Atrilogy Solutions Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Dave Charest

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "VP - Customer Relationships"

Current Employee - Vice President - Customer Relationships in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President - Customer Relationships in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Atrilogy is a company that has not forgotten about the people element of making money and being successful. This applies to the way they treat both customer and employees.

Cons

None noted at this point in time.

Advice to Management

Continue to adhere to my comments under "Pros" as the company grows.

"Breath of fresh air"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company and its leadership are stellar. I can easily say that they make it hard for us to be recruited out of here. The work life balance is light years ahead of almost anyone else in the industry. If you want to be mentored - this place is awesome for that as well.

If you come in and work your arse off then they'll bend over backwards for you.

I've read the negative reviews and personally I just don't see what they're referring to ... Obviously I'm not them and I don't know the situation but from where I'm standing - things are great.

Very flexible and open to remote work to get the right talent.

The freedom here for some is a plus but the amount of freedom here can also be a detriment to someone that's not mature enough for it.

The only reason someone would get micromanaged is if they're not doing the basics to be successful. Then what that employee is perceiving as micromanagement is really just the leadership strongly encouraging them to pick up the phone and get some people submitted.

So again - amazing place to work as long as you've got a great work ethic and a drive to succeed. (PS - that doesn't mean you have to be a work-a-holic though)

Cons

Ramp up period seems to be a bit longer. The way to succeed is to quickly figure out where the placements are made and then work those accounts specifically.

PTO isn't the best but they are VERY flexible and will let you take more than you have and make it up later.

Other than that - this place is awesome.

Advice to Management

Doing more team building events and competitions might be a good idea in order to build comradery and motivating recruiters and AE's to pound the phones more.

Sep 28, 2016 – CFO

First, thank you for the kind words! That said, I’d like to add a few comments/observations of my own:
    Ramp Up - I would agree with your comments and we often get feedback that Recruiter ramp up... More

"Not the worst, but not the best....."

I worked at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The recruiters are some of the best in the industry.

Cons

Management expects quick results with little ramp up from the time of being hired. Management claims they don't micromanage, but they definitely do. To reply to what Doug Lins said on a previous review, the culture is not for everyone. In fact, I don't recommend the culture if you like being in a high energy and fast paced environment. Benefits are on the pricey side.

Also, would like to add that leadership was strongly urging employees to leave positive reviews of the company because they were concerned about how low their Glassdoor score was. They also ask, kindly, to not leave a negative review once someone leaves the organization.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate who you have in leadership roles because that is where the low office morale is stemming from, create a more fun and vibrant environment.

Sep 14, 2016 – CFO

Thank you for the post. And I agree wholeheartedly with you; we do have the best recruiters in the industry! Now, please allow me to respond to your concerns.

Quick Results/Fast Paced... More

"Great company, incredible CEO, and solid opportunity for the appropriate talent!"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

Incredibly transparent and caring organization. Flexible work schedules, opportunity to work remotely as needed, and very minimal micromanagement. There is also a very high ceiling for income opportunity, both on the sales and recruiting sides of the house. Everyone is tight-knit, and you are allowed the creative freedom to run your own book of business the way that you best seek fit.

Cons

There is no 401k match, and the PTO is rather low for your first few years. The rest of the benefits are generous though. This is also not an organization to develop a new line of business with, due to a slight lack of internal resources, so make sure that you have extensive market experience and respective resources in whichever location you decide to work. If you do, you will thoroughly enjoy working for Atrilogy as they continue to grow!

Advice to Management

Continue cultivating the environment that makes it such a joy to work for Atrilogy. The focus on having the "right people" is something that makes Atrilogy unique, so don't lose the persistence to hire accordingly. Be sure that all individuals in a management seat are focused on leadership; that they will take responsibility not only for the organizations successes, but also for their team's occasional shortcomings. Employees want to rest assured that their manager is going to have their back at all times, and that he/she is there to "listen" to them rather than immediately plot out how to counter their concerns.

Apr 8, 2016 – CFO

Thank you for the wonderful review!

One small comment in regards to the statement, “There is also a very high ceiling for income opportunity.”: Atrilogy does not have a compensation ceiling for... More

"Do yourself a favor and stay away"

I worked at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Can work remote or in their offices depending on where your territory is, most of the employee's are generally friendly, and they try to make it fun and build that unity among everyone

Cons

Don't think for a second that they actually care about your long term success, they have some of the highest turn among employee's that have not come from their legacy company, although everyone is friendly they are sharks, be warned.

Advice to Management

Reality check, people aren't happy there, although you think everything is fine, it's not. They fear you, don't respect you.

Feb 17, 2016 – CFO

We appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, not everyone we hire is a good fit for our environment or a good match for our culture. I believe that the Glassdoor reviews from active Atrilogy... More

"Technical Recruiter"

Pros

Work Life balance/work from home at times when things are hectic. great people to work with it. Proud to work here.

Cons

the cons are no different than any staffing firm. Most con's are from a place out of our control.Our base salary is too low vs the rest of the industry. There is some movement in terms of career path but not really enough.

Advice to Management

Recruiters are more important than sales people and that attitude is not reflected at all. Opposite in fact. I get that we are a sales driven org but can plug me into any account/client make an intro and immediately i can sell/manage that account. The same cannot be said for sales people if u made them recruit.

Feb 17, 2016 – CFO

I, Doug Lins (Co-founder and CFO), have a number of responses to this review.

Pros – This is awesome. Glad to hear that you are proud to work here and that you find the work life balance in... More

"Awesome place to work"

I have been working at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Compassionate bosses who truly understand work/life balance. Amazing place to work

Cons

It would be wonderful to have some sort of bonus or incentive pay for the Admin/Back Office employees.

"Great Company to Work For!"

I have been working at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere is outstanding! I enjoy coming to work everyday. The people who run this organization inspire you to grow, in which my experience with other organizations growth had been forced, its fun here to say the least. The comp plan in excellent, and the starting salary is fair. Training is what you'd expect initially, and ongoing training is as you need it, one on one, which I think is excellent. From a growth perspective, I've seen clients added month over month since I've been here, staff added, territory growth, and more.

Cons

PTO for new hires is low until one year mark.

"Recruiter"

I have been working at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Boutique recruiting agency that isn’t caught up in metrics, mainly results focused which allows recruiters and account managers the ability to carve their own path. Very strong commission plan. Outstanding payroll department that always ensures contractors are paid in a timely manner. Management and ownership are very engaged and approachable. Stable work environment, healthy req load, and direct relationships with almost all of our customers.

Cons

The base salary is on the low end in some markets, however, the commission plan is aggressive so once someone gets up and going the comp is better than most other places. Family health insurance can be expensive.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing by keeping our culture the same as we continue to grow. Our culture is what sets us apart from the competition and allows us to retain top talent.

"Great Work/Life Balance"

I have been working at Atrilogy Solutions Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work/life balance and pay structure. Flexible work schedule and laid-back environment. They don't micromanage you.

Cons

There isn't any structure in regards to advancement.

Advice to Management

Create more opportunities for advancement.

Sep 2, 2015 – CFO

Atrilogy takes great pride in its employees and the service that we deliver to the marketplace. That said, we acknowledge that because we are a mid-size firm, career growth may sometimes appear to... More