Arthur Marshall Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Curtis Pryor

1. "Arthur | Marshall treats you like family!"

Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From the beginning of my career here, this company has made me feel like I was a part of a second family. I am surrounded by hard-working, motivated coworkers that also have lively personalities and a great sense of humor, which is very uplifting and refreshing in a sales-oriented atmosphere. There are constantly more incentives for those in production roles, including team contests and cash bonuses. Fun office culture - at the beginning of the year, the company was surprised with a trip to go bowling on a Friday afternoon, and everyone had a blast. Benefits are great and the owners take time to engage with each of the employees, making you feel even more valued. I couldn't be more proud of the company and where we are headed this year.

Cons

Just as in every sales-based organization, there will always be some amount of turnover. I have been with Arthur | Marshall for nearly four years, and our turnover rate has decreased significantly. We are on track for record growth so far this year, and I am looking forward to seeing more and more new faces coming through our door.

Advice to Management

Upper management is doing a great job of being involved with each of the employees and making them feel welcome here. It is great to see the newer employees with such great mentors to help guide them through a complex industry.

2. "Great, fast-growing company!"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible group of people to work with! Every employee is very supportive and encouraging! An extremely positive work environment! You will learn a great deal in a short amount of time, and there is always room for advancement and growth within the company!

Cons

As expected with sales-driven companies, turnover does exist, though minimal. You must challenge yourself, be driven, and work hard to succeed (as with most things in life).

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. "Great sales culture"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth! As in any sales related job, you have to preform to move up but leadership at Arthur Marshall is very generous to the individuals who are productive and loyal to the company. Leadership here is also committed to providing any resources they can to make their employees job easier and more productive. Top producers get awarded with prizes and trips.

Cons

Like any sales environment, you must produce at a high level consistently.

Advice to Management

Continue to be supportive of your employees by providing them with the tools to succeed, and continue offering prizes and trips!

"I love working at Arthur Marshall!"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture here is awesome! I love all of the people that I get to work with. We all care about each other and care about your personal success. I also love the fact that there is so much room for growth and can see a future here with Arthur Marshall.

Cons

In this industry you always see a higher turnover rate. You just have to be willing to put in hard work in order to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because you make a difference.

"Hardworking, professional sales environment"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant-Recruiting in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant-Recruiting in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Personally, this is my first job coming out of college, and I could not have asked for a better company to work for. It is a very hardworking and driven environment, where you get rewarded for the work that you put in. From my first day, I have been treated like family by others in the office, which was important to me since I moved across the country in part to work here. Like any sales job, there is pressure to produce, but at the same time those who put in the time and work needed to be successful are rewarded. This can include trips, extra days off, and of course commission payouts. The fact that we are paid a competitive base salary was also very attractive to me. The office has a very collegial atmosphere, with many employees sharing the same interests outside of work as well.

Cons

Like any sales job, there are going to be individuals who are not willing to put in the work necessary to get the job done. So there is some turnover, but in my opinion this would be true of 99% of the jobs in this field.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job of training individuals from day one, which I would like to see continued. The perks and rewards for hitting production are also a great way to keep employees motivated and working hard.

"Great place to grow and prosper!"

Current Employee - RVP in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - RVP in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Salary + Commission pay. This place is where you can definitely build a career. I started here at the bottom of the totem pole with limited experience. Through hard work and dedication, I was able to jump through the ranks and have a very successful career here at AMI. It is a very laid back office with a good work/life balance. They have really put effort in making sure they keep their employees happy. As long as your producing you work 4day/week.

Another good benefit is that you work essentially doctor hours, so no weekends. There is many perks to being a producer, ie: Bonuses/ President trip (Trips to cancun etc..)

401k with Matching.

Cons

Being a small company, the insurance isn't 100% the best but it is still decent, especially if you are single.

- If you are not a person who is driven and can push through the hard times, you will not be happy here. This is a performance base company and if you are not ready for that type of environment it may not be for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in listening to your employees and being open to change.

"Great place to work and grow"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

This is one of the best places to work because they promote from within and the office culture is one of a kind. Like any sales job, you have to produce. Arthur Marshall gives you every opportunity to start producing from day one! The office is very young and energetic. You are able to climb the ladder of success as fast as you want and no one will hold you back. It's a great place for young professionals to build a great career!

Cons

You must be the type of person that is self motivated and knows how to get through hard times. No job is sunshine and rainbows everyday.

Advice to Management

Great job making the office a great place to come and work everyday.

"Great Atmosphere To Work In"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

This place is very energetic and gives a good atmosphere to work in. There is a great training program in place whether you do marketing or recruiting. It's not a cutthroat business or sales industry like most. Everyone here is willing to help and to benefit not only themselves, but each other as well. This place works as a team and not so much as individuals.

Cons

In any sales position there is going to be some turnover. This can be limited by having people that are willing to put in the hard work and not settle to skate by or be average.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the training models in place and the company will continue to see gains and grow exponentially. Personnel will expand and the company will see growth each year moving forward.

"AMI is a great company"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. The company provides a great training program for new hires. AMI has a very competitive benefit package and pays very well. The company pays a base salary and commission. The culture is very unique and very fun to be apart of. Sales can be very stressful so it is nice working with friendly employees to keep the stress levels low. The company takes a lot of pride in their employees. AMI is constantly thinking of ways to improve their employees personal and professional lives.
    The company promotes based on production not who you know in the company. If you are looking for a place where you can make a lot of money this is the place. The company celebrates wins by taking trip to places like Aruba and Mexico. They also take team building trip. If you meet production budget they also give their employees flex Fridays.
    If you are looking for a great place to work this is the place. The company is growing and it is a perfect time to join.

Cons

If you do not want to work hard this is not the company for you. If you do not want to pursue your dreams this is not the company for you. If you look for excuses AMI is not for you. The company looks for hard people who have a common goal.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive changes. AMI is a great company to work for.

11. "Phenomenal work environment with high earning potential and training programs to set you up for success."

Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great promotion structure, amazing office perks, monthly company outings, golf tournaments, annual company trips to gorgeous beach locations, great compensation available, executives who genuinely care and all employees have a voice in our company.

Cons

Tough industry but AMI provides you with the tools and training to be successful. This position can be stressful as all sales and consulting positions can be, but we have built a great office culture that helps balance the stress level with a fun work place.

Advice to Management

Management has always been great about taking advice from any of their employees to make our company a better work environment.