KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,684 of over 1,724 reviews

3.5
Aspen Dental President Bob Fontana
Bob Fontana
Pros
  • "I love the working culture that Aspen Dental has created for its employees(in 80 reviews)

• "I have seen some that have been frustrated with the compensation and those who have been making more than 90% of dentist in the nation(in 46 reviews)

• Cons
  • "We do work long hours but that’s because we do what’s right for the patients and we serve the same purpose(in 119 reviews)

• "Work life balance can be tricky(in 89 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Aspen Dental

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Aspen Dental and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

We work hard and help a lot of patients smile!

Oct 3, 2021 - General Dentist in Buffalo, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Continuing education opportunities are limitless, advancement is encouraged. It's very nice to do dental work and not worry about all the but administrative/operational problems that I had to worry about when I worked as a sole provider.

Cons

We do work very hard, and at times work can become overwhelming

Aspen Dental Response

Community Manager

Hey, your blue is showing! Thanks for taking a moment to leave this review.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great smile

Jan 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work everyday

Cons

Long days can be tiring

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

WORST CULTURE EVER - LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Jan 17, 2022 - Dental Laboratory Manager in Chattanooga, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

WAS a good culture when they had about 1/2 as many offices - but they've GOTTEN greedy and forgotten how they were able to grow in the first place. After more than 10 years - I am looking elsewhere too!

Cons

Aspen Dental is poor-quality, retail dentistry at the VERY BEST. They care FIRST ABOUT THEIR MONEY, then only a distant second about their patients Further, “corporate Aspen” has absolutely NO CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS in the local offices. Oh sure - they talk a good story about managing "the policies", limiting harassment, keeping it legal, protecting those who file legitimate complaints – BUT, they would MUCH RATHER HAVE THE MONEY from those local offices than ACTUALLY CREATE A DECENT, hostility-free and safe working environment for their employees. BE VERY CAUTIOUS ABOUT WORKING FOR ASPEN – especially in Middle Tennessee – because if you’re not “one of the in-gang” there, you will be run out for any and no reason. BEWARE – Tennessee is an “at-will” state and NO ONE – TO INCLUDE CORPORATE ASPEN HR – WILL HELP YOU THERE. WORST EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE EVER!

Continue reading