Atlantis Business Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

3.7
Mark Lakness

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "4 years plus and going strong!"

I have been working at Atlantis Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Great compensation, commission structure and bonuses fun atmosphere!

Cons

I previously might have said the office building, which was outdated but all the ABC office spaces have been updated recently and the building itself has also been updated .

2. "Don't do it to yourself."

Former Employee - Sales Support Executive in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Support Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Atlantis Business Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There arent any pros while working at ABC. Every negative review is 100% accurate.

Cons

Never really have anything more then 12 employees at a time.
    Very high turn over rates.
    If you use the bathroom to much they will look for a reason to get rid of you.
    Bad Management, Training, and Pay
    No growth

Advice to Management

It is impossible to have so many positive reviews when only 3 people have been at this place for so long. Stop forcing employees to make positive reviews for you. Treat your employees right and they will give you what your looking for.

3. "Great Work Culture with Room to Grow!"

I have been working at Atlantis Business Consulting (More than a year)

Pros

If you are people person with a positive outlook and are willing to work for it then you should apply. It is not all "hearts and flowers" it is tough work for thick skinned people. The management staff will bend over backwards to see you succeed but they won't make it easy. You can make a lot of money in a growing industry.

Cons

It is a strict atmosphere and not everyone can cut it. The negative post just is not true and it is a shame that poor disturbed girl cannot move an but feels the need to slander people who helped and cared for her. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Advice to Management

Stay positive and do what you are doing!

"Positive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in White Plains, NY

I have been working at Atlantis Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Comp salary and perks
    Strong ethics and work culture
    Reasonable hours
    Room for growth

Mark is hysterical, you can tell he is very smart. Tiffany is a bleeding heart it is obvious to the whole staff that they are both very passionate and good people.

Cons

There was a bit of a cancer among the entry level staff but she is no longer there and now everyone gets along a lot better.

Advice to Management

There is a suggestion box that gets voted on by management every week and an HR request form to track all requests and complaints.

"The absolute worst job and people in the world"

Former Employee - Telemarketer
    Former Employee - Telemarketer

Pros

There are no pros to working there.

Cons

Worst 3 months of my life. They claim the hours are 830-5:30 but will discipline you if you don't stay until at least 6:15. Extremely unethical business practices. Pretty much lying and ripping off every customer. CFO and CEO (who are married to each other) are the absolute worst people to work for. They verbally abuse and disrespect employees on a daily basis. They claim the job is an account executive position, but in reality it is a telemarketer sales position. On manyoccasions, management has stolen accounts and not paid commissions in full. Unstable environment. In the first two weeks of employment, 6 people quit. and 14 people quit during my 3 month stay.

Advice to Management

Get off your high horse and treat people with respect. Understand that the only way to run a successful business is to empower and manage employees correctly, not by burning them out. There is a reason why so many people quit and yet they won't make an attempt to change that.

"Room for growth in a lucrative industry!"

Current Employee - Sales Support Executive in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Support Executive in White Plains, NY

I have been working at Atlantis Business Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You're not stuck in one position while working here. There's a lot of room to grow and develop & the management makes sure you exceed your goals-whatever way they can help and make it work for you, they go above and beyond.

Cons

If feel necessary, can fill this out at another time. There's nothing bad to say.

"A Good Company to develop and grow with. GO ABC!"

Current Employee - Manager in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in White Plains, NY

I have been working at Atlantis Business Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great promotion opportunities.
    - Products that help people.
    - Personal and career Development workshops and advice.
    - A better understanding of the consumer base.
    - Meet interesting new people.

Cons

- We need to all have the mentality that we are on the same team from day one, if we can do that, we will move farther, faster.

Advice to Management

I am a manager so I will share some advice for colleagues and prospective colleagues. We are on the same team, communication never hurt anyone so if you have a concern please bring it up. Our goal is to operate at the most efficient capacity possible and I am glad that we all feel that way.