KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

2.7
Ashley Furniture President and CEO Todd Wanek
Todd Wanek

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ashley Furniture and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place

Dec 31, 2020 - Warehouse Employee in Grand Prairie, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

good coworkers and the their company is great too.

Cons

Nobody is truly and pest.

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for the positive rating & feedback!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not so good

May 28, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Winston-Salem, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is ok for starting

Cons

If you are not part of someone’s group or favorite to someone then you will not get ahead despite of qualifications. Management does not follow through with promises unless it directly affects their own personal interest. The company it self is good, management however, very unprofessional. It is very difficult to move up. The atmosphere does not support growth for employees. The employees that continue to meet or exceed daily chores are often cast aside for the ones that becomes the favorite. The current management team does nothing in the benefit for individual employees. This creates low moral for current employees that would like to make a career within the company. The pay increase structure can use some attention. If a promise is made to an employee, then management should adhere to it. There is no appreciation for hard work within each department. Many of the employees that continue to perform above expectations on a daily basis are usually over looked. Management does not listen to issues of an employee until it’s too late. Professionalism within the company does not exist.

3. 1.0

do not work here

Apr 29, 2021 - Warehouse Labor in Redlands, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

you get paid weekly with a lot of overtime.

Cons

they do not care about their workforce they do not care about how hard you work or what you sacrifice for them. hard work is only rewarded with being given more duties and once you are used up and have no more to give, their only interest is figuring out how to get rid of you and replace you as cheaply as possible.

Ashley Furniture Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience working at Ashley. We are sorry to hear that we are not meeting your expectations regarding workforce management. If you have additional details you'd like to provide you can reach us directly at opinion@ashleyfurniture.com.

4. 4.0

It’s a job

Mar 22, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Leesport, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, fun people to work with

Cons

Not enough time off, long days

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Ashley Furniture. Our company is defined by employees like you, and we’re happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us. We appreciate all that you do!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall Good Place to work

Feb 16, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Leesport, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay and incentive pay, always active and moving around

Cons

Long Hours, weird break times

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for providing positive feedback about your experience at Ashley Furniture. Our company is defined by employees like you, and we’re happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us. We appreciate all that you do!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Feb 4, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overtime, Bonuses and good leadership

Cons

Schedule (Starting times) and Undermanned

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience working at Ashley Furniture. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes, and it is through your valuable feedback that this is possible. Thank you again.

7. 1.0

Whack

Apr 10, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Colton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None total trash company to work for

Cons

Everything complete bull crap all day

Ashley Furniture Response

We apologize for not meeting your expectations, if you have more specific feedback we'd invite you to share that with us directly at opinion@ashleyfurniture.com. Thank you!

8. 4.0

Best

Jan 28, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Ecru, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard work, pay good, days

Cons

Not enough time off, hard work

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Be ready to live at work

Nov 23, 2020 - Warehouse Shipping in Redlands, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, room to grow in company

Cons

Pretty much lied to when hired when it comes to overtime, be ready to work 6 days a week 10 hour sometimes 10+ hour shifts, sick days and vacation days are based off years worked with company

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the pay and benefits as well as see the growth opportunity. If you’d like to provide additional detail on your feedback, please feel free to reach us at opinion@ashleyfurniture.com so that we can best address your concerns..

10. 3.0

Pay not equal across Warehouse

Nov 22, 2020 - Wearhouse Associate in Leesport, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers, physical work, not much else

Cons

Long hours, low pay, unrealistic efficiency expectations, change work hours regularly which they do not tell you at time of hire

Ashley Furniture Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review about your experience at Ashley Furniture. We take feedback from both our current and former employees very seriously, and we use this feedback to create a better environment for our employees. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at opinion@ashleyfurniture.com so that we can best address your concerns.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews