KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Augment Reviews

Updated Dec 23, 2020

Found 9 of over 11 reviews

4.7
Augment CEO Jean-Francois Chianetta (no image)
Jean-Francois Chianetta

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Business Development Representative

Apr 26, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. This is a startup company in augmented reality and the product is amazing. The market is a rough one to get off to the masses for the enterprise level retailers so business has been slow

Cons

Startup company that is currently hinged on market adoption and investment funding

2. 5.0

Wonderful Startup

Feb 25, 2016 -  in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Team: Highly motivated and talented team that values collaboration and communication. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and flexible. -Opportunities for growth: Augment is a fast growing company with many opportunities for upward mobility. -Product: The product is very impressive. Customers and prospects are continually amazed by the AR solution -Leadership: The leadership is terrific. The co-founders have a strong vision for the company. They are accessible. -Culture: Augment has the best culture of any company I have worked at. The company emphasizes work/life balance. It is a fast paced environment and exciting environment.

Cons

The company is growing quickly, so processes are still being formalized and put into place.

3. 4.0

Exciting AR leader

Feb 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Join a leader in the exciting world of augmented reality. - Presence in Europe and United States.

Cons

- Startup roller coaster. Can be emotionally challenging.

4. 4.0

Good Company to work for

Dec 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice people, good company culture, uplifting

Cons

highly competitive, high pace, intense

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing place to work

Jul 4, 2019 - Senior Software Engineer in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

Augment Space has provided the highest possible level of growth to my career. Having worked with them, I've been able to participate in awards and get recognition for the work we've done. The vision of the founders has definitely added to me as an individual.

Cons

The free lollies...they just make you fat...should get rid of them...

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

We are happy to Augment the future

Feb 26, 2016 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

It really feels like we are working for a company that has the opportunity and the potential to change the world. We are a super dynamic, constantly changing, growing startup that is focused on what we do and on customer success with a strong culture of transparency and collaboration. I love that we are encouraged to take initiative, be independent and create the processes and methodology. It's a great way to enhance the way we work and keep on learning every day. You really get to learn from some very talented colleagues, with opportunity for anyone willing to dig in and work for it. Our multicultural HQ is in the heart of Paris: love, wine and fromage :) We also have offices in New York and Orlando, it's great to see our company thrive and grow on an international level. It's so great and empowering to come in every day and get the energy and the excitement of the team.

Cons

As we are growing company there is often change in processes. If you don't deal with change well then this might not be the best fit.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dynamism, high expectations and big oportunities

Apr 4, 2016 - Business Development Analyst in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have the chance to work with people from all over the world, not only in Paris but also with our offices in Orlando and New York. It is a state-of-the-art start up, with an international and dynamic team. Very high expectations from a team that is growing at a fast pace and led by very smart people. You need to be self-disciplined and self-motivated to be able to deliver the expected results.

Cons

I don't identify any concrete drawback so far

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful environment

Aug 5, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

Augment is a great working environment where everyone matters and have they say. I like that we are valued as employees and that your manager always has a good word for you when you perform well. Communication is transparent across offices and everyone is easy to reach out to. There is a lot of opportunities to evolve with the company.

Cons

As the team is growing fast, process and middle management is not in place yet, there is still a lot of room for growth.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting stuff, Paris, cool office atmosphere, what else would you expect?

Apr 1, 2016 - Software Developer in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a new and exciting field: augmented reality. If you are bored of the same stuff over and over again, that may help. Location is the heart of Paris! Office atmosphere is cool and relax, there is 'real' flat-hierarchy here.

Cons

So far so good. No cons.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews