Found 1,423 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the people are great and the compassion for people is present" (in 55 reviews)
- "Good union and its benefits" (in 52 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and residents of the facility" (in 48 reviews)
- "Great staff and residents Rewards for employees" (in 48 reviews)
- "The food was amazing and we were offered one free meal during our break which I always looked forward to." (in 46 reviews)
- "management is poor and hardly any hours" (in 123 reviews)
- "The pay was low for as many years as I was there" (in 89 reviews)
- "NO work life balance!" (in 28 reviews)
- "Poor upper management make you work 80 plus hrs a week" (in 28 reviews)
- "Long hours for morning and afternoon/evening shifts." (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Atria Senior Living and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Server/WaiterFormer Employee
I received wisdom from the elderly and got food everyday. My bosses and coworkers were amazing.
Sometimes the elderly would say inappropriate things.
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023HousekeeperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Everything is clean and brand new professional environment, you can grow and staff cares about the senior community!
There are no cons this is a great place to work
- 5.0Nov 11, 2023Resident Services AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTarzana, CA
Working at Atria was one of the perfect places to work. It was so organized, clean, nice staff, and caring managers
NOC shift only was something little hard
- 5.0Oct 18, 2023Line CookCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCovina, CA
Working with elderly Great team Management seems like they care
Sometimes short staffed Needs more employee recognition
- 5.0Oct 5, 2023WaitstaffFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKennebunk, ME
Really great group of people, the residents were pleasant and you really felt like you were making a difference.
Occasionally some cases of unorganized management
Atria Senior Living Reviews FAQs
Atria Senior Living has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 1,451 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Atria Senior Living to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
44% of Atria Senior Living employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Atria Senior Living 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.