Atrilogy Solutions Group Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2021

4.9
Atrilogy Solutions Group President & CEO Dave Charest (no image)
Dave Charest
Pros
  • "Hollace was extremely hospitable with every check in(in 11 reviews)

• "Rachel F and Dori always keep me busy with work from Atrilogy’s client(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "back office employees(in 2 reviews)

• "Our base salary is too low vs the rest of the industry(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Outstanding Recruiter at Atrilogy Solutions

Apr 13, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Folsom, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was contacted by Hollace Rooney at Atrilogy Solutions. She identified a consulting assignment that perfectly matched my skills and experience. She quickly arranged an interview with a top company & provided me with status updates at every step. Ultimately, the position was offered to me & I could not be happier. I would highly recommend Hollace & the entire team at Atrilogy Solutions.

Cons

i can’t think of any negatives

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy; we truly appreciate it. Your glowing review really highlights what we love about our employees, they are thoughtful, efficient, and altogether very good at what they do. We are pleased to hear that you were offered the role and that you accepted! On behalf of Hollace, we thank you for trusting us with your career move. Thank you again, we wish you continued success in your career!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company to work for!

Mar 15, 2021 - Service Delivery Coordinator in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very professional and look out for your best interest when placing. They keep in contact with you during the hiring process if a match is available. They work very fast. I applied on a Friday by the following week they had me interviewed with a wonderful company and hired by the 2nd week.

Cons

Have not seen any cons.

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with our team! It is always exciting to hear when our team is professional and highly proficient throughout the process, making it easy and seamless for all involved. We thank you again and wish you continued success throughout your career!

3. 5.0

Landed me a great job

Mar 4, 2021 - Systems Administrator III in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

They helped and landed me a great job. Worked and communicated with me and keep me updated. Willing to listen and advice on the negotiation. I will refer to my friends for sure.

Cons

Not I can think of

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Atrilogy, we truly appreciate it! We are pleased to hear that your experience with our firm was not only a positive one but successful as well. Also, thank you for thinking of us when referring your friends when they are looking for a job, that truly shows us that you trust our process and team. Thank you again, we wish you success in your role!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Oct 29, 2020 - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, autonomy, and great team environment

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Atrilogy. We are genuinely pleased to hear that our efforts to create an autonomous and flexible environment have prevailed. To top it off, the team continues to be cohesive and even resilient during these trying times. We thank you again and wish you continued success in your career!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Did a great job!

Jul 22, 2020 - Manager, PMO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Assisted me with getting placed into a great company and position. Hollace was great! consistently followed up and kept me up to date. I would recommend.

Cons

No cons I can think of

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy. We are always happy to hear that our candidates are excited about their new role and company, it's very telling on how hard our teams work to make compatible matches and Hollace has always been one of the best. We truly appreciate your recommendation and wish you continued success in your career.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Place to Work

Feb 26, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Orange, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Atrilogy is so different than other staffing companies out there, especially from a culture perspective. The owners and leadership genuinely care about their teams, don't push metrics, and only ask that you show up and do your job. Most of us get to work from home which is priceless. The management team is very helpful and follows the servant leadership methodology. I can't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

None that I can think of.

CFO

This is what we strive for - internal teams beaming with pride and most of all you are genuinely happy working at Atrilogy! We're not sure we could've said it better ourselves so we thank you so much for the review and all that you and the teams do on a daily basis.

7. 5.0

Excellent Service with Knowledgeable Staff

Feb 17, 2020 - Senior Support Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Atrilogy has a wonderful support structure, staffed by individuals that truly care about not only the prospective candidate but also the client and making sure a proper mesh of skills and personality lead to a positive future for both

Cons

I have been with Atrilogy for aprox 4 months and have not had a single issue with the services provided.

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy, we truly appreciate it! We are very fortunate to have a caring staff along with them being highly capable at their job, it is an asset that we realize is both truly unique and valuable. We are happy to hear we have been able to assist you successfully in meeting your needs. Thank you again, we wish you continued success.

8. 5.0

Senior Software Engineer

Apr 2, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice people to work with

Cons

can't think of any reasons

CFO

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with Atrilogy, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear your experience with us has been that of a positive one and we wish you continued success in your career!

9. 5.0

So, very good...

Jan 29, 2020 - Computer Operations Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best management, processes and people that I have ever worked with. This company truly has a heart.

Cons

The tools used to determine commissions and margins are very difficult to understand.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unfortunately Disorganized

Mar 17, 2020 - Senior Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Their former VP of Sales was incredible; came from the industry, knew what he was doing, and wildly helpful.

Cons

The company couldn't sustain someone trying to better a sales process, their turnover was high, no employee interaction, and they wound up losing that great VP.

CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, however, your information is inaccurate and we would like to set the record straight for those that may read this. Unfortunately, not everyone that we hire on our team ends up being a good cultural fit for our organization. Atrilogy’s leadership embraces the ideals of freedom, flexibility, trust, maturity, mutual respect, focused work effort, pay for performance and work-life balance. Not every leader or individual contributor that we hire is equipped to thrive in this type of environment. Our former VP of Sales was released from the position 2 years ago because that individual was not a good cultural fit and did not embody the same principles that have led to Atrilogy’s historically low turnover and high-longevity workforce. Atrilogy is growing our leadership team from within by capitalizing on long-tenured employees who have expressed a desire to lead and who have a proven track record of understanding and embodying our values. We are sorry that neither you nor the VP you refer to had values that aligned with ours. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews