AspireIQ Employee Reviews about "handled very poorly"

Updated Dec 5, 2019

3.6
AspireIQ CEO Anand Kishore
Anand Kishore
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "handled very poorly"

Return to all Reviews

"Don't invest in employees, no career here"

1.0
    Former Employee - N/A

I worked at AspireIQ full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Some of the people are nice to work with - snacks - dogs - wfh

Cons

- empty promises - no career growth - favoritism - recent layoffs handled very poorly - highschool cliquishness and drama

Continue reading

"Warning - Toxic work environment. Beware of the smoke and mirrors."

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at AspireIQ full-time for more than a year

Pros

They dole out job titles to under-qualified people like candy. If you want to use a company to get a better title, this is the spot for you.

Cons

Leadership asked us to lie to customers and prospects consistently about problems with the platform, levels of service and where the data comes from. Losing clients like crazy causing a lot of finger pointing. Under-qualified people in leadership positions. Nobody seems to be on the same and tons of confusion on this company’s vision. Sexual harassment issues at every level, even executive leadership. Recent Layoffs were handled very poorly.

Continue reading

AspireIQ Response

December 3, 2019Director of People Operations

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We take this feedback very seriously. We have always strived to build a safe, open, and transparent culture at AspireIQ and we're sorry to hear you had issues with our leadership team. AspireIQ conducts Workplace Harassment training with all managers and employees on an annual basis and within the first 30 days a new hire starts. We always have and always will investigate and pursue action on any harassment claims that are submitted to HR as is our company policy, which is outlined in our company handbook and acknowledged by all employees during onboarding. Please contact me directly at hr@aspireiq.com if you would like to discuss your concerns further.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.