Audi of America Customer Advocate Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Advocate

Audi of America Customer Advocate Reviews

Updated Nov 21, 2018

3.4
Audi of America CEO Cian OBrien (no image)
Cian OBrien

"Customer Advocate"

Current Contractor - Customer Advocate in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Audi of America for more than a year

Pros

+Outstanding people to work with, good vibes, I love everyone in this building, many of whom I frequently hang with outside of work and they have shaped me into a professional human being all the while +PTO (2 weeks w/ holidays + generous bonus days program) was a deal breaker because I don’t mind working 40 hours a week and I frequently stay for OT to pay for my wants but I need my alone time, especially if I’m... next for a fleet car +Many development opportunities within the department and company. +Fleet Program was the other deal breaker, you get a beautiful Audi for 4 days out of the month to test the technology and to better understand the product +Shifts have been improved, you apply for the shift you want if you do not want to keep going on the afternoon shift +You make a lot of extra money from getting good customer satisfaction scores. Great bonus program to help promote individual development and customer satisfaction. +Lots of team building events with food and fun

Cons

-Parking can be a hike if you get there at an off time or if you don’t dig the shuttle

Audi of America2018-11-21

"Toxic"

Former Employee - Customer Advocate in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Audi of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers at your level.

Cons

No pay raises. Management. Who they choose to promote baffles everyone. Cannot earn extra PTO by years served. Customers belittle you 8 hours a day 5 days a week you are expected to turn their experience around all while telling them you will not assist with vehicle repair costs that typically range from $5-$20k.

Advice to Management

You continue to lose your best employees by not promoting the ones that actually thrive and that leaves you picking from subpar talent over and over again.

Audi of America2017-11-06
  3. "Not bad but not great"

Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Audi of America full-time

Pros

Fleet Vehicle program, Decent pay

Cons

Was told there are opportunities for advancement, Unless you want to be customer facing your entire career, there isn't much room for growth. Every 3 months your schedule changes based off of Customer surveys.

Advice to Management

Get rid of shift bids, Allow employees more room for growth and utilize their skills accordingly

Audi of America2016-12-18

Audi of America Response

December 20, 2016Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review. This feedback is important to us as we want to ensure that we are offering advancement opportunities for our employees and retaining talent.

"Trust me, I want to help you, stay away!"

Customer Experience Center (Advocate) in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Audi of America

Pros

I had some of the nicest coworkers that became good friends. Only pro about this job is you get to take the cars home for a few days every 6 weeks or so.

Cons

The management is terrible. They micromanage and will let you go if you make one mistake. Management will not take responsibility for anything and do not like when they think you are challenging their views, when they don't make sense at all. You have to compete for a decent schedule, and you are graded on things that are out of your control. There's no room for job advancement, even though they lie and say there is.... I'm telling you right now the only thing you will become is a Team Lead, you you can make twice as much being a Team Lead somewhere else. The pay is very low, and you only get 13 PTO days, which sounds nice, but you have to use those for holidays (if they let you). So really you only have 2 days for personal vacation unless you want to work every holiday. You're a contracted employee so they can fire you for anything, and they will. They rather get someone new than giving someone a warning (which is ultimately lack of training to blame). Management creates a hostile environment, stay away, I promise you.

Advice to Management

There's a reason why your turn over rate is at skyrocket rates. Why don't you actually care about that and look to change.

Audi of America2016-06-13