Attenda Reviews | Glassdoor

Mark J. Fowle
  1. "Attenda/Ensono"

Former Employee - Partner Director in Staines, England

I worked at Attenda full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very friendly team full of extremely bright and capable people. A really good "start-up" feel that may have gone since they were acquired by Ensono (I don't know as the acquisition occurred after I left).

Cons

Sometimes acted in a very risk-averse manner, to the detriment of being able to address new markets/routes to market.

Advice to Management

It may have changed, but , if not, make sure you are agile enough to take advantage of the shifts in market requirements. You offer an outstanding service - don't stand still.

Attenda2017-06-28
  2. "Fantastic workplace"

Former Employee - Infrastructure Team Leader in Staines, England

I worked at Attenda full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Professional environment, good customer base, ongoing training and budget for courses & exams, great social culture.

Cons

Somewhat lacking experience with hyper-cloud vendors such as Azure & AWS. Very rigid process driven model which doesn't work well with Agile

Advice to Management

Adopt more agile approach

Attenda2017-03-13

"Ok to work for"

Current Employee - Sales in Staines, England

I have been working at Attenda

Pros

Reasonable to work for, but can't see why they are in top 100 companies to work for.

Cons

Very high pressure, not enough people to operate efficiently. Company has been bought by Ensono. lots of talk but no real detail on how things will be structured

Attenda2017-01-17

"Strong culture and belief in what they do"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Staines, England

I worked at Attenda

Pros

Senior team engages with everyone in the business in a genuine way. Passion throughout the company for Attenda and for clients.

Cons

Quite a few around who have been there a long time - good people, but sometimes lacking fresher perspectives. Good external recruits sometimes (not always) struggle to make their mark because of entrenched attitudes and move on.

Attenda2016-07-18
  5. "Brilliant teams devoted to providing the best to clients whilst also developing improvements."

Current Employee - Solutions in Staines, England

I have been working at Attenda full-time for more than a year

Pros

Attenda seem to be a company who "become a part of the client's team, rather than being a "supplier vs client" engagement. This is refreshing and empowers agnostic, transparent discussions to occur with clients. The business, individuals and teams are committed to client SLAs on core service delivery whilst also accommodating bespoke requirements resulting in rock-steady delivery on critical services but also being...

Cons

The development of new services can take a while to reach the client / market as the business has a reputation and mantra to ensure that whatever is delivered "will always work". So it can be frustrating both for the internal teams, sales, and the client when delays occur. Correspondingly, it can appear more costly and slower than more "gung-ho" companies but Attenda aim to get it right first time. The importance...

Advice to Management

Keep developing services and tools, and investing in helping the underlying teams "work smarter not harder" so we can concentrate on both delivering great core services, but also free up time and resources that can be allocated on improvements - so Attenda can keep up with the market requirements in terms of innovative, stable, deliverable services.

Attenda2016-07-08

"have enjoyed (nearly) all of it"

I have been working at Attenda for more than 10 years

Pros

always try, don't always succeed but always try to deliver the best for our clients

Cons

sometimes limited by vision and investment capability

Attenda2016-04-11

"Lots of pros but some cons"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Staines, England

I worked at Attenda full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A lot of good experienced colleagues to work with. Plenty of interesting clients to work with. Feels like a large organised corporate while still retaining the benefits of an SME

Cons

Poor product development, very slow. Slow at making decisions that could fundamentally improve the business. Recognition of going the extra mile for clients and the team not always acknowledged by senior management.

Advice to Management

The business needs to have a much greater growth aspiration than the slow organic growth over the last 10 years.

Attenda2016-03-26
  8. "10 years and going good!"

Current Employee - Support Manager in Staines, England

I have been working at Attenda full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Overall a great place to be. When you commit yourself to an organisation, you reap the benefits of seeing the company develop, the people grow and join in the achievements of the business. 10 years in and I cannot say I've had an easy ride and that is what being part of an organisation and family is. You work hard to improve and deliver and that is never handed to you on a plate. Everyday when you come to work with...

Cons

Being at Attenda over 10 years, you would think there would be something negative to report. That however is not the case. Could it be I'm so engulfed in the business that I cannot see the issues, or the fact that they don't exist. Every business will have improvements they can make and Attenda focus on getting the feedback from their people to help move the business forward.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Attenda2016-03-21

"Really enjoy working for Attenda"

I have been working at Attenda full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good people and atmosphere throughout the company.

Cons

No major non trivial cons that I can think of.

Attenda2016-02-24

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Staines, England

I have been working at Attenda full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fantastic place to work, great team and atmosphere!

Cons

Beer o clock is only on a Friday!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Attenda2016-02-04