Atlas Outsourcing Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2019

Found 19 reviews

3.4
Matthew Stewart
  1. "Very rewarding role and career potential"

Current Employee - Team Lead

I have been working at Atlas Outsourcing full-time

Pros

Great training, career prospects are more.

Cons

can be fairly long hours

Atlas Outsourcing2019-06-05
  2. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Atlas Outsourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity Lots of fun Flexible Good money

Cons

Requires hard work and can be long hours.

Atlas Outsourcing2018-04-06

"its a horrible company"

I worked at Atlas Outsourcing

Pros

none it is a horrible cruel pointless job to make the owner money

Cons

brainwashing no work life balance it's not a proper business

Atlas Outsourcing2017-08-30

September 20, 2017CEO

Hi, Thanks for sharing some feedback with us. I'm sorry your experience has not been a positive one. We pride ourselves on our company culture and the flexibility all of our contractors enjoy. As an established business, who has been operating since 2013. I can assure you we are ...

"Great opportunities."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

I worked at Atlas Outsourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

The chance to get into business from the entry level Fun teamwork with creative enthusiastic people Challenging and demanding job

Cons

Long hours but you need to give sth from yourself to progess in the future.

Advice to Management

Keep up this professional style!

Atlas Outsourcing2016-10-07

October 14, 2016CEO

Hey, thanks for leaving us some cool feedback! It's awesome to see you enjoyed the challenge of our industry. Thanks for your advice!

"Events and customer service"

Former Employee - Events in Sheffield, England

I worked at Atlas Outsourcing for less than a year

Pros

None!! Everything is slimy from the get go!! They reel you in with the minimum information then....bang!

Cons

So they say you are dealing in 'events' this got me excited, thinking I was going to be part of something great. they are not events they a the crappy little pop up stands in shopping centres trying to get the shoppers to donate to charity! You know the one that everyone avoids like the plague?? This is 100% commission only! You do not get a basic wage. And they avoid at all costs telling you this. You are 'self employed'...

Advice to Management

Be straight upfront!!! It took me 2 days of asking and questioning to be told the truth and even that got sugar coated I waisted my time that could of been spent in an actual job.

Atlas Outsourcing2016-09-21

September 23, 2016CEO

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate all feedback. We would like to confirm that we are an event marketing company and not an event planning company which we make clear in all of adverts - additionally, as you know we offer a 3 day interview process which ...

"Team leader"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Atlas Outsourcing full-time

Pros

Fantastic progression Amazing team to work with No seniority Great for confidence building

Cons

If your looking for something that you only put an average effort in, it's not for you. You have to be a hard working individual that wants to succeed There aren't any true cons! I love it, best job and best opportunity I've ever had. I wish I'd found it 5 years ago!

Advice to Management

Keep doing your thing and coaching everyone in the professional manner that you do

Atlas Outsourcing2016-07-19

July 29, 2016CEO

Hey! Thanks for your kind words! We loved reading this review and really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how you are getting on! We're pleased you like our team and feel you confidence is growing with us! Keep up the good work!

7. "My experience"

I have been working at Atlas Outsourcing

Pros

Personal development and uncapped earnings! Performance based promotions with no seniority. Fast tracked my career and has completely changed my view on what I can achieve.

Cons

Bad press from lazy people with bad attitudes who expect a lot but aren't willing to put in the work necessary, I don't listen to their noise hence why my career has gon from strength to strength😜

Atlas Outsourcing2016-06-20

"Scam"

I worked at Atlas Outsourcing full-time

Pros

Made aware of how easily young teens can be manipulated and directed in the wrong direction by the irresponsible liars above them.

Cons

The sales tactics they use to prey on vulnerable individuals are disgusting. This role offers no benefit and quickly leaves you out of pocket. You're made to feel special when you join but it doesn't take long to realise what's going on. Joke of an industry

Advice to Management

Take up a real job, stop taking advantage of the weak minded. Learn something about morality and take care of other human beings.

Atlas Outsourcing2016-06-28

July 1, 2016CEO

Hi, thanks for leaving us a review - we take all feedback on board. However, we notice some areas which we feel we need to clear up! We are a genuine incorporated company outsourced to by our clients to sell products on their behalf. We are concerned as to why you feel the industry ...

"PYRAMID SCHEME"

Former Employee - Creative Events and Sales Assistant in Nottingham, England

I worked at Atlas Outsourcing

Pros

Nothing whatsoever. There is a 20 word minimum for this section and I genuinely cannot think of a single benefit to working for this company

Cons

Everything. Expected to work 60+ hours a week for £250. That's £4.16 an hour for ridiculously long days with no proper lunch break and 7.30am starts. This is a pyramid scheme where the employers exploit their workers. And they make money from people making donations to charities. Everything about this company is immoral. Trust me, you don't want to work for Atlas Outsourcing.

Advice to Management

Be honest about your organisation. Don't lie to your employees about opportunities for progression and the job role.

Atlas Outsourcing2016-06-08

July 1, 2016CEO

Thanks for leaving us a review. We would like to clarify that we are not a pyramid scheme as we do not require a fee to purchase products from us for you to then go on and sell for yourself, which i'm sure you can confirm, instead our clients outsource to us and we sell on their behalf.

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Atlas Outsourcing

Pros

Great opportunity to develop leading and networking skills whilst getting experience in a sales and marketing environment.

Cons

Great amount of commitment needed, not for everybody, especially those with large commitments outside of work.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard, networking with other offices and motivating teams. Keep finding hard working, committed and energetic individuals to join the business.

Atlas Outsourcing2016-01-19

February 19, 2016CEO

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love to hear feedback and we are glad you are enjoying your experience with us! We will take your advice on board and continue to do these things!

Found 19 reviews