AspireIQ Employee Reviews about "dog friendly"

Updated Mar 17, 2020

3.6
AspireIQ CEO Anand Kishore
Anand Kishore
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "dog friendly"

Return to all Reviews

"Great place for engineers"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AspireIQ full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good opportunities to solve interesting problems, from both a product and systems perspective - Management that cares about career growth and engineering productivity - Great medical/dental/etc. benefits - Flexible vacation and WFH policy - Dog friendly! 🐕

Cons

I can't speak to other parts of the company but engineering is dope!

"Great Career Growth Available at AspireIQ"

Current Employee - Customer Success in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AspireIQ full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

2020 is a year of evolution for AspireIQ. We're releasing a really exciting new module to our customers and seeing amazing traction already. This has really energized the AIQ team as we can't wait for what's ahead! Tremendous career growth: if you come to AspireIQ and work hard, you will be rewarded with fast-tracked career growth and learning opportunities Dog-friendly Great SF DT location

Cons

No hand-holding. The people at this company who take ownership of their tasks blossom, but the people who expect a lot of guidance/hand-holding, tend to struggle.

Continue reading

"Industry leader and great work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AspireIQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart people who are passionate about our company and want to see it succeed. The culture is very empathetic, and I spend a lot of time laughing and enjoying the company of my coworkers. The Leadership team is very approachable and always open to feedback. Open office environments, amazing health insurance, catered lunches, snacks, wellness stipend, unlimited PTO, WFH, dog friendly office, education reimbursements... everything you would expect from a startup in SF. 2020 is the year of growth for AspireIQ and I can already see how it's shifted from last year. Founders are taking our feedback and implementing new strategies. The workload can be a lot sometimes, but it's worth the challenge and I feel like I am growing and creating a path for myself here. Endless opportunity!

Cons

No major cons, the only minor thing would be more written internal communication. It would be nice if there was a recap on important meetings if we miss them since they are not recorded, like all hands.

Continue reading

"Fun StartUp with a Great Atmosphere"

4.0
    Current Employee - Campaign Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AspireIQ full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule Great Coworkers Founders Involved, Friendly, and Approachable Dog Friendly Lunches Provided Team Offsites

Cons

They're still growing and some processes are being figured out/refined Always On Mentality that is common in Start-ups

"Fast growing company, great to work for!"

Current Employee - Customer Success in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AspireIQ full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team atmosphere, super collaborative environment with open communication about product roadmap and company goals. You get to work with bright, talented and passionate people who don't take themselves too seriously. Lunch on Fridays, snacks, happy hours, dog friendly office, super friendly environment.

Cons

Could have a stronger brand identity and more established/defined company culture.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.