Artsy Abode "artsy abode" Reviews | Glassdoor

Artsy Abode Employee Reviews about "artsy abode"

Updated Feb 1, 2018

2.5
Artsy Abode Founder/CEO Leah Lytle (no image)
Leah Lytle
Pros
  • "As all reviews have stated the stores have great products and wonderful co-workers(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "artsy abode"

Return to all Reviews

"So much fun!"

Sales Associate

I have been working at Artsy Abode

Pros

I started working part time at Artsy Abode last September to keep myself busy. It's so much fun to work at my favorite store to shop at!

Cons

Around Christmas time gets really busy, but I guess that's the nature of retail.

Artsy Abode2016-06-16

"Great team to belong to."

Current Employee - Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Artsy Abode full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company is woman owned and woman run. It is full of creativity and positivity and hard workers. There is room to grow and use your personal strengths. Artsy Abode sells the most unique and beautiful products that it makes for an exciting selling atmosphere. The customers make the the job so much fun.

Cons

You have to have your heart into this company. They expect hard work and commitment.

Artsy Abode2018-02-02

"Associate"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Artsy Abode part-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at Artsy Abode while I was in college. The SM was very flexible with my schedule and time off requests. I always looked forward to going into work and interacting with the customers and the other associates. Upper management always made themselves accessible to their employees, even sales associates. CEO coached me on sales, product knowledge, and visual displays, which was much appreciative since my degree is in Fashion Merchandising. Overall, rewarding experience and great foundation for my future career.

Cons

Most of my paychecks went right back to the store! So many cute products. Always made my sorority sisters jealous :)

Artsy Abode2016-06-12

Artsy Abode Response

June 16, 2016CEO

Thank you for this review! I love that you mentioned coaching - that is really the key to being a good manager and we continually work to provide our managers and leaders professional development so they can provide great training and feedback to their team - and it looks from your review that this is happening - so great to hear!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews