AuroIN Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Archana Padhy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Auroin Reviews : I learnt a lot."

Former Employee - SEO Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - SEO Manager in New York, NY

Pros

I learnt many new things & enjoyed working with project management team.

Cons

I really had very good Boss & Colleagues.

Jul 2, 2017 – Owner

Thank you! I really appreciate it. We will try our best to do something good everyday for our employees.

2. "a trip to Malaysia"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bhubaneswar (India)

I have been working at AuroIN full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We all excited a trip to Malaysia.

Cons

Nothing much. Just you need to advertise what you are offering to your employees

Advice to Management

All good

3. "Good to work with AuroIN"

I have been working at AuroIN full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work place for freshet

Cons

No carrier growth opportunity and oldest technology

Aug 7, 2017 – Owner

This seems like a FAKE user. As we do not hire fresh candidate.

4. "Don’t work here or you will find yourself competing for Grocery bag, Chairs, 0.1% hike"

I worked at AuroIN full-time

Pros

So when you perform good, what do you expect from your company in terms of reward. Cash rewards, lucrative gifts, pat on the back? Now, here is a company that gives grocery bags (quantities not exceeding INR 150).

A bag of groceries - That’s what they give to performers. Top performers get 2.
    0.1% hike - There are employees who got even 100 to 200 INR as yearly increment
    Chairs - Few good quality chairs. Rest are plastic or the lowest quality office chairs

Cons

No leaves - You get eligible only when you complete 1 year
    Undertakings - Employees (excluding the top management and some TLs, who are basically family members) need to write an undertaking if they are found gossiping, talking on phones, breathing more air, etc.
    Monitoring - Prying eyes will be all around you, not to monitor how you are working (in fact, work is not a parameter at all), but to find anything about you that can be worth complaining. That’s the real job given to some employees (read ‘family members’)

Advice to Management

They are a waste of time, talent, and tenacity!

Aug 7, 2017 – Owner

Dear Reader,
    We are very unfortunate to have such a dishonest employee in our organization with unprofessional & criminal mindset.

We had to ask this guy to leave the company for the following... More

"One of the worst and down rated company"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bhubaneswar (India)

I worked at AuroIN full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is no pros at all.... only they provide free food that also of worst quality. Stones in rice and plates are not clean....

Guys don't waste your time and career here... with such a worst and down rated company.......

Cons

There are lots of cons just stay away from such a company....

Advice to Management

All are family members only in the management... so even if I advise there is nothing to get change. So employees stay away of this fake wording peoples..

Jul 2, 2017 – Owner

"this fake wording peoples.."

"AuroIN should be blacklisted"

Former Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Bhubaneswar (India)

Pros

It would give a chance to interact with international clients.

Cons

For customers, it's really bad for you if you hire them. For employees and people who are seeking for a job in this company, they must be aware how they treat their employees. It's money hungry company and always look for their own benefits out of its own employees. The Sales and the Technical department have lots of chaos as nothing is organised in this company. They don't follow any employment rules or regulations as well. In one word they not only cheat the customers they also cheat the employees as well.

P.S. I am neither an outsider nor a housekeeping staff who worked with them. I worked with them for years, for many of their clients, projects. This company even try to ruin the future of former employees as well. They keep the CEO's name in front, and do all their own as its a family business and the CEO just don't interfere or look for the employees.

Advice to Management

Stop making fake statements over the internet and do some work for you employees and customers.

Jul 2, 2017 – Owner

We do not have senior business consultant post in Bhubaneswar. So this is a FAKE user created by a competitor and posted. If you worked with us for years, what went wrong?

"Worst company ever I had work"

Former Employee - Senior Business Manager in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Business Manager in Bhubaneswar (India)

I worked at AuroIN full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worst company ever you dream about. Company website, HR, Management, everything is fake. They are running office in two BHK old kind of house. No proper single chair they have. They don't pay a single rupee of salary.

Cons

If you got any official or non official problem that's your problem. That treat employees like dog. Director is one of the unprofessional man in this world.

Advice to Management

Please do not spoil anyone life. If anyone joined your company with full ethics please do not bluff with them. If you doesn't have capacity please close this company. Please don't cheat employees.

Jul 2, 2017 – Owner

We do not hire people with such poor English. It seems like, you are the same person posting again & again. To us Glassdoor does not look like a reliable source as anyone can post anything here... More

"Worst Place you can work at"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing in Bhubaneswar (India)

I have been working at AuroIN (Less than a year)

Pros

Their should me pros to mentioned

Cons

Money Oriented Company, Only focus is on to get clients money. Clients be careful. They don't have any branch in US, UK or any other part of world.

Advice to Management

Close the company

Dear Viewers,
    We do not hire people with such poor English. It seems like, you he is the same person posting again & again. To us Glassdoor does not look like a reliable source as anyone can post... More

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

The work environment was very nice. Everyone we worked with was likeable and friendly.

The flexibility with our schedules were really great - if you have a doctor's appointment in the morning, say, you can just start later and work later to make up for it.

We've got really great benefits. We get some amount of bonus according to our performance. We get free lunch and dinner, cab facility, free tour, free hostel facility and many rewards for our achievements.

I really had a fun workplace with a lot of great people around.

Cons

Thank you for everything. I am really very thankful to them.

Jul 2, 2017 – Owner

10. "Best Place to Start a Career"

Pros

Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to get a new experience. Currently, dealing with many happy clients. It's been a pleasure working here. All my colleagues are quite skilled in their work. So, getting a lot of scopes to learn from my seniors.

Cons

Sometimes there are some delays in the work but at the end of the day, everything goes fine.

Advice to Management

Keep it rolling. Glad to be a part of your team.