Arteria Technologies SAP ABAP Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2019

Found 2 reviews

4.0
Sriram Kanuri

"A zero ethics company...worst company to work for"

Current Employee - SAP ABAP Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is ideal for the lazy and procrastinating people who need external forces to push them out of their comfort zone. The company will draw out the last drop of your energy; as average work effort expected by management is around 70-80 hours per week (about 11-12 hrs per day including both weekends).

Cons

I have observed numerous cons in this company during my last 4 months here. Let me list them one by one. 1) Sir Culture – One of the worst things followed here is the Sir culture. The 3 top management guys are to be addressed as Sir. This is very much different from the general practice in other IT companies where you address everyone by first name. I have seen senior people, some of them who might even be 4-5 years...

Advice to Management

Please treat your employees with respect and do not play with their careers. Follow good ethics as Karma will surely hit back badly on you soon.

Arteria Technologies2019-02-07

"Worst company"

Current Employee - SAP ABAP Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

i have ever seen this this type company.when you are joined in this company they are asking to sign on a bond. The company rules and regulations are worst,Salary is very less .working hours is 10-11 hours per day.

Cons

Worst company i have ever company .company senior staff are worst staff..Please dont joined in this company. Don't spoil your carrier

Advice to Management

Change your policies and maintained suitable person for suitable jobs.

Arteria Technologies2017-06-02