Aryaka Networks Reviews in Milpitas, CA | Glassdoor

Aryaka Networks President and CEO Shawn Farshchi
Shawn Farshchi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Night shift could be scary for those who haven't done it previously (in 12 reviews)

• Company is doing really well and no cons for now (in 4 reviews)

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working at Aryaka. They take care of their employees and they're a company that is growing rapidly.

Cons

It is a fast-paced environment, so you have to be prepared to work fast and hard.

"Solutions Architect"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Pros

What a difference a year makes! Went from a "visionary" company to a viable competitor in such little time. Recently released really solid innovation which should help propel the company to the next level. Executive team is strong, focused with great execution. Work environment produces daily challenges, often touching new territory resulting in new solutions. Pay is good; market competitive. Solutions Architect Manager is one of the best; understands the business very well, is highly respected by our executives and supports/drives his team to get their best.

Cons

Needs stronger product management, more for management of release of new features/solutions, training and market research on feature requests. In some areas it still feels like the company is "winging it" but it's far more organized than a year ago. While base pay is good accelerators are weak and it's hard to really track performance against commission, though that's supposed to be fixed with Xactly (coming soon). Not impressed with the new medical plan but it's adequate.

Advice to Management

Don't relax. Keep moving forward. You're doing a great job and we're counting on you all to take the company to the next level.

"Software development and Networking intern"

Former Intern - Network Engineer in Milpitas, CA
    Former Intern - Network Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Aryaka Networks as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Very talented and friendly people. Company is growing at a very fast pace.

Cons

People are too busy most of the times so hard to get any help for new employees.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work.

"Aryaka-Best place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I joined Aryaka almost 6 years ago and it was in its infancy at that time. We had about 11 employees worldwide. It still feels like yesterday, thanks to amazing leadership and work culture that we have here at Aryaka, time just flew by. Everyday I feel that I have learned and achieved something new and grew myself as a technocrat as well as a thought leader. A very positive and rewarding experience.

Cons

There are always a few area of improvement in any company and Aryaka is no exception. Nothing major. if few minor items are corrected, it will make Aryaka THE place to work. With the new leadership in place, I feel very optimistic about positive changes in that direction.

Dec 21, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for believing in the company and its vision. We appreciate your great work and commitment towards the company. Keep the good work going!

"Great Dynamic Company"

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Aryaka for 1,5 months. I had two other offers, and I decided to join Aryaka, which turned out to be absolutely the right decision. From one side, it enjoys a rapid growth and high customer satisfaction rates. This results in a positive, results-oriented culture. The company is growing rapidly and is adding top new talent. From the other side, there is a lot of camaraderie among employees and executives. Aryaka offers a friendly and positive work environment and fantastic benefits! This is one of the best companies I have worked in.

Cons

There were some issues in the past with the management, resulting in some unhappy employees, who rightfully were frustrated with their experience. This has completely changed with the new executive team comprised from Silicon Valley industry veterans that have been successful with building positive and successful teams and companies. Innovation, growth, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction are 4 top priorities coming from the very top of the company.

Advice to Management

Stay on this course, and keep on innovating!

Dec 21, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your feedback.

"Fun fast-paced Energetic Company"

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Strong management team
    - Open Door policy with the CEO
    - Everyone's voice matters
    - You can sense the positive energy in the company

Cons

- Running out of office space but I guess this is a good thing

Advice to Management

Great to have updates every month on what the company is doing please keep that going.

Dec 21, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your humble feedback. Your request to continue with monthly updates has been noted. Keep the good work going.

"Director"

Current Employee - Finance Director in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Finance Director in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks (More than a year)

Pros

Solid company enjoying significant growth. Great people and current leadership team is focused on creating a collaborative environment and culture whereby everyone has an impact. A great place to work.

Cons

There has been a number of significant changes in the management team so status quo or doing things the way they have always been done will not lead to success going forward.

Advice to Management

The new CEO and recent additions to the Senior Team are a breath of fresh air. Please keep doing what you are doing.

Oct 22, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your feedback.

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Network Monitoring Engineer in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Network Monitoring Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best place to work at

Cons

Not that i can think of.

Advice to Management

They should think of hike a little more

Oct 22, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

"Awesome place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA

Pros

Cutting edge technology, fast paced. Great learning opportunities. Since its a small company but growing aggressively, there's potential to grow. You are entrusted with a lot of responsibilities and the management is supportive of new ideas and encourage transparency and open culture.

Cons

Workloads can be too much for one person which leads to less of a work/life balance. But you are good at managing time, you'll have an awesome time and career at Aryaka.

Advice to Management

I love the new energy, momentum, and direction we are headed in.

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Well, Aryaka is a place for hard working and motivated people. Thanks for your feedback.

"New kid on the block"

Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is on the brink of letting everyone know how we can revolutionize the Wan optimization industry. We truly are the "best kept secret" no more. Its VERY exciting to be a part of this evolution and looking forward to making it a reality. Changes in upper management have been key.

Cons

Like all companies, there are some growing pains but we have them under control,solutions and a good strategy moving forward.

Advice to Management

Be open to change and see a bigger vision of who and what we are and can do. The only real limit we put on ourselves is us.