Atterro, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Eugene Cutolo

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Promotes a healthy work/life balance and having fun" (in 6 reviews)

• "The business is fast paced and no two days are alike" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Low salary for the amount of work, stress, and effort it takes to perform daily work duties" (in 2 reviews)

• "This has come into play even months after no longer working for them" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Vice President"

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The Atterro culture is very unique. I have worked here for almost 20 years and have been amazed by all the great people I have had the opportunity to work with. The service provided to our talent and clients really stands out in all of our markets!

Cons

Our industry can be challenging especially in recent years when the market is getting harder to find talent. We have been fortunate to have consistent referrals regardless of this.

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

Thank you for your review, and for your dedication to our company!

"N/A"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Mid management is still helpful

Cons

Several of the upper management are condescending and passive aggressive. The field employees get little to no support from shared services, and shared services is made to feel lesser than the field employees. There have been two mergers, and with the second one nobody in the company seems to know what is happening. It feels competitive within the brands, as though they're taking money from the right pocket to put in the left one

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

Thank you for your feedback, while times of change can be challenging we are working to ensure that communication remains strong and that everyone feels well supported across companies. If there is... More

3. "Great organization"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The staff is always so passionate about what they do and really try to find a position that works with the skill sets.

Cons

Only located in certain regions.

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

Thank you for your review of Atterro, it is great to see that you can feel our passion.

4. "An industry leader in the service and delivery of workforce solutions. Focused on providing exceptional value to all"

Pros

Engaging work environment with a strong focus on career development opportunity and progression. Promotes a healthy work/life balance and having fun!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that if you work here, you will probably be accused by close friends and family of being in love with your career 😉

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

Work/Life balance is incredibly important to us, and it is great to hear that you are able to experience that with us!

5. "World Class Organization"

Current Employee - Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Strong Leadership Team, Excellent Employees and a passion for doing the right thing!! There is a company wide focus from top to bottom that includes treating people like they want to be treated!!

Cons

We are going through a large corporate change with a lot of new leaders and activities so the coordination of all of this change can be distracting.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!!

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, it is so nice to know that you feel supported at every level.

6. "do not work here"

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time

Pros

nothing good to say about this company

Cons

just avoid working here- horrible managers and horrible hours. They will promise you many things but never deliver.

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

Thank you for providing this feedback, it is disappointing to hear that you did not have the experience you were hoping for. If there is anything specific you would like to discuss please reach out... More

7. "Great Company, poor leadership Onsite Client location(s)"

Former Employee - Client Talent Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Client Talent Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Atterro, Inc. (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to learn if you are familiar with industry. Benefits are average, job is fairly fast paced, yet very achievable goals.

Cons

Leadership onsite was not capable of leading, more directing and watching. Poor developmental training or coaching; a more Do as I say not as I do type of leadership. Very little follow up on training and coaching. Favoritism is prominent.

Advice to Management

Train and screen leadership with probationary basis as all internal staff should be. Establish a very structured and evaluated training program, maybe 2; for experienced industry professionals, and new to industry professionals.

Feb 13, 2018 – Human Resources Representative

It i s great to see that you were able to learn a lot with us while you were here! We do take your feedback regarding on-site management seriously, should you want to discuss this situation further... More

"Not Worth it"

Former Employee - Talent Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Talent Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Atterro, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Experience in a short amount of time.
    Good Bonus's.
    Lasting friendships

Cons

Absolutely no room to grow once you hit a Talent Manager role.
    Hours are horrible. You are expected to be available to work overtime on a salary pay. Worked plenty of Saturdays and nights.
    New corporate management who take weeks to get back to you even in a time sensitive question (Advantage Resourcing). This has come into play even months after no longer working for them. I keep getting pay checks from them and have to have them reverse the pay.

Advice to Management

reevaluate how you are treating your employees.

9. "Payroll title should be of all departments within"

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time

Pros

Shared Servces is a wonderful group of individuals who cares about their roles and goes above and beyond their job duties on a daily basis.

Work schedule is flexible- no "lateness"

Permissive PTO

Cons

Company's culture is dedicated to the "field" workers. The field workers are very entitled and demanding. They are rude and treat people (internally) like trash.

Low salary for the amount of work, stress, and effort it takes to perform daily work duties.

Benefits does not feel beneficial at all. Its more like.. here's the lowest grade of insurance we have to offer- take it.

Communications sucks!

So many organizations changes that makes no sense.

Advice to Management

Take care of your staff (All of them). Not one employee should feel less than the other. Hold people accounitable for their actions. Train your staff! Executives/HR- reach out and really hear what employees have to say and contribute the the success of the business.

Dec 6, 2017 – Human Resources Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review Atterro. I want to assure you that your feedback has been read and passed to the appropriate Human Resources representative. If you would like to discuss... More

10. "Great company with great opprotunity"

I have been working at Atterro, Inc. full-time

Pros

Excellent training, full career development opportunity, friendly work environment.

Cons

Pay is lower than industry standard, but fair based on experience.

Advice to Management

401k Matching, HR Certification training and development assistance.