What people are saying about Atkins
Im looking to move from Revolut to one of the leading consulting firms in the UK. 6 years of experience in digital technology. Tier 1 Global Talent Visa holder. Would deeply appreciate if you can provide a referral. Thanks in advance! Boston Consulting Group Bain & Company McKinsey & Company Kearney and Company Accenture Deloitte PwC KPMG EY IBM Capgemini Atkins Grant Thornton Baringa Partners BearingPoint Oliver Wyman Vendigital BDO L.E.K. Consulting BCG Platinion BCG Digital Ventures
Got a burning question about Atkins? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Atkins employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work with in the company are great and the atmosphere OUTSIDE of project work is brilliant." (in 168 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good you get WFH option when needed the most" (in 164 reviews)
- "Good benefits and can buy additional leave" (in 86 reviews)
- "Good Culture and enjoyable a" (in 76 reviews)
- "Good working environment with a focus on quality" (in 64 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Atkins and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 291 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Oct 8, 2017ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Breadth of clients across engineering and public sectors Great autonomy at a junior age Great scope for training Mobility across a global business within the SNC Lavilin Group Excellent work life balance with pretty normal hours (~50-60 hours a week)
Lower pay competitors (Big 4, PA, BAE) Lack of structure to career paths Small size of consultancy practice1