Cover image for Asurion

70 Comments

Tech

455.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Asurion~16924
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is a good at first because you are hourly as well as it’s remote(in 504 reviews)
  • "Great Benefits and HMO(in 407 reviews)
  • "The people are great and most times it feels like a family instead of a group of co(in 201 reviews)
  • "Work From Home is great(in 177 reviews)
  • "The pay is okay and they culture is great.(in 133 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is poor.(in 182 reviews)
  • "no work life balance (be ready to work every holiday and be ready to get stuck with a shift that has weekends.(in 81 reviews)
  • "No training in tech support.(in 76 reviews)
  • "Selfish direct managers don't allow middle(in 61 reviews)
  • "The Supervisors haven't received any tangible adjustments to pay based on inflation in years.(in 54 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Asurion and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly working environment

Nov 15, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not a lot of stress, multiple projects you can work on

Cons

Less technical training, not like other big tech companies

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Pay and Benefits, Horrible Managent

Nov 27, 2022 - Tech Support in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility in the scheduling. You can slide your shift up and down, as well as take as much VTO (Voluntary Time Off) as needed, if it’s available, so it helps you to be able to stay on track with attendance. The pay is also nice, with the PPX model in place, because we are paid per call.

Cons

The issue is with the extreme push for sales, and the importance that is placed on that instead of actually resolving the customer’s issue with their device, which is the reason they are calling.amazement does not really care whether you actually fix the problem or not, or if you are even telling them the correct thing, as long as you make the sale.

Continue reading
  3. Join the Asurion team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

used to be great place

Nov 15, 2022 - Technical Support Representative (WAH)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Insurance benefits are good. Ability to work from home is great ability to move your shift. ok vacation time. Pay is okay.

Cons

ZERO work LIFE balance. Your LIFE is your work- NEVER closed for ANY holiday- bet your Arse you’ll work it too- EVEN if they send out that email that says your schedule COULD Be changed- nope Will move your position overseas, & you’ll get a NIGHT shift with working weekends- even if you worked days & weekends off for years- promised to be able to move shift during bid more than a ago, still holding my breath on that Will lay off people with no warning - recently done in July. No sick pay- use PTO pro given in increments- can’t use it unless it’s “earned” not enough hours provided- should be provided MORE for what we deal with. RUDE, demanding, hateful, ungrateful customers calling 24/7- yelling, cursing, lying etc. No advancement chances

Continue reading