Found 5,740 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Ascension
Got a burning question about Ascension? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ascension employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are good and affordable" (in 401 reviews)
- "You know your work has a larger purpose; opportunity for personal and professional growth; great people to work with" (in 281 reviews)
- "Coworkers were great and helpful for a first job" (in 244 reviews)
- "The staff is great and friendly" (in 172 reviews)
- "I have a great manager and assistant clinical leaders." (in 77 reviews)
- "low pay and understaffed" (in 339 reviews)
- "Poor management and organization hospital to hospital" (in 319 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership." (in 85 reviews)
- "Everyone is expected to take on responsibilities of poor upper management's judgement." (in 84 reviews)
- "Small raises based on company success" (in 74 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ascension and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 14, 2023Coord-PrecertificationCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBinghamton, NY
Great place to work, supportive atmosphere!
Can't think of any. I really enjoy my work and especially the people I work with!Ascension Response2w
Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Ascension’s greatest strength is our associates, so we are thrilled to hear your thoughtful compliments. We hope you are well, and appreciate your service.
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Registered Medical AssistantCurrent EmployeeJacksonville, FL
flexible scheduled, awesome bosses good coworkers nice patients good location
the pay is not good.Ascension Response2d
Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words with us. We appreciate your dedication to our mission to provide personalized, compassionate care to those who need it most. Again, thank you.
Ascension Reviews FAQs
Ascension has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 6,064 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Ascension to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
55% of Ascension employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ascension 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.