- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Round Rock, TX
- - Kyle, TX
- - Leander, TX
- - Hutto, TX
- - Bastrop, TX
- - Cedar Park, TX
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Roswell, GA
- - Florida
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - Pensacola, FL
- - Virginia
- - Norfolk, VA Area
- - Yorktown, VA
Found 16 of over 186 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
I already put in my 2 weeks notice to my work place, my supervisor was mad at me because since I just received retention bonus that will expire for a year, she’s saying I can’t leave. She has explained to me that if I leave, I might have to pay back the retention bonus. Do you think they will reject my 2 weeks notice or I just can pay them back? I need to get out from this toxic work environment. I did not tell them that I already accept another job which is better pay.
NP in private practice 2 years in a row no raise. Schedule is full, cover on call, and even work Saturdays. Collections are $300k base salary is $123k benefited. Expensive metro base wage has fallen below other full time positions. With the extra call, coverage, and hospital rounding I make about $147,000. Manager said “asked at a worse time for a raise. New owners, we are moving offices, and the medical maternity leave of you co workers, you deserve one but I can’t.” Start looking?
Got a burning question about Austin Regional Clinic? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Austin Regional Clinic employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is low" (in 24 reviews)
- "Management does not care how patients talk to you, they always give patients what they want even if its against our values." (in 12 reviews)
- "Depends on what clinic you are at but most supervisors have been with the company for 10 plus years." (in 5 reviews)
- "No room for advancement" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Austin Regional Clinic and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 2, 2020 - Patient Service Representative in Round Rock, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ARC truly cares about their employees, and allows plenty of room for growth an movement within the company. Great medical benefits!
Favoritism among management and team leads
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 18, 2014 - Lab Assistant Technologist in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Most friendly people I have ever worked for, most passionate leadership roles I've seen, and great benefits for employees.
Unfortunately, the process to get any existing routine changed has to go through an extensive and unnecessary chain of command, which generally takes months.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 17, 2016 - LVNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits are great, hours are flexible
Management is difficult to work with.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 8, 2021 - SupervisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ARC truly cares about their employees. They make decisions to invest in their employees and keep them engaged. Also, great PTO policy, pay rates, and benefits.
Growth within leadership can be tough due to tenure of employees.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 25, 2014 - Claims in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, professional working environment, leadership, compensation, location, location , location community involvment more more more more more more more more
high pressure metrics, promotions, professional working environment, leadership, compensation, location, location , location community involvment more more more more more more more moreContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 5, 2011 - PhlebotomistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very family friendly. Paid Holidays, great benefits. Community volunteer opportunities.
Too much paperwork. ARC is working on getting everything online, currently too much paperwork.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 15, 2016 - EMR AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Always evolving, forward thinking management structure. Great benefits, staff, management and realistic work expectations.
I have no cons to share.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 18, 2014 - Radiology Technologist in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, a company that cares about their employees.
I have no cons about the company.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 26, 2022 - Physician AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family atmosphere. Great benefits package. Plenty of resources with great internal referral system.
CME funding is below national averageContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 19, 2021 - Medical AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great benefits, can move up in the company
difficult providers, hard to get in