KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Assuaged Reviews

Updated May 19, 2022

Found 69 of over 69 reviews

4.8
Assuaged CEO Thane Murphy (no image)
Thane Murphy

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "This can be difficult since it is an online internship and solely relies on communication through Slack.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great experience for interns

May 19, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very engaging One on one experience with the manager Learned a lot of technical skills

Cons

Very tech based Time zone issue for some employees

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great experience

May 3, 2022 - Student Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of resources for interns

Cons

Non-profit, but still can gain good experience

3. 4.0

Good internship

May 12, 2022 - Public Health Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exposed to new skills such as research and SEO. get to connect with entrepreneurs and celebrities.

Cons

Some disorganization. Interns are given more of a leadership role than a learning one

4. 5.0

Internship with Assuaged

Apr 17, 2022 - Internship With A Focus In Policy and Leadership in Chatham, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive in creativity in regards to how we wanted to approach making articles such as newsletters or presentations

Cons

No cons specifically. The whole team at Assuaged has been helpful.

5. 5.0

Great company

Mar 31, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was a great company to intern at. I was a public health research intern. This company gave me a chance and I will always love them for that. They have great leaders and products!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say.

6. 5.0

Flexible & Forward Thinking Internship Program

Mar 25, 2022 - Public Health Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The schedule is very flexible and there's support available to assist if you get stuck. There are no wrong answers because it's set up as a learning environment. There are a lot of chances to get credit for projects and get your name out on social media.

Cons

You must be disciplined to motivate yourself to work on projects and contribute to the internship.

7. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Welcoming team and provides many opportunities

Mar 24, 2022 - Public Health Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

-the team was very welcoming and kind -there were many helpful resources provided

Cons

-a little disorganized. My start date was still up in the air and was delayed

CFO

Thank you so much for this raving review. We apologize for the late start date due to our waiting list. We are truly honored and blessed to host such amazing students. Please feel free to call us on when you need reviews for finding jobs, we are always here to support you. Also, remember... "Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in." - Bill Bradley

8. 4.0

Okay internship

Mar 12, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

there is room for personal growth

Cons

company has no set motive, is disorganized, has no paid positions

CFO

Thank you for this honest review. It's very costly for us to host students, while we have secured amazing sponsorships, we still pay about $1500 a month just to run the softwares and programs that our students use to their benefit. Students learning how to master these programs opens the doors to multi-billion dollar companies feeling more at ease hiring you given that you already know how to manage technology-rich programs such as Hubspot, Monday, Slack, and Clockify. We unfortunately are in lack of funding, we are not monetized yet. Companies like Amazon and Facebook took about 9 years to pull in profits, so it is not uncommon. If you watch some entrepreneurial movies and series it will bring a better understanding that running a business is not easy, Our program is geared to help aid in the job search. It's a stressful time for everyone during the pandemic, we are trying to do our part to pay it forward as much as possible until we reach better financial standing. Thanks for your contributions and we truly wish you the best!

9. 5.0

Amazing company

Jan 24, 2022 - Internship
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone has been very helpful and easy to work with. Flexibility is very helpful to those who are full time students and/or have full time jobs.

Cons

None that I can think of.

CFO

Thank you so much for this review. We are very grateful to host such amazingly talented students, and we are truly honored to help aid in the job search after graduation. Keep being the rockstar that you are!

10. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Company that has real values to help students to accelerate long-term skills

Jan 22, 2022 - Graduate Student in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy the culture of people and the fact that I can learn at my own pace. A few other internships before this rushed me and dumped me fast just because I couldn't keep up. I am an older student, but that doesn't mean that I don't deserve a little more respect and kindness to catch up with modern times! Thank you for giving me a chance to deliver Assuaged!

Cons

I can't think of anything, but I would like to see the non-profit status formed soon so generous donors can give our student team the funds and the chance to demonstrate the real values that our company brings!

CFO

Thank you so much for leaving this honest and kind review. It is students like you that give us the power to grow and expand so we can continue doing better things. We are very blessed to have one of the best law firms form our non-profit so we can create hires. Meanwhile, please let us know if you ever need anything. We are always here to support you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Reviews

Assuaged Reviews FAQs

Assuaged has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Assuaged to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Assuaged employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Assuaged. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

99% of Assuaged employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Assuaged 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Assuaged to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation, benefits.