Atlantic Business Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Atlantic Business Consultants President Joshua Knapp
Joshua Knapp
1 Rating
  1. "Great Learning Experience"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

This was the greatest work environment I have worked in with some awesome people and great energy in the office. I learned a lot from all my co-workers, especially my boss Josh. He was a great mentor and taught me a lot of skills that I can apply to my career in the future.

Cons

I didn't think there were any cons to the job. I enjoyed my time with the company.

Atlantic Business Consultants2017-03-22
  2. "Ok company to work for"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants full-time

Pros

The working environment was nice and friendly.

Cons

Commission based job, they have a based pay but it's only for two months.

Atlantic Business Consultants2019-06-23
  3. "salesman"

Former Employee - Salesman in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

keeps you sharp because you need to sell everyday

Cons

commission only after a few weeks, no benefits

Atlantic Business Consultants2018-03-23

"Love my job!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Atlantic Business Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you're looking for a great family work environment with an amazing oppurtunity for growth this is an amazing company to be apart of. I became apart of the ABC family with no sales or marketing experience! They're very helpful, understanding, and courteous towards all employees. They're set out to help people accomplish their goals in anyway they can!

Cons

Nothing negative could be said!

Atlantic Business Consultants2017-03-22
  5. "Looking for solid information"

I have been working at Atlantic Business Consultants

Pros

I already did is on the previous page I like this company

Cons

I have nothing negastive to say @ this company only good

Atlantic Business Consultants2017-03-17

"Account manager position"

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants full-time

Pros

This is one of the few companies I have found that really pushed me to become part of management and make decisions together. The competitive culture to do well and help other members of the team improve is what i enjoyed most. It helped me gain the experience i was looking for to move on to my long term goals.

Cons

The old saying work hard, play hard is definitely something I could tell they truly believe in!

Advice to Management

Thanks for helping me hit my goals! Just continue to care about other members of the team just the same way you did for me!

Atlantic Business Consultants2016-12-10

"great for people who like learning from "no""

Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants for less than a year

Pros

great flexibility with hours and alot of potential growtb for indiviuals as well. not only you get to interact with customers and business owner but you get to get knowledge of how to run your own business

Cons

extremly hard to get around if you dont have a car and alot of the time people have a hard time taking no for an answer so if you cant do that this is not the job for you.

Atlantic Business Consultants2016-10-13

"Account Management"

Account Management in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants

Pros

Great people and environment. A strong learning and positive environment.

Cons

What is offered in the interview is not 100% truth. These type of companies consist of hiring as much people as possible to growth in a pyramid basis, that is to say, the more the people in the company, the higher the expansion and profit for the owner. See reference googling CYDCOR or DS-MAX

Advice to Management

Being more honest with people would even help more since there is the need of sedentary employees to become them owner in the long run

Atlantic Business Consultants2016-10-03

"A Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Atlantic Business Consultants full-time

Pros

Atlantic Business Consultants has a welcoming, high energy, positive, and encouraging environment. New employees are warmly welcomed and included in fun activities during team-nights, such as bowling, arcades, karaoke, and trivia games. I love working at Atlantic Business Consultants because I am given the opportunity to develop myself professionally and succeed with advancement. We are all given the opportunity to receive large weekly bonuses, such as an extra $300 for getting the top weekly sales, or $200 shopping sprees for business attire. The generosity from management doesn't end there. The boss will frequently take his top sales reps, or high achieving reps out to expensive "thank you for your hard work" dinners. I have never worked at a company that gave back to me in any way. I've never had a boss pay for a meal, let alone a nice meal before. I've never had the opportunity for advancement, weekly bonuses, or a welcoming and encouraging office environment before. I am thankful everyday I applied to have this job. I have fun during professional development in the mornings before going out into the field. It gets me motivated and pumped up for my day in the field, and I have the opportunity to ask my team questions, better myself as a sales rep, and get positive and constructive feedback on how I can improve and advance.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about my $1,200+ weekly paychecks. Hard work pays.

Advice to Management

Thank you for being so generous and encouraging with your employees.

Atlantic Business Consultants2016-07-28

""Account Manager""

"Account Manager" in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Atlantic Business Consultants

Pros

Easy to get hired, as they are constantly hiring. Minimum wage base plus commissions. Fun environment. Simple sales system. Impressive job titles: Account Manager, Corporate Trainer, Senior Corporate Trainer, Assistant Manager, Manager.

Cons

This is an interesting scheme. Cydcor is the true name of the company. They are associated with a major scam machine called DS Max. There is incredibly high turnover rates. They do not offer any benefits. You must work over 40 hours and attend all the weekly team events to be eligible for "promotion." People get "promoted" to Account Manager typically within the first two weeks, where they sell 6 DirecTVs in 5 days. If you can't do it within a month you're fired. If you sell less than 3 direcTV accounts in a week, you end up in "the drawer" and have to pay back the money that you didn't earn off of straight commissions. Many people go broke trying to work here. Look up DevilCorp

Advice to Management

Stop pretending that this is a great opportunity. Maybe 1 out of 100 people get promoted to owner, and then most of the owners fail. Get rid of the drawer system as it's probably illegal and definitely unethical.

Atlantic Business Consultants2016-08-15