Atlas Private Security Reviews | Glassdoor

Robert Foster
  1. "TSA AGENT"

Current Employee - Tsa Agent in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Atlas Private Security full-time for more than a year

Pros

Professional Security Company that is family orientated, Flexible with Scheduling, Able to get an interview on the spot with a hiring manager, Room for Growth

Cons

There is none to describe

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Atlas Private Security2018-06-28
  2. "A great company to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Site Supervisor in Daly City, CA

I have been working at Atlas Private Security full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve been with Atlas Security for 1 1/2 years. I’ve been a security officer with Atlas for 9 months and recently got promoted to a Site Supervisor for 4 different accounts. I’ve been in the security industry for some time now and have seen many different types of management, from what I’ve observed from this company is that they recognize your hard work and they love to promote from within. If your a hard working individual...

Cons

There’s really no Cons with this company, it’s a well rounded and organized company from every corner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I would love to write down my current management teams names but I’m unable to do so with out their permission. But I can say the team of three over look my three peninsula accounts.

Atlas Private Security2018-06-24
  3. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Atlas Private Security part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Professions, dedicated staff. Top notch security guards.

Cons

None. The company is family-oriented and takes care of employees and management.

Advice to Management

Continue motivating employees with training and team building exercises.

Atlas Private Security2018-06-24