Aurico Reports Reviews | Glassdoor

2.3
Ben Goldberg

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Newly introduced metrics make everyone very conscious about the amount of work you have to do for the pay that you get (in 5 reviews)

• Training is no good, and if you don't learn fast enough they'll let you go (in 5 reviews)

1. "It's a good place to stay for a short period of time"

Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Aurico Reports full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good co-workers and a friendly place to work

Cons

The expectations are a bit much. I wouldn't recommend anyone to take on a full-time permanent position.

Advice to Management

none

"Verification Specialist"

Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Aurico Reports full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Room for growth-office environment was great-work independently

Cons

Work was boring-pay not good-processes could be improved

"Drug Screening"

I worked at Aurico Reports full-time

Pros

I made two friends in the year that I was an employee.

Cons

Passive aggressive work environment filled with micro-managing. The work/life balance is nearly impossible. I had to voluntarily resign because it was "inconvenient and a burden on the company" that I fell chronically ill and needed surgery. Training is no good, and if you don't learn fast enough they'll let you go. If you work too well or quickly they tell you to stop being so productive, and will switch your role to have you do busy work instead. There's constantly drama and people tattling on one another. It's like high school. The management will also move you to a new location even if you didn't agree to it on your resume. If you don't agree they threaten termination.

"So tired of the micro-management!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

I worked at Aurico Reports full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The co-workers that were near me were great. That's pretty much it.

Cons

The co-workers that were near me were great - the others not so much. Everyone's clique-y. If you're not one of managements favorites, you got treated like an after thought. They won't even talk to you. You'd try and start a conversation and are ignored and they walk away to talk to someone they like better. I used to love coming to work and loved my job. Since Careerbuilder was bought out, I quickly became disillusioned.

Getting questions answered from management was like pulling teeth. You're pretty much told to figure it out yourself but you're not supposed to ask other departments (if related), you have to look on the wiki which is NOT user friendly. Even simple searches reveal a "that subject not found . do you want to create a page? message.

My manager would tell me I got something wrong when filling out something, but when I asked for specifics was told to review what I wrote and tell her what was wrong. WTF? If you felt I had something wrong, tell me what the hell it was, because if I knew, it wouldn't have been wrong to begin with!

I was so tired of being treated like a two year old, so I left this soul suck of a job. I know of four others in my former dept that are also interviewing and can't wait to leave.

They make you stress over goals and make you feel like your a horrible person and are letting them down if you don't get everything perfect. People make mistakes, no one is perfect, but oh my gosh, you'd think they were!

They sent out these surveys that were supposed to be anonymous. Yeah right. One of my former coworkers was extremely honest on her survey. Guess who got let go?

Avoid this place like the plague.

Advice to Management

They won't listen - so why bother? But, in case someone actually reads this - Fire Ben Goldberg. He's not useful anymore. And the fakeness really has to go. Most of the managers really need to go including the wanna be managers.

"Horrible management!"

Former Employee - Order Processor in Arlington Heights, IL
    Former Employee - Order Processor in Arlington Heights, IL

I worked at Aurico Reports full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers that are around

Cons

Terrible pay. Ineffective micromanagement. Unrealistic goals. Utter disrespect for employees. Unhealthy competition. Management plays favorites. Very immature.

Advice to Management

Grow up! Treat people with respect. Start putting processes in place.

"Not Worth it!"

Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aurico Reports full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice building, nice cafe, few good coworkers, and learning the process of background checks. Time passes by fast. Your typing gets even faster with the repetitive work.

Other then that I don’t see any more positive sides.

Cons

1. Can’t get a straight down process from one supervisor to another.
    2. Team Leads can’t get on the same page about a process or information.
    3. Just lack of communication, and get use to printing out new processes for your personal reference.

Advice to Management

Highly recommend the company get phone splitters so new hires can listen to conversations. Have the decency of calling or emailing at least of an individual, who is terminated. You can save people time and potentially momentary value as well. You should make the the training a little longer.

"Anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Aurico Reports full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are literally no pros. I can't even think of any except for the building and the nice cafe. That's pretty much it.

Cons

The pay is horrible. Supervisors/managers work you to the point where you feel miserable once you come home from work. It shouldn't be that way. We are such a big company and growing extremely fast and I don't understand how our pay or our PTO hasn't increased whatsoever. The CEO of the company loves to brag about how much money they're making but we're busting our butts over here and don't even get a raise or a bonus for crying out loud. I can't wait to leave from here once I find another job. I wouldn't recommend a single person to work here. Every person that has sat with me - I'm honest with them and how it's not a pleasant work environment.

Advice to Management

Actually sit and listen to your employees. It's like pulling teeth to even have management talk to you and listen. It's a complete joke. This company has such high turnover because of how management is so cold and not approachable.

"There is definitely something better"

Current Employee - Drug Screening in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Drug Screening in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Aurico Reports full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers, cafe, clean, nice building

Cons

Compensation for the workload, benefits are horrible, no sick days, personal days and no floating holidays, you cant go over 40 hours. It is a very stressful place.

Advice to Management

Pay more money, because what you pay people is insulting. Stop throwing it in employees faces of how much the company makes.

"Bad president"

Former Employee - Bookkeeper in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL
    Former Employee - Bookkeeper in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I worked at Aurico Reports (More than 10 years)

Pros

None at all was good a very long tie e ago

Cons

President is awful kid you have to really suck up

Advice to Management

Get rid of the kid

"Awful...Just awful"

Former Employee - Verification Specialist
    Former Employee - Verification Specialist

I worked at Aurico Reports full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers and that's about it on the positive side.

Cons

Overworked and underpaid. Constant revolving door of employees because people can't take the stress of that working environment. Behind consistently in work because they can't get people to stay. HR acts like she is there to help but really she is the managements puppet and anything you say will get back to management and they will find any reason they can to let you go. If you kiss booty you will move up but even so the pay is so bad it's not even worth it. You literally get a dollar more IF you move up and your annual raise is in CENTS so basically you can get to an affordable pay scale equal to the cost of living if you work there for 50 years. They don't base annual raises on the quality of your work. Everyone gets the same thing. They push quantity over quality because the work needs to get done but what ends up happening is a lot of people make mistakes and be careful if you do because you will get reamed out. They tell you they are fair when it comes to moving people up within the company and they let people "interview" but they already know who they want based on who applies so if you aren't a "favorite" then you are wasting your time. Even certain management has left because they don't like the direction the company is going. Very limited positions to move up to so you can't really go that far in the company.

Advice to Management

I don't see the point in offering advice since nobody will listen anyways...I was so disrespected by you guys that I will actively advocate for people to stay away from your business. I would love to see what management brings home because I know you can afford to pay employees more than the peanuts you are offering currently.