Cover image for Articulate Inc.
Logo

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Awesome Benefits(in 26 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 24 reviews)
  • "Compelling mission; great people and culture; well run and highly productive; company cares for its people; has gotten a lot crisper about how we move the business forward.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Great, competitive pay.(in 9 reviews)
  • "earth each executive is (which is great since leadership and communication trickle from the top).(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Articulate Inc. and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Oct 19, 2022 - Strategy Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits and people; really great learning opportunities

Cons

Lots of ongoing project so very fast paced.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Articulate is a DREAM company! Amazing!

Oct 12, 2022 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Incredible place to work -Wonderful people who really care about the work -Unreal benefits! -Remote work full-time: work from anywhere! I could go on and on. Articulate is genuinely the best place there is to work. No doubt about it. During the recruitment process I often wondered “is this real?” because it’s almost good to be true. I’ve been here for awhile now and I can assure you- YES! It is all real and true!

Cons

Lots of new teams so you have to be aware that everyone is LEARNING! And that’s not even a con, just something to be aware of. I have no cons to say about Articulate.

3. Join the Articulate Inc. team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Love it

Oct 6, 2022 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, great benefits, wonderful people to work, and very inclusive. The worklife balance is amazing here!

Cons

Really wonderful place to work, and so nothing really comes to mind other than there aren't any offices anywhere in the world. This company is completely remote and I could see that being a downside for some

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

10/10 Recommend

Sep 7, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Incredible company • Human-centered organization is not a tagline, it's the actual culture of the company • Absolutely the most inclusive company I've been a part of. It's woven into the fabric of this company, and the product that we create • The BEST CEO • I love the people I work with • Our social Slack channels keep things light and breezy • Competitive salary • FANTASTIC benefits

Cons

• There has been a lot of changes in a short span of time as the company is rapidly growing

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Articulate truly makes the world a better place

Aug 29, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Articulate sets the standard for how companies should operate and treat employees. It felt like management, president and CEO really cared about everyone.

Cons

Although the company is remote flexibility really depends on your role.

7. 5.0

Amazing Org

Jun 27, 2022 - Assistant Producer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for this organization for almost 3 years. Articulate has done so much for me. It's given me financial freedom to get the furry feline friends I'd been wanting, it's given me geographical freedom to move to a city I've wanted to live in for over a decade, it's given professional freedom to work in a role that closely aligns with my personal passions and it's given me the freedom to work & play in a balance that feels right for me. The time and energy I put into this company comes back to me 3 fold. They really really REALLY care about their people. In a way I had never experienced prior to working here. Is it perfect? Of course not. There are many things that are a "work in progress" but they're actually putting in the work. They actually try, very hard to do right by their employees. What more can you ask for? Keep it up!!!

Cons

Sometimes decisions and projects get bogged down by too many tiers of approval.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great, everything you read online is true.

Jan 13, 2022 -  in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits (unlimited PTO, health stipends, 401K, HSA contribution, great health benefits, WFH set up is incredible) Great, competitive pay. You can tell the management/upper managers TRUST their staff to do their job. Sounds simple but so many companies don’t and they prefer to micro manage their employees - Articulate doesn’t. The work seems fulfilling. The products are great & customers trust our products. Everyone is truly so happy to be here & everyone loves this company. Morale is so high! It’s amazing.

Cons

None yet. The company is 100% remote & always will be - some people don’t thrive in that environment. If you need a manager to constantly follow up on you, you won’t like it here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really organized and inclusive company

Jan 5, 2022 - Software Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and people. Autonomy and excellent feedback from lead engineering manager. Also a lot of transparency from the business side.

Cons

Onboarding was great to get to know the business side but didn't get a lot of feedback from where I should be with engineering. The onboarding was more new hires and stuff unrelated to what I was hired for.

10. 5.0

Apply Today!

Dec 28, 2021 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Articulate is an awesome place to work. The company culture is rooted in trust, mutual respect, and getting it done together. I've enjoyed working at Articulate since day one. Articulate is a fully remote company, so I am able to work from home. The flexibility allows more time with my kids and pets. Plus, no commute and no unnecessary meetings allow me to get my work done efficiently and effectively. The work is fulfilling and I feel like I am contributing to the greater good as an Articulate employee.

Cons

Sometimes I do crave more socialization, but I am typically able to build that into my day by working at a coffee shop or at a friend's house or by connecting with colleagues online.

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company, very progressive!

Nov 26, 2021 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, unlimited paid vacation, fully remote, annual retreat, good company culture.

Cons

Growing too quickly, hiring the wrong people

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews
</>Embed

Articulate Inc. Reviews FAQs

Articulate Inc. has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 136 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Articulate Inc. to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Articulate Inc. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Articulate Inc.. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

97% of Articulate Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Articulate Inc. 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Articulate Inc. to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Articulate Inc. Job Seekers