Audi of America General Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Audi of America General Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2016

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Audi of America CEO Cian OBrien (no image)
Cian OBrien

"Proud to go to work for this team every day"

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Audi of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have spent almost 30 years looking for the kind of company and work environment that I can get up every morning and look forward to being a part of. The senior leadership team of our company is the best in the industry. Scott Keogh is a visionary inspired leader and he surrounds himself with similar talent. Anyone who longs for the opportunity to be part of a world class winning team and is willing to commit... themselves to doing so- this is your home.

Cons

None - this company cares about nothing other than being the best, attracting the best people, retaining them and making them better.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing. Sometimes when people are upset it is because you are doing something wrong- sometimes it is because you are doing things exactly right. Leadership not management runs this company and makes us what we are.

Audi of America2016-08-12
  2. "General Manager"

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Audi of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great company to work for. While the work load is demanding, the positive feedback, compensation and benefits are well above average. Outstanding leadership in both the corporate and regional levels.

Cons

Work life balance, at times, can get stressed. While people take vacation, with iPhones and such, you don't really get to unplug.

Audi of America2016-06-26