At Your Service Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Mark Casaburi

"Rude office staff"

Former Employee - Server/Waiter in New York, NY

I worked at At Your Service Staffing part-time for less than a year

Pros

- They hire everyone. - Sometimes they remember to feed you. - Interesting events.

Cons

- Snooty, rude and privileged office staff. Don't know how to talk to people and will stop giving you shifts if you don't accept every single one. I have been threatened to be fired when my mother suddenly became ill. I personally just don't want to work with people who have no concern for their employees so good luck to you if you do. - Inconsistent work.

Advice to Management

Volunteer or something, learn some compassion. I don't know what to tell you. You are affecting human's lives. It's not just about your million dollar events.

At Your Service Staffing2017-05-24

"Ideal side job"

Current Employee - Wait Staff in Boston, MA

I have been working at At Your Service Staffing part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Very flexible -Pick your own schedule -Decent pay ($14.50/hr if you have experience serving) -Easy work -Staff is understanding -Shifts usually end in free food

Cons

-Long hours (but you pick which events you want to work) -Tiring if you work several events back to back -No room for growth -Job opportunities are unstable, sometimes there will be plenty of opportunities and other months you will be lucky to pick up a shift -Shifts sometimes get cancelled very last minute

At Your Service Staffing2017-03-02
  3. "Nursing"

Current Employee - Staff Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at At Your Service Staffing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Staffing agency that does supplemental staffing for hospitals, you make up your own hours

Cons

Although you get staff at facilities there are times you are cancelled

At Your Service Staffing2016-09-19

"Waitstaff"

Former Employee - Waitress in Boston, MA

I worked at At Your Service Staffing part-time

Pros

They will hire you back immediately as they are desperate for staffing. It's a fast hiring process and you can make your own schedule

Cons

Office staff are so way beyond obnoxious, rude ans dishonest. They are pathelogical liars and they aren't even good at lying. They bully you into shifts, lie 24/7 and manipulate you 24/7. Office staff here in Boston are like ages 21-26, fresh out of college desperate for the money and they are like interns. They are always nice when they first start and than they drink the cool aide of being worn out, and busy they... end up being the nastiest people to deal with, I cannot express to you how much they lie and mistreat people it's disgusting. They only like you when you day yes 24/7. They have so many other catering and staffing companies in Boston to work for with better pay, better accounts, more professional staffing don't bother with this one. They have gotten worse and worse throughout the years and they loose their staff almost hourly and daily because of their bad treatment, manipulating and lying. Stay away from this company they are awful.

Advice to Management

Get your crap together, be honest and respectful you will find that people will want to work more and say yes to you more. Your lying is terrible so just stop lying to your employees you look stupid. You are always going to have issues scheduling and keeping your accounts with the people you have accounts with because people are going to continuously walk out of shift or not answer their phones or just not show up... because you treat like pure crap. It's common sense, treat your employees with respect, and be honest and you would have less of a headache scheduling people. You people suck, you're rotten.

At Your Service Staffing2016-08-03
  5. "Caterer"

I worked at At Your Service Staffing part-time

Pros

At Your Service Staffing allowed you to pick and choose your events which made for flexible scheduling.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that as a caterer, there was not any room for growth.

Advice to Management

I found the hiring process to be possibly too simple. Some of the rules for catering (during training) weren't accurate either.

At Your Service Staffing2016-06-14
  6. "Harsh"

Former Employee - Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at At Your Service Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small group of people Fun team environment Safe environment to work in Nice laptops given to employees After work events are nice

Cons

High turnaround rate in this startup company Bad benefits: visiting doc's becomes a burden Long hours are expected week in week out

Advice to Management

Better benefits

At Your Service Staffing2016-06-10
  7. "staff"

I worked at At Your Service Staffing

Pros

staff treated everyone very well

Cons

sometimes slow due to seasonal event work

At Your Service Staffing2016-03-12
  8. "Lead server"

Former Employee - Lead Server in Chicago, IL

I worked at At Your Service Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can choose your own hours. You can choose your own locations. Most of the locations are close to public transportation

Cons

There is no direct deposit. There are no benifits. You don't have much choice on the people who work for or with you.

At Your Service Staffing2016-03-10

"Good"

Banquet Server in New York, NY

I have been working at At Your Service Staffing

Pros

Good company to work for, flexible schedule, nice people

Cons

Sometime not to much work

Advice to Management

N/A

At Your Service Staffing2016-01-18
  10. "Good Start"

I have been working at At Your Service Staffing

Pros

Flexible hours Good managers Online scheduling system Eat after jobs

Cons

Others get paid more for the same work Better salary at outside companies

At Your Service Staffing2015-11-17