Aryaka Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

Aryaka Networks President and CEO Shawn Farshchi
Shawn Farshchi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Night shift could be scary for those who haven't done it previously (in 12 reviews)

• Company is doing really well and no cons for now (in 4 reviews)

"Fast paced startup with major potential"

Current Employee - Product Marketing in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Product Marketing in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the things I've most enjoyed during my tenure at Aryaka has been the growth opportunities and helpfulness of everyone around you. I found the work culture to be very supportive and helpful, allowing me to focus more on producing great results and not on playing office politics.

The company is going to go places, and it's good to see everyone working together to help get there rather than trying to stab others in the back in hopes of earning a bigger piece of the pie.

Cons

As for every startup, the company has its ups and downs. The market is not always predictable, so there are slow months, but thankfully management is always looking for ways to improve so morale stays positive.

Advice to Management

Implementing a good feedback system could help generate great ideas for morale boosters.

"Visionary company, wonderful opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing technology, committed team, hard working across the board, specially the executives. Good comp package. Good benefits as well.

Cons

Long hours. Demanding customers. Intense work.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging people to advance. Define career path for people.

"Change is in the Air, incredible product and new leadership focused on growth"

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The service offering for global WAN, CDN and ADN as a service work great, incredible ROI and TCO for our customers and the company is Partner centric and focused. New leadership team has vision, focus and execution track record. Great company that has figured out the US and India velocity model to serving customers 24/7 globally.

Cons

Commpany culture is in development and automation/process is finally being embraced and adopted from top down. Brand name presence is lacking given the incredible service offering and no competition to date, must improve on Marketing ASAP.

Advice to Management

Go hard at market spend, sales and partner enablement and keep innovation at tip of spear as you have in past, customer satisfaction is very high and we have to extend that focus to Partners as well.

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for the feedback and we have taken a note of your advice.

"New kid on the block"

Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Development in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is on the brink of letting everyone know how we can revolutionize the Wan optimization industry. We truly are the "best kept secret" no more. Its VERY exciting to be a part of this evolution and looking forward to making it a reality. Changes in upper management have been key.

Cons

Like all companies, there are some growing pains but we have them under control,solutions and a good strategy moving forward.

Advice to Management

Be open to change and see a bigger vision of who and what we are and can do. The only real limit we put on ourselves is us.

"Management"

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time

Pros

Aryaka is an amazing place to work. Employees here are passionate about the industry, have been experts in their field and strive to create something different and unique all the time. Working for a growing company that is well funded comes as a breath of fresh air.
    The company involves all employees in the decision making and the collaborative environment gives you a sense of being part of something. The Senior management is very talented and does a phenomenal job. You couldn’t ask for a better company in the Bay area. Great growth, awesome people and friendly atmosphere makes Aryaka an excellent company to work for and progress in your career.

Cons

Not that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same thing

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Appreciate your kind words about the company!

"Awesome place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Milpitas, CA

Pros

Cutting edge technology, fast paced. Great learning opportunities. Since its a small company but growing aggressively, there's potential to grow. You are entrusted with a lot of responsibilities and the management is supportive of new ideas and encourage transparency and open culture.

Cons

Workloads can be too much for one person which leads to less of a work/life balance. But you are good at managing time, you'll have an awesome time and career at Aryaka.

Advice to Management

I love the new energy, momentum, and direction we are headed in.

Sep 1, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Well, Aryaka is a place for hard working and motivated people. Thanks for your feedback.

"Sr. Solutions Architect"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just started with Aryaka and feel like I know everyone, absolutely great culture very friendly...I Just Love it!!!

Cons

Non what so ever, It's been such a great experience while going through the on-boarding process. It feels like home:-)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Thanks for the feedback.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership - The board has gone out and found the right team to take this company to the next level
    Product - The solution is working very well for our customers. We know this because of our high 90 renewal rate and shared comments.
    Market Disruption - This space is prime to be changed form legacy systems and the proof is in our growth rate and the markets clear direction to move as much to SaaS as possible.

Cons

We are young and will go through growing pains. The leadership Pro should help us weather this.

Advice to Management

Remember that the people will get us there and to reward them with stock as many times as humanly possible during this process. Also, don't forget that nothing happens unless we are all a team and everyone is appreciated and inspired.

"Awesome"

Current Employee - Network Monitoring Engineer in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Network Monitoring Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best place to work at

Cons

Not that i can think of.

Advice to Management

They should think of hike a little more

Oct 22, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

"Director"

Current Employee - Finance Director in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Finance Director in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Aryaka Networks (More than a year)

Pros

Solid company enjoying significant growth. Great people and current leadership team is focused on creating a collaborative environment and culture whereby everyone has an impact. A great place to work.

Cons

There has been a number of significant changes in the management team so status quo or doing things the way they have always been done will not lead to success going forward.

Advice to Management

The new CEO and recent additions to the Senior Team are a breath of fresh air. Please keep doing what you are doing.

Oct 22, 2015 – Sr. Director HR

Thanks for your feedback.