Atmosphera Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.6
Khalil Verdell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • all of the staff are very supportive, humble and only want to see you succeed (in 3 reviews)

• Company puts time and effort into improving and building employees as long as they are open to it (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons to this company (in 10 reviews)

• This is not a 9-5 job and applicants should understand that going in (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Definitely a company to work for"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

Some of the factors that attracted me with working for Atmosphera was how supportive and friendly the working environment is. They also care about giving back to the community. And the people you work with not only care about their personal growth but also your own. That was another factor that also attracted me. You were able to grow within the company.

It is quite fast paced depending on the speed that your learning and how fast your able to apply what you learned. This also means we're held to a higher standard. So you're able to improve on different aspects.

Cons

Some people may get overwhelmed with the pace of the company. As long as you put in time to really learn the material you'll be fine.

If you're work ethics are poor and you don't really care on improving it, working for this company is not for you. However if your someone who wants to strive to do better, I would definitely recommend to apply.

Advice to Management

I have no other advice for management beside to keep doing what your doing. 😊

Aug 7, 2017 – CEO

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Just as a reminder of our values: Hard work, dedication, integrity, respect, transparency, and growth. It's our greatest desire that you continue to... More

"Great company"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The "atmosphere" is amazing and its all about personal growth and development

Cons

I had some skepticism in the beginning but that's gone now

"Growth and development guaranteed!"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a given, right... The atmosphere. It's one like no other I've ever experienced. I've been with Atmosphera for nearly three months now. And I've already been promoted once! It is the best decision regarding my career that I have ever made! If you're looking for growth, development, transparency and reliability, you must apply! The management team and peers care as much about your development and success as they do theirs. This management training has led me to become better, In so many fields. The great thing is that it doesn't stop at better... There is always an opportunity to learn and grow, to develop and master your skills. I'd rate this Company a 5 every single time!

Cons

There are only as many con's to working for this company as you create. It's great to work for atmosphera and I can't wait to further my career in this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you're doing!!

"Heart eyes"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

This company really takes the time to invest in their people and make sure they reach their goals. Even those this is a sales job, the main focus is developing personally and professionally.

Cons

There are no cons to this company.

5. "You get what you work for"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Client Representative in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Atmosphera trains you to succeed in management. Everyone starts off at the same entry level so they can hire within, and hire the people that they know put in the effort. The job really isn’t hard, Atmosphera provides all the resources and training that you’ll need to succeed.. in return; they expect you to do your job, as most businesses do. They provide more than enough to their employees, a very fair and transparent company with a lot of room for advancement!

Cons

This job isn’t for everyone. That being said, that’s because not everyone puts forth their best effort. The people that succeed and thrive in this business are the people that put in the time, work, and dedication.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing! Everything is run great

"Amazing company that provides personal growth and development!"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. All co-workers are extremely positive and self-driven which is extremely rare to come by. I love that there is so much potential for growth in this company!

Cons

Can't say that there are any.

"Not a marketing job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Atmosphera part-time

Pros

People are very nice, fun and relaxed interview

Cons

Don't fall for headlines on job search engines. They change the title several times to think you're going to be in true marketing, which is false. It is actually sales. You'l be inside of a warehouse doing sales for a cable company. So if you don't mind that, then go for it! Commission doesn't even start until after a certain amount of sales, which is VERY hard to reach, and your sales restart every week. So until you get promoted, commission is rare. They also reiterate being a "duplicate" of your superiors which gives off a "robotic" vibe to me.

Advice to Management

Be honest about the job upfront, will save a lot of peoples time

Nov 13, 2017 – CEO

Hello Reviewer and thank for taking the time to share.

So, many of your comments have been addressed in all three interviews you went through before being hired thoroughly, but please allow me to... More

"Great people wonderful atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive enrgery - uplifting meetings - wonderful training experience - endless possibilities - long term business partners and friends

Cons

If you are not use to a fast pace environment or fast track learning process the over all experience may be overwhelming

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Account executive"

I have been working at Atmosphera full-time

Pros

Inclusive and diverse culture that allows room for growth within and outside of company. Company puts time and effort into improving and building employees as long as they are open to it.

Cons

Fast-paced learning environment isn't for everyone.

Nov 14, 2017 – CEO

Positive review! Yes! This IS who we are! Clearly you understand we play with the big leagues! Employees need be focused and ambitious. Those that are LOVE US! Those that aren't typically do and say... More

"Great Company to Develope and Grow"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Atmosphera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a company that emphasizes building skill and growth. You will get out of this company what you put into it. Aside from learning skills from a business perspective you also learn skills that you can take with you everyday. Anyone looking to be a future manager in the business world this company is a great step to doing so. The support system is phenomenal as long as you want to grow and learn there's always someone there to help you do so

Cons

The main con I would say is it can get a bit repetitive and can get frustrating when youre not getting the results you expect.
    But thats with anything you do. Also this is not a typical job you're either have to be all in or not. Anything in between you will most likely not get the results you want and you will feel like you don't belong.

Advice to Management

None

Sep 6, 2017 – CEO

Nothing excites me more than to see a positive review from former employees! I sincerely hope that you find your career path and excel!

And thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review! I'm even... More