The latest conversations about Healthcare
I loved my job for the first 2 years and never would imagine that I am writing this today. The small company became successful that they grew too fast and became a corporate monster. I had amazing working relationships will all who started this company but now, due to corporate hierarchy, I can only speak with my immediate supervisor. She is new to the company and we do not seem to like each other. I have learned that I am not made to be in a corporate setting. Anyone else feel that way?
Got a burning question about Atria Senior Living? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Atria Senior Living employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good union and its benefits" (in 55 reviews)
- "the people are great and the compassion for people is present" (in 51 reviews)
- "Great staff and residents Rewards for employees" (in 47 reviews)
- "The food was amazing and we were offered one free meal during our break which I always looked forward to." (in 45 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and residents of the facility" (in 39 reviews)
- "management is poor and hardly any hours" (in 123 reviews)
- "The pay was low for as many years as I was there" (in 84 reviews)
- "Poor upper management make you work 80 plus hrs a week" (in 29 reviews)
- "Long hours for morning and afternoon/evening shifts." (in 29 reviews)
- "NO work life balance!" (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Atria Senior Living and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 50 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Jul 31, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Building relationships with residents and their families
Poor work life balance Unrealistic expectations Lack of support, Poor leadership4