Atmosphera Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Khalil Verdell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Company puts time and effort into improving and building employees as long as they are open to it" (in 3 reviews)

• "It is quite fast paced depending on the speed that your learning and how fast your able to apply what you learned" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to this company" (in 11 reviews)

• "This is not a 9-5 job and applicants should understand that going in" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Definitely a company to work for"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

Some of the factors that attracted me with working for Atmosphera was how supportive and friendly the working environment is. They also care about giving back to the community. And the people you work with not only care about their personal growth but also your own. That was another factor that also attracted me. You were able to grow within the company.

It is quite fast paced depending on the speed that your learning and how fast your able to apply what you learned. This also means we're held to a higher standard. So you're able to improve on different aspects.

Cons

Some people may get overwhelmed with the pace of the company. As long as you put in time to really learn the material you'll be fine.

If you're work ethics are poor and you don't really care on improving it, working for this company is not for you. However if your someone who wants to strive to do better, I would definitely recommend to apply.

Advice to Management

I have no other advice for management beside to keep doing what your doing. 😊

Aug 7, 2017 – CEO

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Just as a reminder of our values: Hard work, dedication, integrity, respect, transparency, and growth. It's our greatest desire that you continue to... More

2. "Education training communication reading body language. These only a few things we focus on."

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

Many people in the business are there to help. Either from small problems or larger they are there to give advice.

Cons

A lot of time is spent on growing. If you don’t want to do this then this isn’t for you.

3. "Atmosphera Review"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

I was recently hired to work at Atmosphera/White Wolf. This is a great company with ample opportunities to not only grow as an individual but to also learn the company's values.

Cons

No cons that I can immediately think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job.

4. "client representative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

Your work ethic determines your growth no matter how long you have been there! No favoritism when it comes to being promoted.

Cons

None that I have come across, from what I have seen there will be none in the future!

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing!

"Great company"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The "atmosphere" is amazing and its all about personal growth and development

Cons

I had some skepticism in the beginning but that's gone now

Mar 14, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for the positive review! Please reach out to hr@atmospherainc.com with any additional comments, questions, or concerns.

"Growth and development guaranteed!"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a given, right... The atmosphere. It's one like no other I've ever experienced. I've been with Atmosphera for nearly three months now. And I've already been promoted once! It is the best decision regarding my career that I have ever made! If you're looking for growth, development, transparency and reliability, you must apply! The management team and peers care as much about your development and success as they do theirs. This management training has led me to become better, In so many fields. The great thing is that it doesn't stop at better... There is always an opportunity to learn and grow, to develop and master your skills. I'd rate this Company a 5 every single time!

Cons

There are only as many con's to working for this company as you create. It's great to work for atmosphera and I can't wait to further my career in this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you're doing!!

Mar 14, 2018 – CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We love positive feedback. It's important that we engage and listen to find out how we can do better as a company. And although we have some work... More

"Heart eyes"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

This company really takes the time to invest in their people and make sure they reach their goals. Even those this is a sales job, the main focus is developing personally and professionally.

Cons

There are no cons to this company.

THANK YOU!

But..."There are no cons to this company"? Really? We aren't perfect by any means. No company is, but I'm sure that there may be something you feel we could improve on and I invite you... More

"Amazing company that provides personal growth and development!"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. All co-workers are extremely positive and self-driven which is extremely rare to come by. I love that there is so much potential for growth in this company!

Cons

Can't say that there are any.

9. "Best job I've had"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, great people to work with and learn from.

Cons

Nothing. I love working here.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what your doing. It's working great

Apr 15, 2018 – CEO

"Not a marketing job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Atmosphera part-time

Pros

People are very nice, fun and relaxed interview

Cons

Don't fall for headlines on job search engines. They change the title several times to think you're going to be in true marketing, which is false. It is actually sales. You'l be inside of a warehouse doing sales for a cable company. So if you don't mind that, then go for it! Commission doesn't even start until after a certain amount of sales, which is VERY hard to reach, and your sales restart every week. So until you get promoted, commission is rare. They also reiterate being a "duplicate" of your superiors which gives off a "robotic" vibe to me.

Advice to Management

Be honest about the job upfront, will save a lot of peoples time

Nov 13, 2017 – CEO

Hello Reviewer and thank for taking the time to share and please allow me to address your concerns.

We are in fact a marketing company. Our clients consider us to be as such as well as the state... More