Ascent IT Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Ascent IT Solutions Reviews

Updated Oct 23, 2016

3.2

"i am heart fully satisfy in Ascent it solution private limited"

Former Employee - Systems and Network Engineer in Pune

I worked at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good career opportunities if you are ready to take the challenge and contribute... Great CEO and Has decent leadership team.... Lot of traction seen across various initiatives... Is in a mode of scaling up but had to starting the momentum... Is in a fast and dynamically changing business environment and is able to cope up... If you like a challenging and fast paced work environment then this is a great organis

Cons

Need to invest more in manager capability .... After all, they are the most critical part in the organisation's growth journey...

Advice to Management

i am heart fully satisfy in Ascent it solution private limited. I have gained a vast amount of knowledge, experience and expertise over the past years.

Ascent IT Solutions2016-10-24
  2. "good company"

Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions

Pros

good company,friendly nature employees ,flixble

Cons

improve managemnet policies and give employees hike

Advice to Management

maintain good management for employees good hikes

Ascent IT Solutions2016-09-20

"Best launchpad for freshers and 'must challenge yourself' for laterals"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer - Mobile in Pune

I worked at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- I worked here for 2 years and must admit it was the best decision to join this firm at the start of the career - Great team environment and constant mentoring by senior management - Absolutely steep learning curve, opportunities to learn new technologies as well as hone the current skill-set - Encouraged to go above and beyond, opportunities to interact with client early-on and expand out of current technical... role to venture into even the Business Analysis part

Cons

- There is no "Awards & Recognition" plan instituted by the HR department which could have encouraged internal competition and higher employee job satisfaction levels

Advice to Management

- There is a scope of improvement particularly with the reporting structure and clarity with the roles and responsibilities

Ascent IT Solutions2015-09-13
  4. "Nice working Condition & Good peoples make it Best"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

i am working here & there is a lots things to learn, good people here with good nature make working condition excellent. Zero Communication gap help to pass message to any level.

Cons

Still need some efforts to be Perfect

Advice to Management

Good work Guys keep it up......!!

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-19
  5. "Good Company for learning"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Challenging work environment . Good for freshers. Lot of new things to learn.Great company culture..

Cons

I do not have to write anything in specific.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-17
  6. "Good organization to work with"

Quality Analyst in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions

Pros

Great support from seniors. Ascent It Solution enable its employees to think out of the box. Direct Interaction with clients is possible which makes easy to build a flawless project and satisfy for the same.

Cons

Nothing much to add in cons.

Advice to Management

Some awards/prizes should be given for appreciation of work to an employee if she/he is adding value to the company and should give proper package according to work.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-17
  7. "I have been working in Ascent IT Solutions since 6 months"

Current Employee - Marketing in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

A good platform to grow our carrier and we are trained very well through our seniors. An excellent way of learning is provided as you get in touch with every aspect of your product creation to delivery and getting in touch with the customers. Provides a Way to increase your network. As being a startup you get to learn a lot as every now and new risks are taken which proves in a trial and error method which makes... you learn practically. This you cannot learn in a well established company as there is a hierarchy which you need to just follow and do your own job. I am very lucky to start my carrier with this company where i am experiencing very well under the guidance of very learned seniors. In this company you get to learn a lot.

Cons

Some things are still left to be done for employees.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-17
  8. "Healthy working atmosphere, good company to work for."

Current Employee - Business Development Head in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions full-time

Pros

Healthy working atmosphere, Very near to city, good team, Good Project Management, Very good employee employer relationship.Good work ethics.

Cons

Not much to say. Need some improvement in training people.

Advice to Management

We are with you, lets work as team.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-15
  9. "Good Company to Start Your Career"

Current Employee - Techanical Lead in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent innovative work, Working here you feel like you are actively involved with customer for deliveries. I have been at Ascent for more than 2 years, have been able to grow professionally with balanced Work life. Flexible working hours, work from home etc. I got to work on many different projects that helped for learning new technologies and growth with versatility. Direct interaction with client build your... confidence to work on the requirements solely. Perfect exposure for freshers.

Cons

No events, get-together, Some activities need to be done at-least twice in a month.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-11
  10. "Good Company to start your IT career"

Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions

Pros

Good environment to learn new technologies from experienced seniors, we really work hard, and seniors are open to answer our questions or concerns.

Cons

Don't have any cons to mention.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-19