth hasn't always been massive.

CEO

Thanks for sharing your experience!

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Declining quickly

Mar 25, 2022 - Product Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people (besides upper management) - Flexible work - Good swag

Cons

- No captain - company has outgrown the experience of most of its leaders and cannot get out of its own way - Grant (CEO) feels like he checked out during Covid and never checked back in except to sell us. - Too much chaos in new product initiatives, over priced - Focus is less on fixing the very broken traditional platform and more how to create shiny new things that they can sell - New significant sales seem to have stopped coming in over last 18 months - Turnover increasing - smart people jumping ship or actively looking - Morale has dropped significantly since Covid - Our smarter clients are tired of all the problems - Nomi acquisition was confusing and seems like a desperate move due to sales revenue being so low

CEO

I'm really sad to hear about your frustrations for the first time on Glassdoor. I would really like to talk to you if you're up for it, especially since you're still here. We certainly have challenges that we're working on -- I'd never deny that -- but it sounds like important context and data on the issues you listed have not made it to you. For example: we did have high turnover last year (like many companies), but the data show that turnover dropped drastically starting in the fall through today when it is quite low. I definitely want to make sure you have that context, but just as importantly, I'd like to find out why that context didn't make it to you in the first place. It's important that we're being transparent and empowering team members, and that kind of breakdown is unacceptable. On a more personal note, one thing I'd especially like to dig in on is your impression that I checked out. One of our big initiatives last year was to push decision making power and context as far out into the organization as possible, and I think perhaps by empowering my team and delegating more I may have created a false impression, and I'd like to learn from that. For what it's worth, I feel very checked in.

4. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work

Feb 7, 2022 - Senior SQL Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, great people, great work, and a mission to change things for the better!

Cons

Sometimes start-up culture can be difficult because you need to wear many hats

CEO

Thanks for sharing your experience! If you have any specific feedback for me as a CEO, I'd love to learn about it. Ping me on linkedin.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

ADM

Jan 24, 2022 - Account Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product and people/ culture

Cons

Low glass ceilings for excelling career

CEO

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'd love to understand what you mean by low glass ceilings. If you're up for it, please shoot me an email or linkedin message.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Always getting better - great culture, people, and product.

Jan 13, 2022 - Engineering in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working with the people I work with - great peers, passionate people, and recent changes in leadership have had a really big positive impact on the direction we're going. Product is really cool and isn't just another thing to make money. Our culture isn't just a slogan

Cons

Still feels like we're reacting more than acting when we collaborate across engineering teams. Pay is less than I could get at other companies. Lots of tech debt to pay down makes it hard to get things done sometimes.

CEO

Thanks for sharing. Pay in tech has been changing rapidly -- our hope is that our company-wide pay evaluation this quarter will help address that. I'd love to hear any ideas you have to help improve cross-team collaboration in engineering if you're up for it.

7. 5.0

Excellent company

Nov 1, 2021 - Chief Operating Officer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the mission. Love the people, especially recent additions.

Cons

Challenging industry. Lingering impacts from Covid.

Thanks for sharing!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company. Great culture.

Oct 29, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has a good all around family feel. Also, they hire good talent. I really appreciated working with other engineers and small teams where everyone carried their own weight and had good ideas and collaboration

Cons

I really didn’t have any serious gripes. Sure there are always things that could be better, but that’s with any place you work.

CEO

Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad it’s been so positive. That said, no company is perfect so please don’t be shy in pointing out areas where we need to improve to your team or to me — we can and should always be getting better.

9. 3.0

Good company

Oct 25, 2021 - Regional Director Sales in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice, smart CEO. Cool office location. Innovative product.

Cons

Customers not willing to pay enough for this type of product.

CEO

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! If you’re up for it, I’d love to talk in person about your thoughts on our new 3 year plan that attempts to address your con (among other things) and if you think it needs more work to solve the issue.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work and leadership cares about employees

May 7, 2021 - Senior Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Artemis Health full-time for 3.5 years. It’s a stable company for post-Series A with a fantastic team of smart, compassionate human beings. - Great Leadership: The leadership team is transparent and cultivates safety. They say what they don't know, and they hire experts which they listen to. They make smart decisions about the business. - Great Culture: It’s a lot of fun because I felt safe to voice my opinions, ask judgment-free questions, and bring my whole self to work. - Great Benefits: Their benefits are good and continue to improve with employee feedback. - Work-life balance: The team works so well together to communicate and celebrate small wins. - Focus on Diversity and Inclusion: The entire team tries the hardest to get this right.

Cons

As with any start-up environment, there are growing pains. They have product gaps, and amazing people behind the scenes work continually to optimize for progress (not perfection). Business and cross-team processes are shaky, but it's to be expected at a smaller company. I would say that's getting fixed very quickly with new leadership hires.

CEO

Thank you very much for sharing your honest and even handed thoughts! We certainly are striving to maintain the good things about Artemis while strengthening our weaknesses. Best of luck to you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Reviews

Artemis Health Reviews FAQs

Artemis Health has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Artemis Health to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Artemis Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Artemis Health. This rating has decreased by -19% over the last 12 months.

77% of Artemis Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Artemis Health 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Artemis Health to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be workplace, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Artemis Health Job Seekers