KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

A Very Good Company to Work For Overall

Jun 18, 2020 - Specimen Collector in Bensalem, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for this company for 4 years. The pros are excellent benefits, good pay, raises; every year I received a lab week bonus and Christmas bonus. Paid time off accrued and honored 30 days in advance. Manager and staff is approachable, supportive, and understanding. I am satisfied with how I am treated as an employee.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons with for this company.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horrible

Mar 31, 2021 - Forensic Scientist in Bensalem, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None at all it was horrible

Cons

Management is so rude and work sucks

3. 5.0

ADL New Jersey employee

Jun 18, 2020 - Float Phlebotomist in Edison, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

ADL is a great company to work for. Their starting pay is very good. My supervisor is by far the best supervisor i have ever had. She is always available to answer any questions or concerns. The communication with everything is exceptional. I am a float in nj, which means I travel to different offices on a daily basis. I enjoy traveling to different places , meeting new people everyday. When I first started I was nervous, but they took me under their wings and trained me efficiently on their system. Benefits are great, starting pay is good, my co-workers are good. Best career choice I've made and always room to grow with this company.

Cons

I haven't had any cons so far with this company

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Honest opinion

May 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was well above standard compared to other companies and benefits were really good too. Company goes above and beyond to treat their employees well- yearly bonuses, matched 401k, consistently treated all employees for meals. Willingness to work with you to grow in your field.

Cons

A lot of these reviews say management has anger issues... I disagree. The passion they have for their family start up is solely because they want it to continue to succeed. I saw a lot of people come through with hopes of misusing that families efforts to get ahead themselves. My advice: be clear about what you want and don’t lie or try to get one past them. It won’t work.

5. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 16, 2020 - Client Service Representative in Bensalem, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that the company culture is solely based on patient care. No matter what department it is, the patients come first. ADL is a down to earth company that provides full-service work. Great company culture and each department gets to communicate with one another.

Cons

Extremely fast paced. For those who like to stay busy(like me), this isn’t really a con.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Mar 9, 2020 - Medical Billing Specialist in Bensalem, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked here for a very long time and i couldn't be happier. The relationships that I have been able to create and obtain all these years is absolutely great. Everyone is very friendly and willing to go above and beyond to help with whatever is needed. Let's face it, we have to spend most of our day with the people we work with, it only makes sense to have a good relationship with them too.

Cons

Cons for me would be my commute.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

"Great place to work!"

May 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Advanced testing equipment, CAP certified, still doing house calls when other labs are not, great atmosphere, great benefits.

Cons

It's what you make of it.

Continue reading
  8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good pay but very disorganized

Jul 17, 2020 - Phlebotomist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get paid decent amount for not very much work at all

Cons

You will get asked to last minute go to different sites and work at different times to cover for someone so you have to be ok with that. The company seems to be really all over the place and disorganized.

9. 2.0
    Current Employee

Management is awful, lab procedures are messy

Aug 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes the staff but not always.

Cons

The effort and time wasted trying to finish work damages work-home balance, and you never get help or positivity from management.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Forensic Scientist

May 7, 2020 - Forensic Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyday you learn something new

Cons

Very busy but still you build your skills to work in the fast pace environment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews