Arteric Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 26, 2018

4.5
Hans Kaspersetz

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company with an extremely talented team"

I worked at Arteric full-time

Pros

Arteric is a really great company with a very talented and dedicated group of professionals. Projects are successfully completed without any compromise in quality. The dedication to quality is really driving their growth. Leadership is extremely talented and driven to succeed. That drive is built into the company's culture and keeps moving this company forward. Career growth is supported and always encouraged, which is a rarity. Overall, a great company to work with while being surrounded by top talent.

Cons

Days can be long, but that is expected with agencies. However, this is balanced with a high freedom environment. If you need to take some personal time and your work gets done, management doesn't seem to mind.

2. "Great company with smart, talented staff"

Former Employee - User Experience Consultant in Summit, NJ
    Former Employee - User Experience Consultant in Summit, NJ

I worked at Arteric part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Arteric has one of the smartest teams I ever worked with. Projects are fast paced and move quickly. When you're doing a great job, the management team makes you feel both appreciated and valued. The leadership is very strong-creatively, technically, and strategically. And the company is growing. The culture is welcoming and supportive.

Overall, it's a great place if you're looking to work for top quality talent and enjoy challenging, rewarding projects.

P.S. Well-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything negative at Arteric.

Advice to Management

Love your standards of excellence!

3. "Everyday is a new experience here"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Summit, NJ
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Summit, NJ

I have been working at Arteric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team environment - I never experienced such great teamwork, as a client request or task comes up, the team is on it immediately, from planning to executing in a matter of a couple hours. The company works as a "well oiled machine"

Rewards employees - The CEO is a very active person at the workplace and always takes time out of his hectic schedule to give you a pat on the back for any minor/major assignment. You feel appreciated all the time and you feel assurance that your work is a crucial part of the company.

Promotes Growth - They want you to succeed anyway possible, They encourage you to learn new skills and tools.

Cons

Some days drag on
    Office has its stretches where its very quiet

Advice to Management

I am witnessing first hand the growth of this company through solidifying all day to day processes. Keep doing what you are doing.

4. "Arteric Is a Place to Contribute and to Grow"

Current Employee - Creative Team in Summit, NJ
    Current Employee - Creative Team in Summit, NJ

I have been working at Arteric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A culture that revolves around open communication, honesty (occasionally brutal, but always constructive), and the pursuit of excellence in everything that we do.

Colleagues are very supportive and always have your back. Nobody points fingers.

Staff are expected to expand their skill sets

Leadership welcomes strategic and tactical input

Cons

Regarding an another reviewer's comment that employees are forced to write Glassdoor reviews, nobody asked me to write this review.

"Terrible work-life balance"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

I worked at Arteric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some genuinely talented, hard-working people

Cons

Average pay, wretched work-life balance, no respect, hostile work environment

"NA"

I worked at Arteric full-time

Pros

The office space is very modern and cool looking. You will probably learn a lot since it is a small agency, but it is not worth it.

Cons

Management basically forces people to write glassdoor reviews and when they bring candidates in for an interview they have other employees make fake comments about how much they love working there. The employees there basically get brainwashed. It is not a healthy environment.

7. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

I have been working at Arteric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong core values, high performance challenging environment, client-centric, employee empowerment and mentorship, intellectually curious team, a true meritocracy.

Cons

Not aware of any yet

8. "Only been here a few months-- and it's the best company I've worked for!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

Pros

Arteric's entire staff is extremely knowledgable, understanding, helpful, and (most of all) caring. It's like working for a big family. I've only been working here for a few months and I became really ill and could not come into for a long period of time. The CEO and president of the company gave me no issues and were very understanding and caring. The office space is very functional and always stocked with refreshments to keep the employees energized. I've learned so much in my first few months, I'm glad to be apart of the Arteric team!

Cons

There are no cons about working at Arteric.

Arteric Response

Jan 30, 2017 – CEO

And Arteric is very happy to have all of it's employees!!! I lead a tremendous group of people that I would not trade for Tom Brady (given that we don't play football!)

"One Year at Arteric"

Former Employee - QA Automation Specialist in Summit, NJ
    Former Employee - QA Automation Specialist in Summit, NJ

I worked at Arteric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome tech company, Cutting edge, Phenomenal Growth, Phenomenal Knowledge, Great Co-Workers, Great work culture, Amazing Culture, Distinguished Marketing, Incredible Design team, Cutting-Edge development team, Amazing QA Team, Amazing Project Management Team, Progressive

Arteric is an amazing web design agency that I had the privilege to work for last year as a QA analyst. The Arteric team is among the most talented, motivated and intelligent team of individuals I have ever worked with.

Employees are allowed to voluntarily sign up for a success seminar delivered by the company CEO, Michael Horn. I was able to sit with Michael personally for two sessions and found them life-changing.

The work at Arteric is extremely focused and there is an amazing workplace culture. They mitigate the risk of burnout with an unlimited PTO policy and mandatory vacation.

There is a library in Arteric's "Creative Room". The library contains books that the founders of Arteric have deemed Life Changing. It contains titles like The Hagakure by Miyamoto Musashi, Sun Tsu’s Art of War and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Books are free to borrow and employees are even given a small bonus for demonstrating an understanding of a book.

Arteric has a fantastic culture, they reward and encourage innovation and count on the honesty and integrity of their staff to have a positive impact on the company in a high-freedom environment.

Cons

This is a high freedom environment, if you are not as disciplined and driven as the rest of the team, you could get left behind.

Success involves innovation, if you're a person who is looking to coast along you will not be rewarded at this office.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job, in my year at Arteric I grew personally and professionally by leaps and bounds. Working here has been a blessing for me.

10. "Well worth the challenge!"

Pros

This is how a great company is supposed to operate. Sets high expectations and requires responsibility. In return, there is a high freedom environment, great benefits, and above all, the company's culture and values make it a great place to work. Also, great location in Summit, NJ.

Cons

Since Arteric is an agile, growing company, always adjusting to change, the pressures of the high expectations can sometimes be stressful for someone not used to that type of environment.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on instilling the mission and values and build the team around that. With that foundation, change, high expectations and pressure are no problem.

Arteric Response

Aug 1, 2016 – CEO

As CEO I can say that management's commitment to values and mission are now, and will always remain, fundamental to the on-going growth and building the best staff now and for the future. It is the... More