Aryaka Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

Aryaka Networks President and CEO Shawn Farshchi
Shawn Farshchi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Night shift could be scary for those who haven't done it previously (in 12 reviews)

• Growing company, so there are some growing pains related to business processes (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Marketing Manager"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Amazing co-workers and super personable executive staff
    -Super creative and hard-working marketing team. Everyone checks their ego at the door and works together to make things happen.
    -Awesome benefits and salary
    -Leading edge, innovative technology that actually makes a difference in customer's productivity.
    -Free lunch!

Cons

-Outdated office...moving soon!
    -No work from home policy
    -Frequent change in direction

"An Exciting Place to Work!"

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

-Excellent benefits and pay
    -A fast-paced environment full of opportunity for every employee
    -Outstanding leadership and direction from executive staff

Cons

-Be prepare to work hard!

"Toxic On Every Level...Only Work Here If You're Desperate and Have No Options"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get paid on time.
    Most of the people are nice and work very hard

Cons

Management has some how deceived the board of directors and investors that they have a clue. They don't. They make things up on the fly, and when it doesn't work they change direction, again, and again, and again. The brunt of these changes is felt by the worker bees.
    The sales team is a revolving door. Can't say I blame them since I've been told that their compensation plans get changed mid year. Quotas are un-achievable which is why they keep quitting.
    We were a WAN Optimization company but then management decided to jump on the SD-WAN bandwagon, so the company was rebranded.
    Don't come to work here unless you are desperate and have zero options. If you do have options, run away from this place as fast as you can.

Advice to Management

Advice? Management never takes any feedback or input from the worker bees because they seem to think they have ALL of the answers.
    Advice to the board of directors and investors is to come into the office, and talk to the worker bees to find out what is REALLY going on.

Aug 21, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thanks for the candid feedback. As you know, at Aryaka we have an open-door policy – for all our employees. We wish we’d had a chance to hear from you firsthand about your experience.

While it’s... More

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Lead Generator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Generator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible holidays and sick days

Cons

The location is not the best and higher ups tend to look down on the younger generation.

Advice to Management

Be open to new ideas

"Growing Company"

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Great Product, easy to sell. Awesome Support staff for customer experience.

Cons

Growing company, so there are some growing pains related to business processes. These will resolve over time though.

"Anonymous sales"

Current Employee - Cloud Solution Specialist
    Current Employee - Cloud Solution Specialist

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The product is amazing to sell/ the leadership is improving everyday I know and watch them they are working on making this a great company to work for

Cons

It is still a young company so sometimes communication is slow

"Great place to work"

Pros

Great technology. Great team culture.

Cons

Yet to reach its full potential

"Solutions Architect"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Pros

What a difference a year makes! Went from a "visionary" company to a viable competitor in such little time. Recently released really solid innovation which should help propel the company to the next level. Executive team is strong, focused with great execution. Work environment produces daily challenges, often touching new territory resulting in new solutions. Pay is good; market competitive. Solutions Architect Manager is one of the best; understands the business very well, is highly respected by our executives and supports/drives his team to get their best.

Cons

Needs stronger product management, more for management of release of new features/solutions, training and market research on feature requests. In some areas it still feels like the company is "winging it" but it's far more organized than a year ago. While base pay is good accelerators are weak and it's hard to really track performance against commission, though that's supposed to be fixed with Xactly (coming soon). Not impressed with the new medical plan but it's adequate.

Advice to Management

Don't relax. Keep moving forward. You're doing a great job and we're counting on you all to take the company to the next level.

"Aryaka-Best place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I joined Aryaka almost 6 years ago and it was in its infancy at that time. We had about 11 employees worldwide. It still feels like yesterday, thanks to amazing leadership and work culture that we have here at Aryaka, time just flew by. Everyday I feel that I have learned and achieved something new and grew myself as a technocrat as well as a thought leader. A very positive and rewarding experience.

Cons

There are always a few area of improvement in any company and Aryaka is no exception. Nothing major. if few minor items are corrected, it will make Aryaka THE place to work. With the new leadership in place, I feel very optimistic about positive changes in that direction.

Dec 21, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for believing in the company and its vision. We appreciate your great work and commitment towards the company. Keep the good work going!

"Great Dynamic Company"

Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Aryaka for 1,5 months. I had two other offers, and I decided to join Aryaka, which turned out to be absolutely the right decision. From one side, it enjoys a rapid growth and high customer satisfaction rates. This results in a positive, results-oriented culture. The company is growing rapidly and is adding top new talent. From the other side, there is a lot of camaraderie among employees and executives. Aryaka offers a friendly and positive work environment and fantastic benefits! This is one of the best companies I have worked in.

Cons

There were some issues in the past with the management, resulting in some unhappy employees, who rightfully were frustrated with their experience. This has completely changed with the new executive team comprised from Silicon Valley industry veterans that have been successful with building positive and successful teams and companies. Innovation, growth, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction are 4 top priorities coming from the very top of the company.

Advice to Management

Stay on this course, and keep on innovating!

Dec 21, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your feedback.