KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Atrilogy Solutions Group Reviews

Updated Mar 22, 2022

Found 39 of over 89 reviews

5.0
Atrilogy Solutions Group President & CEO Dave Charest (no image)
Dave Charest

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The management at Atrilogy is so great they have an open door policy and everyone wants to see you succeed!(in 7 reviews)
  • "I am extremely grateful to Atrilogy for their constant communication in answering my questions and providing me with a very positive work experience.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Helpful staff!(in 3 reviews)
  • "Great people, very professional and truly courteous.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Sexual Orientation

This rating reflects the overall rating of Atrilogy Solutions Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Rachel Freeman is the Best

Mar 22, 2022 - IT Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rachael Freeman found me a great job with an amazing company. She was wonderful to work with knew the client extremely well. She kept me up to date throughout the entire process. I would have never gotten my career job without her help.

Cons

None 5 stars all the way through the process.

HR Manager

We would first like to thank you for writing a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy. We truly appreciate it! What a glowing review of Rachel, and we could not agree more! Shel is indeed a great recruiter and partner. We are undoubtedly lucky to have her as a part of the Atrilogy team. We are happy to hear she successfully placed you in a role you are excited about. We thank you again and wish you continued success in your career!

2. 5.0

Great company so far

Feb 11, 2022 - QA Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good so far working with the company. Team is very helpful in onboarding and enquiring well-being etc.

Cons

So far none at this time

HR Generalist

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy. We truly appreciate it! We love to hear praises regarding our back-office staff as they work hard to make the entire onboarding process seamless for our contractors. We are also happy to hear that our team is ensuring you are happy and comfortable in your new role. It's what we strive for. We thank you again and wish you continued success in your career!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great atmosphere and company culture!

Dec 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, plenty of opportunities to connect, and the availability of resources to help you succeed are always readily available!

Cons

None that I can see thus far!

HR Generalist

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy. We truly appreciate it! It is always reassuring to hear that your employees feel that resources are adequate and available, as it is paramount for a business to succeed. We are also happy to hear you enjoy your time with your colleagues because it is equally essential to be surrounded by a solid team. We thank you again and wish you continued success in your career!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Life there

Nov 7, 2021 - Technician in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wages, fun, flexible , diverse , motivating

Cons

Hours , location , lots of work

HR Generalist

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience at Atrilogy. We truly appreciate it! It sounds like overall, your experience is a positive one which is great to hear. If there are issues that need to be resolved, don't hesitate to get in touch with your recruiter so that they may address any concerns. We thank you again and wish you continued success in your career!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Very professional and knowledgeable

Nov 1, 2021 - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nikki S was very helpful with moving my candidacy forward and providing client feed back. Rachel F was very helpful in providing me open positions that were a best fit for my experience. They were accessible and had all the answers to my questions.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

HR Generalist

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with the Atrilogy. We truly appreciate it. We understand that feedback and time are valuable during the interview process, and we are happy to see that it's being translated into action. Nikki and Rachel did an exemplary job assisting you with the entire process. Thank you again. We wish you continued success throughout your career!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for

Sep 15, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing CEO and Directors to keep this company as successful as it is. Company morale with the work/life balance is truly an awesome place to be a part of.

Cons

No cons about working here.

HR Generalist

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy, we truly appreciate it! We are honored to have you a part of our team and truly humbled by your glowing review. We hope that with your partnership that we can continue to keep the morale high and maintain the work/life balance we all work so hard to achieve. Thank you again!

7. 5.0

Found a Great Position at a Good Company Again

Sep 1, 2021 - RF Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They me placed into a great company in a good position at my current employer in a contract to hire position. They also found me a position at a previous employer which I was at for nearly four years but unfortunately that company ended up filing for bankruptcy.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at present.

HR Generalist

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with our team; we truly appreciate it! We are always excited and honored when we have the opportunity to place our consultants more than once. We believe it speaks highly of the contractor and our team and the trusted relationships they build with our partners. We thank you again and wish you continued success throughout your career!

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Stay away

May 26, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team events and celebrations,

Cons

Everything is a con, the commission structure, the false sense of security and structure and the management/support/training is non-existent.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Dear former employee, While we are sad to hear you feel this way about Atrilogy, we do not feel this is an accurate description of our 20+ year organization. We have always worked very closely with our employees over the years as it is easy to do so, being that we've kept Atrilogy a small, tight-knit company. We revamped our commission structure to reflect the change in the market and have found that we are still keeping pace. And while we do not have a ‘one size fits all’ training program in place, we do have many tenured employees who lead and mentor any new coming team members and an extensive onboarding program curated for each employee. Our team of recruiters also know who to reach out to for any assistance or on-going training. We feel all of this, and much more, is proof of our employee investment, and in turn, we have built a very successful organization. Again, we are sad to hear this review, and we wish you success in the future.

9. 5.0

Outstanding Recruiter at Atrilogy Solutions

Apr 13, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Folsom, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was contacted by Hollace Rooney at Atrilogy Solutions. She identified a consulting assignment that perfectly matched my skills and experience. She quickly arranged an interview with a top company & provided me with status updates at every step. Ultimately, the position was offered to me & I could not be happier. I would highly recommend Hollace & the entire team at Atrilogy Solutions.

Cons

i can’t think of any negatives

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy; we truly appreciate it. Your glowing review really highlights what we love about our employees, they are thoughtful, efficient, and altogether very good at what they do. We are pleased to hear that you were offered the role and that you accepted! On behalf of Hollace, we thank you for trusting us with your career move. Thank you again, we wish you continued success in your career!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company to work for!

Mar 15, 2021 - Service Delivery Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very professional and look out for your best interest when placing. They keep in contact with you during the hiring process if a match is available. They work very fast. I applied on a Friday by the following week they had me interviewed with a wonderful company and hired by the 2nd week.

Cons

Have not seen any cons.

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with our team! It is always exciting to hear when our team is professional and highly proficient throughout the process, making it easy and seamless for all involved. We thank you again and wish you continued success throughout your career!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Reviews

Atrilogy Solutions Group Reviews FAQs

Atrilogy Solutions Group has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 89 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Atrilogy Solutions Group to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Atrilogy Solutions Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Atrilogy Solutions Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

98% of Atrilogy Solutions Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Atrilogy Solutions Group 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Atrilogy Solutions Group to be career development, management, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Atrilogy Solutions Group Job Seekers