AudaExplore - a Solera Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Tony Aquila

Pros
  • Does allow for good work life balance (in 5 reviews)

• Very good people around with a lot of years of experience (in 8 reviews)

1. "Good Benefits"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Eagan, MN

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Treat employees well.
    Good benefits.
    Does allow for good work life balance.

Cons

It has a somewhat flat organization structure.

"Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

relax working environment, nice co-workers

Cons

a little out-dated technology, need invest new product,

Advice to Management

need apply new technology to the product

"Every job has pros and cons"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR

Pros

We have a gym in the office, daily snacks, a clean workplace and the employees and management really care about each other almost like family.

Recently there have been new managers brought in who are passionate about what they do and building a better, high-performance culture. If you like change it is an exciting time to work here.

This company is a great one to work for if you are new in your career and want to gain experience for a new role outside of the company a couple years down the road. Failure is viewed as a learning opportunity here as opposed to a detriment to success as long as you implement feedback and learn from it.

Cons

This company is going through a culture shift from one that tolerated poor performance and no accountability to one that holds people accountable. That can be difficult for employees to handle.

The parent company does not support Audatex with the resources they need to deliver on promised outputs. If a position is vacated due to termination or resignation there is no guarantee that it be back-filled in a reasonable amount of time or even at all, which then requires those left behind to do double or triple the work.

Advice to Management

Continue to try to make your business an "employer of choice" by building a high performance culture.

"Claim Services-Both vehicles & specialty"

Former Employee - Claim Services in Milwaukie, OR
    Former Employee - Claim Services in Milwaukie, OR

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great co-workers,& a couple of upper management were good.Lots of knowledge from senior reps

Cons

Loved my job before they did a full management switch, the office used to all get along but then they pretty much pushed senior supervisors & leads for specialty causing a major downgrade in moral. They brought in a # pusher that hadn't ever performed the actual job before. And everything stated going downhill. I was always a top performer for 7 1/2 years, then suddenly found myself at bottom of barrell. Always had great reviews. Had to deal with a family emergency & my numbers went down slightly and I found myself with write ups & out the door in a matter of weeks.

Advice to Management

You should have left things as they were. We had good company morale,our customers loved us then you things changed.

"Disappointed"

Current Employee - Valuation Service Representative in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Valuation Service Representative in Portland, OR

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice break room, good location, ok pay.

Cons

Bad Managment, back stabbing co-workers, poor training, not flexible due to bad weather. Under appreaciated and over worked. Terrible medicle.

Advice to Management

Better training for staff and managers. More flexible with famlies and weather related issues. Suggest looking at employees who are back-stabbing other co-workers.

"Management egregiously greedy, immoral"

Former Employee - Anonymous- Finance in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous- Finance in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work life balance is pretty good. Benefits are decent. Opportunity exists to learn new processes.

Cons

Executive Management is egregiously greedy, unethical, immoral. Very little communication. Running company into the ground. Zero raises. No reward for overperforming. No HR reviews. Toxic work environment. Do not accept a position at this company.

Advice to Management

There are no managers that care to even hear constructive criticism. They will continue to drink the CEO's cool aid in Jackson Hole until they have bled the company dry.

"Great environment, terrible benefits"

Current Employee - Vsr in Milwaukie, OR
    Current Employee - Vsr in Milwaukie, OR

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Office environment is great, family oriented, everyone gets along. Very casual and relaxed.

Cons

Benefits are terrible, upper management is never around, corporate people say they're making an effort to be around more but have yet to prove those words true.

Advice to Management

Continue to do the fun and small things to improve office morale. Employee engagement is important.

"Great co workers, poor management and communication."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team spirit in many departments.
    Fun activities such as summer and winter events created to boost morale.
    Mission statements that hit home.
    Open door policy for HR.

Cons

Some workers get treated unfairly compared to others. For example, giving someone a written warning for being outside for 5 minutes when not on their lunch is really nothing when compared to a person who literally is away from their desk for an entire 3rd of their working day walking to get their step totals higher.

Poor inter-departmental communication.
    Horrible benefits since the company was sold around a year ago.
    Firing people without offering them help and keeping on those that do very little to contribute or those that just sit around chatting all day.
    No training offered whatsoever when I started 2 years ago and then you get warnings for making mistakes without being offered help to correct them.

Advice to Management

Start listening to the people that make the money for you and give them better benefits, better training, better wages and bonuses to keep them around plus give them avenues to get promoted from within and prospects for the future. There are people there who have not had raises in over 10 years, not even in line with the cost of living. That's poor treatment of those that work very hard. You have some great talent there, reward them.

"Downsized too quickly"

Former Employee - Database in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Database in San Diego, CA

I worked at AudaExplore - a Solera Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

-Decent salary for work performed.
    -Decent benefit offered.
    -Enjoyed the people that I worked with.
    -Open door policy with management and HR.

Cons

-Yearly reviews and merit increases were few and far between.
    -No bonuses.
    -Not very good communication between departments which made everyone feel uneasy.
    -Constant budget cuts that prevented improvements and upgrades.

Advice to Management

Keep employees informed to build trust and boost moral. Encourage a positive work environment. Make sure people have the appropriate tools to perform their jobs efficiently. Reward the high producers that have the best quality of work. Deliver what is promised.

10. "Staff Accountant"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Poway, CA
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Poway, CA

I have been working at AudaExplore - a Solera Company (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management and co-workers are great. I have the best finance group. We all work well with each other. Management notice that I was eager to learn and gave me an opportunity to work as a staff accountant. They help me develop my skills that were necessary for the job and I am very grateful.

Cons

I would still be working for the company if they did not move to Utah.