Found 236 of over 239 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
I see so many stories online about people in healthcare who have "compassion exhaustion" from caring too much all the time. Some end up turning to self harm or unhealthy behavior to cope. What do you do to provide excellent care for others, but also care for yourself?
When do you fit in exercise into your day? I'm trying to do better and that is easy to do on days off but when working I'm just not sure what is best. Do those that workout before work still find the energy to complete the day? I thought I could fit working out somehow during my lunch break, since I'll have an hour?
Got a burning question about Autism Home Support Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Autism Home Support Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is garbage and they don't pay nearly enough for the stress and anxiety they put on the therapists." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor communication" (in 6 reviews)
- "No work/life balance.. things are moving in the wrong direction with this company!!" (in 5 reviews)
- "BCBAs do not receive any training in transition services, but expected to advise families who are aging out, or require a different service." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Autism Home Support Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Apr 26, 2023RBT - Registered Behavior TechnicianCurrent EmployeeNaperville, IL
Offer pay for training and studying, travel time pay at certain miles and travel time
Client turn over rate is high, not enough BCBA to replace which required discharge
- 3.0Sep 18, 2023RBT - Registered Behavior TechnicianFormer Employee
Got to work with some amazing kids. Direct supervisors were assume throughout until the company was sold and a lot of good people moved on.
The available clients in my area dropped significantly after the company was sold, and they made no effort to find more.
- 4.0Jun 30, 2023Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Current Employee, more than 1 yearFort Collins, CO
The company is well organized, they have great systems in place from intake to staffing to ensuring client progress, RBT retention was higher than average, the Colorado group of BCBAs seemed invested in the field and happy at the company, the vice President of Clinical services was super helpful and supportive
limited morning hours were available in my specific area
- 1.0May 24, 2023RBT - Registered Behavior TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
Amazing kids, great coworkers, good location, nice centers
Terrible management, disorganized, toxic work environment, no communication, there are currently there are no managers (regional directors, etc) above the BCBAs due to the mismanagement of this acquisition. The company is so broke, they keep demoting people out of leadership positions so there’s no room for growth for current employees
- 3.0Jul 9, 2023Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Former Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
Flexible schedule. Loved all the kids i worked with.
Not a lot of support or guidance from leadership
- 1.0Jul 12, 2023Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Former EmployeeLittleton, CO
Too flexible with the schedule
Promised a flexible caseload although the flexibility was based on demand. Often working until 7-9pm Mon- Sat
- 5.0Apr 17, 2023RBT - Registered Behavior TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNorthbrook, IL
Learned a lot in training, flexible schedule, great pay
Not enough hours, odd hours, couldn’t sustain this as a second job
Autism Home Support Services Reviews FAQs
Autism Home Support Services has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 239 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Autism Home Support Services to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
58% of Autism Home Support Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Autism Home Support Services 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.