Aureus Medical Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Aureus Medical Group Reviews

Found 90 reviews

3.8
Scot Thompson
Pros
  • "Extremely helpful, professional, and accountable account managers by your side(in 11 reviews)

• "He was very patient and made sure I understood all aspects of contract s and how the company works(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Separate account managers for different areas(in 8 reviews)

• "Overall has been a good experience, no cons(in 5 reviews)

1. Traveler

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA

I have been working at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Travel to different states. Quick about getting contracts.

Cons

Some times there's down time between contracts.

February 1, 2019Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for the five stars! We're happy you're part of the Aureus family and we look forward to helping you continue along your career journey. We're here for you at any time!

2. Great atmosphere

Current Employee - Mlt

I have been working at Aureus Medical Group full-time

Pros

Pay,Job opportunities. Great atmosphere to work in.

Cons

Housing pay could be a little better

October 22, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for the five stars and for your positive comments! We appreciate the feedback. We're glad to helping you along your career journey!

Totally untrustworthy account managers

I worked at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

recruiter might be nice and you get paid money?

Cons

misrepresent facts, withhold information, lie about housing availability , lie about job availability, don't submit your application to jobs you want, will try to submit other candidates to job if you try to negotiate a contract renewal . General jerk behaviour and harassment about taking jobs the account manager wants you to take.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the bully account managers that manipulate travel techs

September 25, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We take comments such as those you've shared seriously and what you've described is not our protocol. We will pass your feedback along to our management team, but we also encourage you to reach out to us and ask to speak to ...

4. Great Company to Work With

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Respectful, pleasant to work with, great benefits

Cons

Low pay for experienced practitioners

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

August 13, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for the positive review and the feedback! We're happy that you're part of the Aureus Medical family and we appreciate you putting your trust in us to assist you on your career journey. Thanks, again, and here's to many more adventures as you continue your travels!

5. Travel MLT

Former Employee - Mlt in Columbus, OH

I worked at Aureus Medical Group for more than 2 years

Pros

Great experiences, fair wages, competitive wages, most account managers were easy to reach and work with.

Cons

One manager was a bit more difficult to reach and would take a few days to reply to emails/voicemails. When I left the company I put that in a survey they asked me to fill out. Depending on when you start it can be awhile before healthcare benefits kick in, but they should be retroactive. 40hrs of PTO doesn't come until 1 year's worth of worked hours. Retirement benefits take awhile before being offered. Other...

July 27, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate the feedback very much and we will share it with our team. We wish you all the best on your career journey!

Not a great company to work with!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The only pro about this company is the large amount of people they train and let go. Omaha is now full of great recruiters because Aureus can’t keep employes.

Cons

There are a lot of issues with management. Very cliquey environment. Leaders are selected based on sales, not leadership. I am so incredably happy to not work here anymore.

Advice to Management

We can give all the advice in the world and Aureus management won’t listen. If I am to say anything, it is promote true leaders, not slimy sales reps who have bad attitudes.

August 13, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

We appreciate and value feedback. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we will forward it on within our organization. We wish you all the best.

7. New Grad Travel Opportunities

I have been working at Aureus Medical Group full-time

Pros

-Recruiters I have worked with are all friendly and helpful -Have decent health care benefits -Are not super pushy when you request time to review contracts before signing -Easy to establish phone interviews with prospective employers

Cons

-Will low ball what an entry level PT should make as a traveler -Many points of contact can get confusing who to direct questions to

Advice to Management

When offering a job placement streamline the process by putting all of the required paperwork in one place (ie email or webpage).

July 9, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments about your experience working with Aureus Medical! We appreciate the feedback very much. We will also forward your suggestion to our management team as we are always looking for ways in which we can improve in order to better ...

A rare find

Current Employee - Account Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Transparency Empowerment Opportunity I’ve worked there for 3 years and have been provided MANY opportunities I wouldn’t have expected. This company invests in people and thanks to their training department, those people become leaders, QUICKLY. Leadership is strong and committed to company health as well as employees.

Cons

At times slow to change/adapt My only con for this company is the hesitancy they have for making quick changes and taking cutting edge risks. At times this feels too safe, and puts them at a competitive disadvantage, but that could be said of many companies this large.

Advice to Management

Continue to trust your employees, continue to listen to feedback, and be willing to step out onto the cutting edge when the opportunity is right.

May 25, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for the five stars and for sharing your experience of being part of the Aureus Medical team! Glad to have you on board and we always appreciate the feedback!

Caniving and Manipulative

Former Employee - Registered Nurse, BSN in Boston, MA

I worked at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Agents are very nice. Polite agents and help with housing.

Cons

Will take so much money from you if you use their housing. Spiteful when I left - my polite agent as mentioned in “pros” went nuts and I’ll never forget “after everything I’ve done for you” - then withheld my paychecks last 2 illegally - currently have labor board case

Advice to Management

Stop taking advantage of new travel nurses and pay them fair. Yes, If a traveler does not find their own housing you should get a fee for finding it but certainly not the amount you take! And maybe not pay employees their last checks before leaving.

June 25, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Aureus Medical appreciates your comments and your feedback. We strive to provide our travelers with the best customer service. Should you wish to discuss this further, we would encourage you to reach out to your account manager.

10. RN

Current Employee - RN, Bsn

I have been working at Aureus Medical Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-Extremely helpful, professional, and accountable account managers by your side. -Very flexible on moves. -Account managers are very adaptive and will do their best throughout any conflicts with assignments.

Cons

-If I were to try and name any, sometimes communication can be difficult between departments.

April 25, 2018Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for the five stars! We appreciate your feedback about your experience with us. It's important to us that our account managers are accessible and helpful and that you feel supported. Thank you for putting your trust in us and we look forward to continuing to assist ...

Found 90 reviews