Aryaka Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 191 reviews

3.7
Aryaka Networks CEO Matt Carter
Matt Carter
Pros
  • "Work Culture is amazing, flexible, company not only supports you for your work but also for your moral well being(in 17 reviews)

• "Challenging/ Flexible work environment(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Night shift could be scary for those who haven't done it previously(in 12 reviews)

• "Company is doing really well and no cons for now(in 5 reviews)

1. "Company getting ready for serious growth"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good executive team with common sense approach. Fresh outlook and leadership in marketing and sales. Customer success is coming into its own. Company is getting right team to execute. Customers love the Aryaka offering and provide great referrals

Cons

Company has to broaden customer base for mainstream use

Advice to Management

Move faster than market

Aryaka Networks2019-07-07

"Great company with great potential"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Engineer

I have been working at Aryaka Networks part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great vision of transformation - Great engineering team - New team members seem to have refreshed the company

Cons

- It seems the company is positioning itself for growth in Asia and India rather than USA and Europe - Unrealistic sales goals, although they have been revised for the better with new leadership (for now)

Advice to Management

Integrate teams more effectively, the gap between geographies is huge Reduce politics

Aryaka Networks2019-05-01

"Smoke in Mirrors - 2 Women Leadership and African American CEO - A Play for Investors"

Current Employee - Engineering

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO. ZERO - NOT KIDDING - ZERO

Cons

arrogance from executive leadership, no vision, messaging is stagnant (still), churn, politics, horrendous culture, confidentiality is non-existent (HR) blabber mouth, and company is cheap. there is no ONE ARYAKA. there are several aryaka's and nonE can commit or READ or SPELL. sexist.

Advice to Management

listen to your employees - not just management - you know the worker bees - remember them? fire HR (outsource if you have to - better than what you have now), clean out finance, marketing is a disaster waiting to happen (cannot wait), little if no regard for anyone - hostile workplace. i am waiting for the WHISTLEBLOWER to emerge. HR DO NOT BOTHER REPLYING TO THIS REVIEW. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Aryaka Networks2019-03-19
  4. "Old & tired product"

I worked at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great market and some great customers. Very good sales team.

Cons

Co-founder has run out of ideas. The product is going nowhere

Advice to Management

Time for a new product leadership

Aryaka Networks2019-03-22
  5. "Very good Company"

I worked at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Good place to learn and grow in your career. Good incentives and work life balance

Cons

No cons. Good company, good salary

Aryaka Networks2018-09-14

"Aryaka - Lots of potential! Hot technology space! - by +5yr PreSales SE"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- My boss, the VP of SEs, is a great guy to work for... very professional, proactive and supportive, but not a micro-manager. - My technical sales career spans decades and technologies, and Aryaka has been, *BY FAR*, the easiest product to sell! Great opportunity to make commissions! - Rock solid technology. None of that "sell around the bugs, I mean, undocumented features". - As a pre-sales SE, it is awesome to be...

Cons

Marketing message not yet crisp, but getting better. Many prospects come in expecting a different technology. - Channel still needs a lot of education and development. Lead production only - Aryaka sales teams still drive the entire sales process. - Finance can be difficult to work with. Commission payout rules are kludgy. - Lack of maturity by some of the sales leaders is a bit embarrassing; requires managing

Advice to Management

Replacing the previous CEO was a positive, and probably should have been done much sooner. It looks like the new interim CEO has taken the time to understand the market and the proper positioning for Aryaka. I like the current direction. There has been a tendency in the past to make executive level decisions without a proper understanding of the field impact. This has invariably effected the consistency of the...

Aryaka Networks2018-07-31

"Opportunity to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Smart and hardworking people. Opportunity to work on diverse things from prospective customers to contract renewals and everything that happens in between!! People across the board are in general good listeners and listen if you have a valid point.

Cons

Less attractive EAT club lunches

Advice to Management

Keep doing good stuff. I am happy to work with lot of good people who keep work place less political and drama free

Aryaka Networks2018-07-26

"Great core product; terrible innovation"

I worked at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Product easy to sell to VERY specific niche.

Cons

Product Management team is terrible. None of them sell in the field, and they believe they are smarter than everyone else. They don't listen to feedback about competition, and they will pat themselves on the back by rebranding old products and calling it a new service. Competition caught up faster than even I expected.

Advice to Management

When you are a leader in a space, all eyes are on you and everyone tries to surpass you. Sticking your head in the sand and saying we're always going to be better by comparing yourself to other SDWAN box vendors cripples your thinking and innovation. ESPECIALLY when you know calling Aryaka a pure SDWAN service is NOT an accurate comparison.

Aryaka Networks2018-08-13

Aryaka Networks Response

August 14, 2018Social Media Manager

Thanks for providing your perspective. It’s an exciting time to be part of a growing and evolving business and market category, but we understand it can be frustrating at times. We encourage you to speak with your manager and/or local HR to discuss your concerns.

"Good company, smart people"

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

People are smart, helpful, and dedicated to their work. Generally everyone is easy to work with

Cons

Culture is lacking at times, everyone works hard but there is very little going on socially

Aryaka Networks2018-07-13

"A good job (if you absolutely cannot get anything else)"

Former Employee - Senior Strategic Architect in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Every day challenges you mentally as you do your best to cope with flip flop decisions and comedic management decisions. Your willpower is tested to its limits as you have to toe the marketing line to potential customers all the time actually knowing the truth of what the solution actually does (and does not) do.

Cons

Cons ? Yes, is is a big one really. But that is t what you meant. One of the big down points of this company is the same as the pros, the mental and physical challenge of coping with a bi-polar management team who cannot make up their mind what to do and blame all their failings on the layers of onion skin they place around themselves as they bring an entire team with them. But hey, at least Gigamon can move on to...

Advice to Management

As the Rock once said “it doesn’t matter” having had an absolute car crash of the last 3 quarters you won’t be around to take advice soon. Perhaps time to practice flipping those burgers.

Aryaka Networks2018-07-25

Aryaka Networks Response

July 26, 2018Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We’re sorry to hear your frustrations. While we’re not without growing pains, we are very excited about the current leadership team, and the company’s well defined vision of growth and success. We remain confident in our amazing ...

Found 191 reviews