Atlas Oil Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Atlas Oil Chairman & CEO Sam Simon
Sam Simon
1 Rating

Pros
  • You will get free pop and coffee, too (in 8 reviews)

• Was not a bad work environment, the little perks were nice (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Core values are basically rehashed from any other company you may work for and not followed at all (in 11 reviews)

• Opportunity, the place is a revolving door (in 8 reviews)

"Sales Support Leader"

Former Employee - Sales Support Leader in Leo, IN
    Former Employee - Sales Support Leader in Leo, IN

I worked at Atlas Oil (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed my job, Personell Staff was helpful

Cons

A woman Sales Support Leader not respected no support to suceed

Advice to Management

Review Woman Retention for Sales Support Leader position

"Very Satisfied"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

I have been working at Atlas Oil full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Atlas Oil is fast paced. If you appropriately make your suggestions known, you will be heard. Benefits are excellent. You will never be bored. A lot of talented and smart people work at Atlas.

Cons

Every company has areas of opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Your efforts are being noticed.

"Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Happy Team Member
    Current Employee - Happy Team Member

Pros

This is a company that is on the move and growing . The CEO and Leadership Team are totally tuned in to the team members and all are encouraged to stretch their legs and grow. There are no limits here. Nothing and NO ONE is holding anyone back from being all they want to be. Great compensation and benefits. This is the kind of place we all dream about working at...if you're looking for a company that mentors, challenges, supports and rewards, welcome to Atlas Oil.

Cons

If you're someone who just wants to punch a clock and put in your time, you need to look somewhere else...
    With Atlas Oil, you need to make a commitment to be present, and you need to understand the depth of such a word. . To be active, involved, and committed and to conduct yourself with integrity. With co-workers, customers, and everyone else you encounter. A too tall order for many to carry out.
    Former employees see these points as a negative. We who embrace the company and love our jobs, do not, obviously. It's all about doing what you love and loving what you do. A hard concept for the bitter to comprehend.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay open to dialogue and conversation with all employees. This has always been a strong suit of this company and its leadership. Support and encourage those who wish to learn, grow and move up. Again, another strong suit of this company.
    Bottom line to the team leaders of Atlas: Keep on, keeping on. It's no mystery why we all love working here. You listen. You grow along side all of us.